BY ADVOCARE #35 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which f...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How muc...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Hanna W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I received a raspberry lemonade sample from my neighbor to try. I didn’t enjoy the flavor as I found it to have a weird aftertaste. While it did boost my energy, I didn’t enjoy the crash I felt afterwards. I’d prefer to get my caffeine intake from tea or coffee if I really need it.
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
I honestly think this taste awful, almost like a child's medicine, on top of that Spark is super unhealthy for you in what its made out of
Angel G.
Spark is definitely a good pick me up during the day. I have one during breakfast to get my day started and one around lunch time. I don't get that crash afterwards that I get when I have an energy drink. The packets are super easy to pour I to your water bottle and they taste great. My favorites are watermelon and fruit punch!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
While I don't love the MLM (multi-level marketing) concept behind Advocate I do absolutely love Spark.  I decided to become a wholesale customer 2 years ago and I haven't looked back since.  As a professor, I sometimes need a pick me up throughout the semester and my Spark offers just that.

I love the variety of flavors that are offered and I've only ever disliked the mango flavors.  The blue raspberry and cherry are absolutely delicious.  I love that they taste so great while still offering me my daily vitamins and nutrients. Advocare Spark® Canister
Karissa G.
Frisco, TX
This is my go to every morning. I call it my happy juice! I rarely drink coffee because my spark gets me through the day. As a mom my brain is all over the place and this gives me the concentration power I need to get through the day!
Sarah A.
AMAZING taste and really and truly works as advertised.  The mango strawberry flavor is delish.  I actually use the packets, but there's no separate review for that.  Spark is the perfect mid-day pick me up at work.  Until now, coffee has always been BAE, but I cant drink without creamer.

I needed a healthier alternative that doesn't skimp in the caffeine department.  This is exactly that.  Yall, this really is a great product.

It's a great product , I just think Advocare needs to nix the whole multilevel marketing concept with regard to this product.
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
I love spark and all the flavors! It’s filled with lots of vitamins and keeps you going all day long. I recommend it to everyone
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
I drink this EVERY day. I like all flavors and the 3-5 hours of mental clarity and focus. No crash and getting your vitamins too :)
Taylor G.
I love this as an energy (& vitamin) booster! I haven’t had a single flavor that’s been bad, and you can mix flavors on your own. It does seem a little pricey, but if you’re used to drink energy drinks it probably isn’t. Love this stuff! Worth trying!!
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
This should win #1 in Energy Drinks on Influenster! All of that Red Bull, Monster, etc is just so bad for you! This is more pricy, yes. But WORTH it! It’s got none of the junk, does not leave you jittery or shaky, is full of vitamins, does not make you “crash and burn”, and comes in a variety of flavors! My favorite is mandarin orange. One serving has about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee, so you’re not bombarding your system with insane amounts of caffeine, yet it works better than coffee! Do yourself a favor, and try Spark!
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.