BY ADVOCARE #32 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Cristina R.
Metairie , LA
My favorite is the fruit punch flavor! It is my boost of energy and I don’t have a craving for soft drinks or coffee after using this product. I definitely recommend the Advocare products!
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This really worked for me to cut out sugary sodas. It perked me up and tasted great to fill the void of carbonation. I do think it is pricey and if you don't reorder exactly on time, then you're stuck without it :( All of the flavors are great too
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
This is my all time favorite energy supplement. I’ve bought plenty times. I always buy the large bc it lasts longer for a better deal. The tub runs about $55. It’s amazing stuff and i would recommend to anyone that is looking for a boost of energy. Whether it be for before workouts or just for a morning energy supplement. I am a nursing mother and it is approved by my doctor. I love spark. They also have a ton of flavors to choose from. Z
Meagan M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love all of the flavors Advocare has to offer. I just wish it was a bit more affordable.
Rocky M.
Fairfield, OH
I have tried spark a few times. It does seem to give me some added energy throughout the day, but I was not a huge fan of the flavor.
Mariah M.
Fort Drum
The past two years I have used spark as my mental focus and caffeine source! I’m a full time student mom of 3 and a military spouse. Spark is how I survive. I would recommend spark to anyone and everyone! Also, I would not recommend purchasing any AdvoCare products on Amazon or another website other than AdvoCare.com. This is because distributors are not allowed to sell on those sites (so who knows what you are actually getting) and the price listed $45-$99 is outrageous even for retail with no discount. You are better off asking a distributor to save $ and getting the actually product.
Katarina K.
Absolutely love this stuff. It gives you so much energy. So I don’t have to drink a soft drink during the day. And it also taste so go. Great choice for someone wanting to get into better shape this year. Energy without all the sugar. I like the fruit punch but definitely going to try out some different flavors here soon.
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I have used spark a few times. After a long day of work, it is the perfect pick me up before headed to the fitness classes I take at the gym. I have tried the fruit punch, pineapple coconut, and pink lemonade and have really liked them all. I use them in much more water than is recommended though. Using them in the small amount of water is a little too strong for me
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Lindsey L.
My husband and I both love Spark, it’s been a staple in our home for the last 6 years. It helps us have energy and mental focus to accomplish what we set out to do each day. It’s loaded with vitamins and tastes amazing ❤️ I highly recommend this product to everyone looking to a solution to an energy or focus need.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.