BY ADVOCARE #36 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Kiley M.
Calhoun, KY
Hands down the best product for energy and mental focus on the market. I am a independent AdvoCare Distributor and I highly suggest that you try this product. Price point is great too, very affordable compared to other energy drinks. I'm 100% satisfied.
Meredith S.
Spark is amazing! I drink this every morning! It really makes me feel energized and ready for the day! I always have to have a spark in the morning to start my day!
Kylea M.
THE BEST ENERGY DRINK! Not only does it give you energy, but it also helps with mental focus. I can't go a day without this b vitamin and amino acid filled yummy drink! It's also distributed by the best company: AdvoCare.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
Have you ever tried spark? I am not going to lie it is AMAZING! It doesn't give you that jittery run around in circle feeling that gas station energy drinks give you. It gives you more of a mental focus. If yoru going out and spending $2+ a day for an energy drink.. Spark is definitely Cheaper. Only difference is you buy your 14 or 42 day supply up front. I just joined the advocare family and I could not be more excited about it! Honestly If I enlighten someone's life with their amazing product then great... If not Atleast I'm getting a great deal on products that I know I love. Some people start their morning with Coffee.. I start mine with Grape Spark (waiting on my limeade to come in.. yummy)
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA
I was introduced to Advocare while looking for nutrition for my last Ironman Triathlon. In full distance triathlon, nutrition is key. I've tried everything in the way of supplements. You name it, I've had it. And now that I am unable to consume a lot of sugar, I was told that this was a "good tasting sugar-free option." I was skeptical when friends came to me and and said "You're gonna love this!" Yeh, heard that a billon times.

I actually won a box of Advocare Spark when at a party, and figured, whatever, I won this... it's free... why not?

After the first 7 days, I fell in love. I really liked the taste (especially grape, fruit punch, & watermelon) - although sometimes I have to add more water than the serving suggests to cut down the power of the flavor. IT can be overwhelmingly sweet if you don't do this, but - It's personal preference.

I drink 2 servings a day - One before breakfast, and one around lunch (or after depending upon how sleepy I get) every day - and this was my go to addition to my Ironman supplements.

My husband tried it and liked the flavor - but disliked the product. My advice, try it and make your own decision. Everyone's body reacts differently, but this has been my go-to for 2+ years!
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
sara s.
Fitspiration Expert
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Assia A.
Fitspiration Expert
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Teresa V.
Ontario, NY
Fitspiration Expert
I have completely cut soda and coffee out of my life, thanks to Spark. It is a great combination of energy and refreshment that doesn't leave me feeling sluggish a couple hours later. There are many flavors to choose from, so there is sure to be one you would like. Mango strawberry is my go-to.
Kathy D.
Wichita, KS
Helps with mental focus and energy.  I personally need sublingual (non tablet easily absorbed) B12 daily and this is my go too!   I love it!  My current favorite flavor is cherry!   Just mix a scoop or individual packet into 8 oz of water and you have a great source of energy and mental focus with no crash!   I was on a long drive and took a Spark.  Realize that I stopped yawning!
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.