BY ADVOCARE #36 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Kali M.
Belton , TX
Fitspiration Expert
I absolutely LOVE Advocare products! I use the spark drink in the morning before work, or before a workout. The SPARK drink helps keep my mind focused and gives me plenty of energy. You must eat a little something when drinking it, otherwise I have found it will make you a bit shaky. Other than that this is my favorite energy drink! Definitely recommend!
Kimberly T.
New York Mls, NY
Spark is amazing! No crazy fast beating heart or tingles just some moderate energy to boost your workout or your morning daily routine! Mango strawberry is my favorite however fruit punch runs a close second!
Leilani N.
Salem
tried spark for the first time and i am in love!! i had energy and very clear headed!! i love the blue raspberry flavor!!
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Love love love me some Spark. Gives you tons of non-jittery energy and focus and tastes amazing. Can be difficult to mix up- I've found it easiest to use an old water bottle and shake vigorously.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
These energy drinks taste so good and come in a variety of flavors! My favorite is the fruit punch. They help you maintain focus and give you a boost without the jitters later. These are also very hydrating so expect to have to go to the bathroom a little more frequently.
Heather C.
Such an awesome product! Great replacement for coffee and helps keep you going throughout the day. Grape and pink lemonade are very good flavors. I love spark especially for long days and working out!
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI
I love AdvoCare spark! I drink it every single day sometimes twice a day. It’s so good and tastes amazing. I started drinking this 2 years ago, and have tried all the flavors. I’d recommend spark to everyone! :)
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Victoria B.
As a first time mom waking up twice a night only getting 5-6 hours of sleep this is my bestfriend. I stay pumped of energy from one serving! I haven't touched soda since I began drinking Spark which has been months. I don't even crave it. This is a must for busy lives!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Fitspiration Expert
I’ve used this a couple times in my water and it seriously gives me so much energy I love drinking it before a workout & it makes me want to be healthy and I have noticed I lost some weight on it! I ordered mine through a friend
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.