BY ADVOCARE #24 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Taylor G.
I love this as an energy (& vitamin) booster! I haven’t had a single flavor that’s been bad, and you can mix flavors on your own. It does seem a little pricey, but if you’re used to drink energy drinks it probably isn’t. Love this stuff! Worth trying!!
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
I know that the price looks expensive, but this product is life changing. It provides long lasting energy that tastes good and is better for you than coffee. I drink this every morning and will continue to do so. I have more energy than ever and never have that "crash"
Abby S.
Lexington , KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This really worked for me to cut out sugary sodas. It perked me up and tasted great to fill the void of carbonation. I do think it is pricey and if you don't reorder exactly on time, then you're stuck without it :( All of the flavors are great too
Tori O.
Mansfield, TX
This is my all time favorite energy supplement. I’ve bought plenty times. I always buy the large bc it lasts longer for a better deal. The tub runs about $55. It’s amazing stuff and i would recommend to anyone that is looking for a boost of energy. Whether it be for before workouts or just for a morning energy supplement. I am a nursing mother and it is approved by my doctor. I love spark. They also have a ton of flavors to choose from. Z
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
One of the best give you energy drinks. I've loved Advocare for a while now. The items are expensive, but I love them. I mix my spark with water, drink it, and it makes me focus better and gives that energy my body needs.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I do not know how people live without spark. I drink spark daily in place of a morning coffee, and typically drink one before a workout as well. I️t keeps me energized without feeling jittery. I️t tastes delicious, too!
Laurie J.
Roswell, GA
I love Advocare spark so much. I drink the fruit punch flavor every morning in place of coffee and I feel so alert and focused all day long. It is amazing! And at only 15 calories, it is healthier than my coffee, too!
Jessika S.
Cannot live without my spark! My favorite flavor is watermelon. I don’t sell advocate but believe in this product! There is no crash and I feel like it gives me a boost of energy while getting my vitamins in for the day!
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I have used spark a few times. After a long day of work, it is the perfect pick me up before headed to the fitness classes I take at the gym. I have tried the fruit punch, pineapple coconut, and pink lemonade and have really liked them all. I use them in much more water than is recommended though. Using them in the small amount of water is a little too strong for me
Kali M.
Belton , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Advocare products! I use the spark drink in the morning before work, or before a workout. The SPARK drink helps keep my mind focused and gives me plenty of energy. You must eat a little something when drinking it, otherwise I have found it will make you a bit shaky. Other than that this is my favorite energy drink! Definitely recommend!
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.