BY ADVOCARE

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which f...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How muc...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Amber C.
Louisville , KY
Currently I’m am drinking Spark in the flavor of grape 🍇 which I LOVE. I’ve tried every flavor of spark that has been released so far. I think it’s a fantastic value. It’s packed on my purse 👜 for my everyday use. I can tell if I’ve forgotten to take my morning spark ⚡️ and once I stir it up and drink it ,it has me going all day. I will continue to purchase this product like I have for the past 4-5years.
Taylor G.
I love this as an energy (& vitamin) booster! I haven’t had a single flavor that’s been bad, and you can mix flavors on your own. It does seem a little pricey, but if you’re used to drink energy drinks it probably isn’t. Love this stuff! Worth trying!!
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
I know that the price looks expensive, but this product is life changing. It provides long lasting energy that tastes good and is better for you than coffee. I drink this every morning and will continue to do so. I have more energy than ever and never have that "crash"
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
This really worked for me to cut out sugary sodas. It perked me up and tasted great to fill the void of carbonation. I do think it is pricey and if you don't reorder exactly on time, then you're stuck without it :( All of the flavors are great too
Karissa G.
Frisco , TX
This is my go to every morning. I call it my happy juice! I rarely drink coffee because my spark gets me through the day. As a mom my brain is all over the place and this gives me the concentration power I need to get through the day!
Sydney O.
Danville, AR
I love spark and it works so well to give me energy all day! I love having a healthier morning drink than coffee! My favorite flavor is mango strawberry with watermelon as a close second! The only thing I don’t like is the canister. I really prefer the singles that come in the smaller spark package. This is just full of powder and comes with a scoop. I think I honestly prefer buying 2 bags of the smaller packages rather than the canister.
Kimberly H.
I rely on Spark to get me through the day as a mother of 4! I find I notice a difference in my alertness and energy level within minutes of drinking it. I love knowing that not only is it an energy drink but it's packed full of vitamins! A canister lasts me more than a month so it's far ore affordable than getting myself a coffee in the morning plus it's better for me. My favorite flavors are pink lemonade and fruit punch.
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my all time favorite energy supplement. I’ve bought plenty times. I always buy the large bc it lasts longer for a better deal. The tub runs about $55. It’s amazing stuff and i would recommend to anyone that is looking for a boost of energy. Whether it be for before workouts or just for a morning energy supplement. I am a nursing mother and it is approved by my doctor. I love spark. They also have a ton of flavors to choose from. Z
Laurie J.
Roswell, GA
I love Advocare spark so much. I drink the fruit punch flavor every morning in place of coffee and I feel so alert and focused all day long. It is amazing! And at only 15 calories, it is healthier than my coffee, too!
Jessika S.
Cannot live without my spark! My favorite flavor is watermelon. I don’t sell advocate but believe in this product! There is no crash and I feel like it gives me a boost of energy while getting my vitamins in for the day!
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.