BY ADVOCARE #36 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI
I love AdvoCare spark! I drink it every single day sometimes twice a day. It’s so good and tastes amazing. I started drinking this 2 years ago, and have tried all the flavors. I’d recommend spark to everyone! :)
Kimberly T.
New York Mls, NY
Spark is amazing! No crazy fast beating heart or tingles just some moderate energy to boost your workout or your morning daily routine! Mango strawberry is my favorite however fruit punch runs a close second!
Dani W.
East Ridge, TN
If you haven't tried spark then you are loosing in life. These drinks leave you feeling amazing and unlike most energy drinks don't have the crash effect. Totally my go to and should be everyone else's to!
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
I love Advocare Spark for a pre-work out! It gives me the energy and stamina I need to get through my 5 am HIIT training 4-5 days per week. I occasionally use it in the afternoon for a quick pick-me-up.
Heather C.
Such an awesome product! Great replacement for coffee and helps keep you going throughout the day. Grape and pink lemonade are very good flavors. I love spark especially for long days and working out!
Alexandria S.
Fitspiration Expert
this i randomly tried before and i keep going back for more. the proce isnt too bad but the main thing is that its not bad for the ingredients and it doesnt make me feel like im having a heart attack
Tori B.
I sit at a desk all day and it's easy to go pour myself another cup of coffee. With sugar. With cream. With loads of caffeine. Yeah it tastes good but it's going straight to my thighs, I don't feel very nice, and it stains my teeth. So I thought I'd try Spark by AdvoCare. No sugar, loads of vitamins. I've actually given up the coffee now. Spark really helps with that afternoon slump of sleepiness. The flavor reminds me of Flintstones Vitamins, but it's a good taste and adequately sweet. Plus, it's not going to my thighs, and I'm not feeling sick from a sugar rush. I drink it every day and I feel pretty good. I only use about 3/4 of a scoop and it works great.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Love love love me some Spark. Gives you tons of non-jittery energy and focus and tastes amazing. Can be difficult to mix up- I've found it easiest to use an old water bottle and shake vigorously.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
I have been using this product for a year and a half now. (I am not a distributor or any of that) I drink one scoop of Spark with about 16 oz of ice water every morning. My favorite flavors are Pink Lemonade and Blue Raspberry. (Separate or mixed) I do not drink coffee or soda but I usually need some sort of boost every day. This does the trick x10. I actually feel a negative difference when I don't drink it. It keeps me focused all day and helps me stay energized as well. I have convinced all of my family to purchase it and they all love it as well. You can't let this beverage sit all day, you definitely need to drink it within an hour or two of mixing because it separates and tastes weird after a while. Don't be afraid of the price of this product either because its cheaper than buying pop or coffee every day. I love this product and you should give it a try if you need a yummy boost!
Jaclyn P.
I am not an Advocare junkie and this is the only product that I use from them, but I do love it. I tried it out at the recommendation of a coworker and now I'm hooked. It's replaced other energy drinks and coffee for the most part of my weekday wakeup routine. I drink the pink lemonade flavor. It says to use 1 scoop in 8 oz of water but I find that to be way too much, so I dilute it down even further. At first, it had a vitamin after taste but I got used to it quickly and now I don't even notice. No crash, and gives me the boost I need in the AM.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.