BY ADVOCARE #32 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Kaylee S.
Dickson , TN
Unfortunately spark has Sucralose in it as a sweetener. Research shows how dangerous this is for the body-the gut specifically! I'd rather get natural energy by helping my body work more effectively than by adding in caffeine (even if it is natural) and other horrible ingredients. Unfortunately, I've looked a lot at this and cannot recommend it for anyone.
Laura P.
Greenwood , IN
Advocare Spark is my everyday mommy juice! This gets my day started off right giving me the perfect amount of energy to get my kids off to school and me to the gym to complete a great workout! I buy online and it's at my doorstep within a few days. I recommend this to everyone I know. I'm addicted and wouldn't make it through parenthood without it!
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
My family and I love the Fruit Punch and Grape Spark to drink before a workout. It gives you the perfect boost of energy but nothing jittery. At first it seems expensive, but you buy the powder in a large quantity that last a while. I would highly recommend to those who are not coffee drinkers or who do not prefer to drink a typical energy drink from the grocery store.
Rebecca S.
Molino, FL
After having my son, I was drained and lacked energy. I tried this product and fell in love with it. I buy the canister which gives you more bang for your buck. You can get about 42 servings which makes it about 1 or so a drink. I love the scooper they now have because it makes it convenient to pour in a water bottle. Blue Raspberry and Fruit Punch are my favorite. I use half a scoop and I have tons of energy (good energy, not jittery energy) and can get through work with ease.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
Yes. This stuff is how I live. Spark is my all the time go to. I helps give me energy, keep me focus, and boost that metabolism. The flavors are delicious since they've reformulated recently. Try them! And if you have questions or need to find a distributor hit a girl up!
Danielle L.
Washington Township
My friends sold Advocare and this was one of my favorite products. It gives you the energy you need to either wake up in the morning or power through your workout. I would use it everyday and It gave me energy without making me feel shakey or restless. I would absolutely buy this again, I just wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Haley D.
Seymour, IN
So tasty and very effective for a burst of energy and vitamins! While it can be a little pricy, it is well worth the cost! It is great in the mornings as a coffee substitute, or as an afternoon pick-me-up. Definitely recommended!
Mary M.
Mount Morris, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This replaces coffee for a wake up and there's not a crash. I am a distributed and use spark on the days when I'm going to work out. It has many flavors to choose from. I do like the way it fuels with vitamins to get your day jump started.
Emily M.
Kettering
Spark is wonderful. I received this from my brother as a sample, because he swears by it. I was hooked. It was a great tasting product that provided me with a lot of energy. There are a great range of flavors and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great energetic drink without all the sugars!
Molly H.
I started using this during law school and this is a great pre workout and energy drink when you need a boost for your workout or a boost in energy for mental focus (i.e., school/work).  Love that this doesn't leave you with a jittery or creepy crawly feeling under your skin that many pre workouts do
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.