BY ADVOCARE #27 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which f...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How muc...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Katy C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used these for about 2 months and they work wonders! I was really skeptical about the claims that a simple drink mix could improve your energy without a crash later. I absolutely recommend this to anyone who feels sluggish or tired after a long days work, or needs an extra pick-me-up in the morning without wanting to deal with the caffeine crash caused by coffee! Changed my life!
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Yes yes yes!! My friend is an advocate rep and I live spark. I can only afford it every so often but I definitely recommend it compared to caffeinated diet sodas. I never drink aspartame and drink spark instead when I need a boost. I do not use this in a workout scenario but I have heard it is excellent for that as well. Do yourself a favor, put down the Diet Coke and pick up a spark.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I love Spark. I was looking for something that would help me stay awake at the end of my work day so I could be productive at home. If I drink coffee too late in the day, I tend to get sick. Spark has been a great option! It's easy to drink and tastes great. The only thing I would change would be the price. It's a little expensive and Advocare doesn't offer free shipping.
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
I was a coffee addict but it did not help even having 3 to 4 cups a day. I started drinking this in place of my coffee in the morning and it was the thing I needed. I no longer craved that coffee and it gave me the energy I was looking for. And if I had an afternoon workout would pop another in my water bottle. No gitters, no crash just great taste. And it's good for you.
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA
I was introduced to Advocare while looking for nutrition for my last Ironman Triathlon. In full distance triathlon, nutrition is key. I've tried everything in the way of supplements. You name it, I've had it. And now that I am unable to consume a lot of sugar, I was told that this was a "good tasting sugar-free option." I was skeptical when friends came to me and and said "You're gonna love this!" Yeh, heard that a billon times.

I actually won a box of Advocare Spark when at a party, and figured, whatever, I won this... it's free... why not?

After the first 7 days, I fell in love. I really liked the taste (especially grape, fruit punch, & watermelon) - although sometimes I have to add more water than the serving suggests to cut down the power of the flavor. IT can be overwhelmingly sweet if you don't do this, but - It's personal preference.

I drink 2 servings a day - One before breakfast, and one around lunch (or after depending upon how sleepy I get) every day - and this was my go to addition to my Ironman supplements.

My husband tried it and liked the flavor - but disliked the product. My advice, try it and make your own decision. Everyone's body reacts differently, but this has been my go-to for 2+ years!
Sarah H.
Love my Spark! Its not great before a workout in my opinion because it doesn't give me the same boost a pre-workout would but for every day use I have loved it. It's great for that 3PM slump when you don't want a hot coffee but are starting to fade for the day.
Courtney K.
Jackson
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. I seriously can not go a day without spark. I have a spark in the morning as soon as my feet hit the floor and one in the afternoon when I'm feeling like snacking and lounging. I can not tell you enough how much I love this stuff. I would not be able to function as a wife, mom of two and go to school without it.
Meagan O.
Westerville, OH
My family and I love the Fruit Punch and Grape Spark to drink before a workout. It gives you the perfect boost of energy but nothing jittery. At first it seems expensive, but you buy the powder in a large quantity that last a while. I would highly recommend to those who are not coffee drinkers or who do not prefer to drink a typical energy drink from the grocery store.
Rebecca S.
Molino, FL
After having my son, I was drained and lacked energy. I tried this product and fell in love with it. I buy the canister which gives you more bang for your buck. You can get about 42 servings which makes it about 1 or so a drink. I love the scooper they now have because it makes it convenient to pour in a water bottle. Blue Raspberry and Fruit Punch are my favorite. I use half a scoop and I have tons of energy (good energy, not jittery energy) and can get through work with ease.
Laura P.
Greenwood, IN
Advocare Spark is my everyday mommy juice! This gets my day started off right giving me the perfect amount of energy to get my kids off to school and me to the gym to complete a great workout! I buy online and it's at my doorstep within a few days. I recommend this to everyone I know. I'm addicted and wouldn't make it through parenthood without it!
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.