BY ADVOCARE #35 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which f...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How muc...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Jasmine M.
Canton , GA
I was introduced to spark about 2 years ago and I loved it. At the time I didn't know what advocare was but I used the Spark as a replacement for my high sugar coffee and energy drinks when I was working double shifts at the restaurant. I did the 24 day challenge after finding out more about the company and I tried almost all the flavors and loved them . I use it every day and it gives me lasting energy throughout the day.
April F.
Del city, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My roommate got me hooked on this and then my co-workers got hooked on it after they tried it. One, it doesn't make you jittery. Two, the energy lasts most of the day. Three, this is the perfect pre-workout drink to get your energized and motivated. Four, this doesn't make you tingle like other workout drinks do not does it make you nauseous. I would drink this even if I didn't work out, due to feeling good and having energy.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
This stock photo is a little out of date, the canisters are more condense and less bulky.
This is honestly my favorite energy product ever, packed with vitamins and minerals, give you the energy you need to get through the day and tastes so good.
My favorite is the new blue raspberry, very sweet but healthier than some alternatives!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this drink mix!! Favorite is the Blue raspberry and fruit punch. Doesn't have weird taste when miss in water tastes like cool-aid . Gives me energy and no jitters and never nap The days I take it!! Will be ordering in the canister to save money but they do offer individual serving packets for on the go
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I have tried Spark so many different times.  when i got past the vitamin taste and constant shaking of my drink before I could sip I would get major headaches and my tummy seemed to swell. I never got energy off of this drink either but that is my personal experience. I was bummed I spent $55 on a container and wasn't able to use it. I hear great things about Advocare but I just didn't have the same opinion.
Stephanie V.
Rochester, NY
I was very skeptical at first because this was brought to me, much like a Mary Kay or other pyramid type service.  When I tried the product though I got a great caffeine type buzz while still feeling focused.  This will really help energize you throughout the day.  If you are sitting at a desk though I would not recommend it because you can get jittery.  As a pre workout though it is perfect!
Teresa V.
Ontario, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have completely cut soda and coffee out of my life, thanks to Spark. It is a great combination of energy and refreshment that doesn't leave me feeling sluggish a couple hours later. There are many flavors to choose from, so there is sure to be one you would like. Mango strawberry is my go-to.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks!
Abby S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love the Fruit Punch flavored Spark! It's worth the money (little expensive) but it's cheaper than your regular cup of coffee at Starbucks per serving. I love that it gives me that extra jolt of energy without all the jitters! It's one of my favorite healthy "energy drinks"
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Yes yes yes!! My friend is an advocate rep and I live spark. I can only afford it every so often but I definitely recommend it compared to caffeinated diet sodas. I never drink aspartame and drink spark instead when I need a boost. I do not use this in a workout scenario but I have heard it is excellent for that as well. Do yourself a favor, put down the Diet Coke and pick up a spark.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.