BY ADVOCARE #35 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which f...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How muc...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have used this for over 3 years, nearly every day. It is by far my favorite energy drink. You feel great when you drink it and don't get an energy crash later on. I find that it works really well for about 5-6 hours. The flavors are great- I recommend fruit punch, strawberry mango, and watermelon. I always recommend it. A small tip is to mix it with room temp water, and add ice after to make it more enjoyable!
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I received a sample of this product from a friend and I love it. I work a lot but try to avoid sugary energy drinks. I also can not drink black coffee so whenever I do grab one I feel like it is a meal worth of calories. This was perfect to add to my water without making me feel like i was doing harm to my body! It tasted great and kept me energized all day. I never felt anxious of jittery just alert and awake.
Craig P.
New Albany, OH
I Drink spark before work outs and gives a great boost. It's not crazy like some of these other energy drinks or pre workouts. I definitely felt like it was working but wasn't sure then I tried a word out without drinking it and could notice a huge difference. I usually get the fruit punch flavor which tastes really good. Can't go without it and the package lastly fairly long.
Devan D.
This product is amazing! I love it, weather your headed to the gym, to a meeting or out to dinner this is the perfect drink to help boost your body and give you the extra energy you need. I use spark ALL THE TIME for what ever life throws at me. YES, all the time! Spark isn't like all those other nasty, hash tasting energy drinks were you get a boost of energy and crash, Spark supplies you with a long lasting energy and even shapens your mental focus. I 100% recommend this high quality yet affordable product.
Allie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really love this product! However, I don't find that it gives me the energy that most people say it does.  I absolutely love ALL the flavors but grape is by far my favorite.  I like that you can mix it with other advocare products but I find that just mixing it with water is super yummy.  I also like that during the challenge, you can mix your fiber in it so that you don't have to taste the fiber taste.  The fact that it comes in the big container is also a plus!
Nicole W.
I love the mental focus and natural energy I get from these drinks, plus there are so many flavors to choose from! There is only one flavor I don't prefer, but it's my husband's favorite (blue raspberry). This is a great vitamin and mineral based energy supplement (it does have some caffeine as well). I definitely recommend it!
Kaylee S.
Dickson , TN
Unfortunately spark has Sucralose in it as a sweetener. Research shows how dangerous this is for the body-the gut specifically! I'd rather get natural energy by helping my body work more effectively than by adding in caffeine (even if it is natural) and other horrible ingredients. Unfortunately, I've looked a lot at this and cannot recommend it for anyone.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Spark is the best thing I have discovered with getting into advocare products . This gives mental focus and energy . It's sugar free a d tastes great when you add to your water . Has caffeine in it along with 20 vitamins nutrients and minerals . This is my to go product each day . Many friends drink this now after trying samples
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I loved advocare cleanses, unfortunately I hate hate hate this product. It advertises to give you all sorts of energy without a crash. I did not feel energized in the slightest, and crashed harder than I have with any other energy drink. It also made me have awful reactions, including rash, bloating, and severe light headedness. It's not regulated by the FDA so who knows what all is actually in the product. Would not recommend this product to anyone.
Kristen B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I can't keep this in stock! I always run out. My favorite flavor is Fruit Punch. Also like Pink Lemonade. The canister is on the pricey side for me, so I opt for the small packs, and then go big when I can. I can go without coffee and this is a great caffeine replacer. Eyes are alert and ready when I drink spark!
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.