BY ADVOCARE #32 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I have tried Spark so many different times.  when i got past the vitamin taste and constant shaking of my drink before I could sip I would get major headaches and my tummy seemed to swell. I never got energy off of this drink either but that is my personal experience. I was bummed I spent $55 on a container and wasn't able to use it. I hear great things about Advocare but I just didn't have the same opinion.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
This stock photo is a little out of date, the canisters are more condense and less bulky.
This is honestly my favorite energy product ever, packed with vitamins and minerals, give you the energy you need to get through the day and tastes so good.
My favorite is the new blue raspberry, very sweet but healthier than some alternatives!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this drink mix!! Favorite is the Blue raspberry and fruit punch. Doesn't have weird taste when miss in water tastes like cool-aid . Gives me energy and no jitters and never nap The days I take it!! Will be ordering in the canister to save money but they do offer individual serving packets for on the go
Stephanie V.
Spencerport , NY
I was very skeptical at first because this was brought to me, much like a Mary Kay or other pyramid type service.  When I tried the product though I got a great caffeine type buzz while still feeling focused.  This will really help energize you throughout the day.  If you are sitting at a desk though I would not recommend it because you can get jittery.  As a pre workout though it is perfect!
Teresa V.
Ontario, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have completely cut soda and coffee out of my life, thanks to Spark. It is a great combination of energy and refreshment that doesn't leave me feeling sluggish a couple hours later. There are many flavors to choose from, so there is sure to be one you would like. Mango strawberry is my go-to.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks!
Kiley M.
Calhoun, KY
Hands down the best product for energy and mental focus on the market. I am a independent AdvoCare Distributor and I highly suggest that you try this product. Price point is great too, very affordable compared to other energy drinks. I'm 100% satisfied.
Candice L.
San Antonio, TX
These are perfect for that extra kick we sometimes need to have a good day and make it through! The flavors are so good you crave them! I do feel they provide a good stream of energy and aren't terrible for you to drink all the time. Overall I highly recommend you give them a try!
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD
I absolutely love the Fruit Punch flavored Spark! It's worth the money (little expensive) but it's cheaper than your regular cup of coffee at Starbucks per serving. I love that it gives me that extra jolt of energy without all the jitters! It's one of my favorite healthy "energy drinks"
Katy C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used these for about 2 months and they work wonders! I was really skeptical about the claims that a simple drink mix could improve your energy without a crash later. I absolutely recommend this to anyone who feels sluggish or tired after a long days work, or needs an extra pick-me-up in the morning without wanting to deal with the caffeine crash caused by coffee! Changed my life!
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.