BY ADVOCARE #32 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Nicole W.
I love the mental focus and natural energy I get from these drinks, plus there are so many flavors to choose from! There is only one flavor I don't prefer, but it's my husband's favorite (blue raspberry). This is a great vitamin and mineral based energy supplement (it does have some caffeine as well). I definitely recommend it!
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you're looking to fall in love with a nutritional supplement, you've come to the right place. It doesn't make me too jittery or anxious and provides me with lasting energy to get through my busy day. I wish I had discovered it sooner so I could have stopped drinking Red Bull! The drink comes in many flavors and is great for those on the go. There are also seasonal flavors that come and go, so make sure to get your hands on them before they run out.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Spark is the best thing I have discovered with getting into advocare products . This gives mental focus and energy . It's sugar free a d tastes great when you add to your water . Has caffeine in it along with 20 vitamins nutrients and minerals . This is my to go product each day . Many friends drink this now after trying samples
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I loved advocare cleanses, unfortunately I hate hate hate this product. It advertises to give you all sorts of energy without a crash. I did not feel energized in the slightest, and crashed harder than I have with any other energy drink. It also made me have awful reactions, including rash, bloating, and severe light headedness. It's not regulated by the FDA so who knows what all is actually in the product. Would not recommend this product to anyone.
Julia M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm a distributor for advocare and I can NOT live with out my spark! I love and live off of this stuff! I used to be a heavy coffee drinker until I discovered this product. My favorite flavors are strawberry mango and blue raspberry! So delicious and good for you! I will 100% recommend and stand behind this product!
Amber L.
Selkirk, NY
I am a huge fan of Spark! I do the 24 day challenge which comes with two boxes of Spark and I have tried almost every kind. It does leave a residue in the bottle when you use it, but it rinses out. I love the pineapple coconut and the fruit punch. The new flavor blue raspberry was released at Watkins Glen International Raceway and I was right there for it!
Kristen B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I can't keep this in stock! I always run out. My favorite flavor is Fruit Punch. Also like Pink Lemonade. The canister is on the pricey side for me, so I opt for the small packs, and then go big when I can. I can go without coffee and this is a great caffeine replacer. Eyes are alert and ready when I drink spark!
Kristen D.
One of my friends drink this all the time I walk every morning literally. They say it helps to have energy in the morning it helps keep them focused for their day. Are used to take it when I was in middle school to help me focus with school but now I don't take them anymore! Tried out if you need help focusing!
April F.
Del City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My roommate got me hooked on this and then my co-workers got hooked on it after they tried it. One, it doesn't make you jittery. Two, the energy lasts most of the day. Three, this is the perfect pre-workout drink to get your energized and motivated. Four, this doesn't make you tingle like other workout drinks do not does it make you nauseous. I would drink this even if I didn't work out, due to feeling good and having energy.
Jasmine M.
canton, GA
I was introduced to spark about 2 years ago and I loved it. At the time I didn't know what advocare was but I used the Spark as a replacement for my high sugar coffee and energy drinks when I was working double shifts at the restaurant. I did the 24 day challenge after finding out more about the company and I tried almost all the flavors and loved them . I use it every day and it gives me lasting energy throughout the day.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.