BY ADVOCARE #24 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Ashley P.
Waverly, OH
I love love love love spark! It literally has been a lifesaver for me to help me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm so lucky that advocare found me when it did now I'm down 30 pounds! It's been an amazing journey!
Reaghan A.
Duluth, GA
My favorite is the fruit punch flavor. It isn't griddy at all and tastes amazing. It gets me through a tiring workout. If you aren't a big fan of coffee and you need the energy drink this but if you do like coffee you will also like this. There are so many different flavors that all taste amazing.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this spark drink mix . We buy it in the canister because you get more than buying a box of packs. The packs are easy for on the go, but you just get more buying the canister. Love the energy and focus it gives me no jitters. Favorite flavor so far is blue raspberry coming in second is the fruit punch
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
It's an all right product I use to drink this before going to my am classes. The taste is really good I had the fruit punch. Taking it helped me with my classes but that's it I would recommend it if anybody wants to take it for school
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I play on a college women's ice hockey team and this is the only stuff that can keep me going day after day, game after game.  Spark does not give you a crash like coffee or other caffeinated drinks, instead, it is a slow and gradual decline, which you hardly notice. plus it tastes delicious
Bridgetta P.
Thos product gets a 5 from me because of all the natural ingredients and benefits it gives to my body. I don't feel twitchy or on edge when I have my Spark every morning. It just gives me that boost that I need to get my day going
Morgan W.
Bradford , OH
Absolutely by far the best powder energy drink mix I have ever tried in my life!
When it says it gives you energy it, isn't kidding. I drink one before every work out and I can tell the difference between if I take them and if I don't take them.
I highly recommend it definitely is a game changer
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love the fruit punch and watermelon. It tastes so good and gives you the energy you need without that crash afterwards. My only downfall is now when I drink it it makes me kinda sick (could just be my over-sensitive body) I would recommend though, it tastes good! Well 🤔 only the two I mentioned :
Sarah C.
Like the flavor and it gave me a ton of energy, if you're sensitive to caffeine- be careful! It gave me so much energy I couldn't sit still, then at night (drank it around 11am) my mind would hush enough to go to sleep. I like the energy it gave me, but knowing my reaction, I'll use less.
Estefany A.
This is by far the best Advocare product there is. I tried the 24 day challenge and this was my favorite product. It gives you this boost of energy but without the afternoon crash or without the jiterry feeling you get when you drink pre-workout or energy drinks. My favorite is the watermelon flavor.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.