BY ADVOCARE #32 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
Absolutely by far the best powder energy drink mix I have ever tried in my life!
When it says it gives you energy it, isn't kidding. I drink one before every work out and I can tell the difference between if I take them and if I don't take them.
I highly recommend it definitely is a game changer
Sarah C.
Like the flavor and it gave me a ton of energy, if you're sensitive to caffeine- be careful! It gave me so much energy I couldn't sit still, then at night (drank it around 11am) my mind would hush enough to go to sleep. I like the energy it gave me, but knowing my reaction, I'll use less.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love the fruit punch and watermelon. It tastes so good and gives you the energy you need without that crash afterwards. My only downfall is now when I drink it it makes me kinda sick (could just be my over-sensitive body) I would recommend though, it tastes good! Well 🤔 only the two I mentioned :
Estefany A.
This is by far the best Advocare product there is. I tried the 24 day challenge and this was my favorite product. It gives you this boost of energy but without the afternoon crash or without the jiterry feeling you get when you drink pre-workout or energy drinks. My favorite is the watermelon flavor.
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My family lives on spark! I have a spark before every run and it helps me out tremendously! It is on the more pricy side, but I swear by it! I have also gotten my friends addicted to it! I would definitely recommend to everyone. My favorite flavors are green apple and fruit punch!
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
spark is amazing, and it definitely gives you energy. its great as a pre workout. The price seems a little high, but when you factor how much it costs per use, and how much other pre workout supplements costs, it is totally worth it. Last but not least, the flavors are amazing.
Katie S.
Memphis , TN
This is an awesome product! It gives me a lot of energy without making me feel shaky/jittery. I prefer to buy this product in the individual drink packets, just to make it easier on me. I love this product, and anyone looking for an energy/pre workout drink should buy this!
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
not my go to brand. But this is a nice brand gives you lots of energy for long periods of times. just enough to keep you going. This product doesn't make you jittery. Comes an in many flavors my favorite is fruit bunch. These aren't very expensive compared to many other brands.
Lauren N.
Spokane, WA
I used Spark while doing their challenge while I was steering clear of coffee for the cleanse portion. I was not a huge fan of the use of artificial sweeteners in it as they gave me a headache. The taste was good but would not recommend if you are sensitive to sweeteners.
Ashley M.
Marysville, CA
My friend sells advocare and she got me to try a spark and got me hooked! So hooked that I became a distributor myself for the 20% discount! I only drink the fruit punch one and it helps with my mental focus and clarity. I like drinking one before my exams to help me focus. :)
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.