BY ADVOCARE #35 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which f...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How muc...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
While I don't love the MLM (multi-level marketing) concept behind Advocate I do absolutely love Spark.  I decided to become a wholesale customer 2 years ago and I haven't looked back since.  As a professor, I sometimes need a pick me up throughout the semester and my Spark offers just that.

I love the variety of flavors that are offered and I've only ever disliked the mango flavors.  The blue raspberry and cherry are absolutely delicious.  I love that they taste so great while still offering me my daily vitamins and nutrients. Advocare Spark® Canister
Mariah M.
Fort Drum
The past two years I have used spark as my mental focus and caffeine source! I’m a full time student mom of 3 and a military spouse. Spark is how I survive. I would recommend spark to anyone and everyone! Also, I would not recommend purchasing any AdvoCare products on Amazon or another website other than AdvoCare.com. This is because distributors are not allowed to sell on those sites (so who knows what you are actually getting) and the price listed $45-$99 is outrageous even for retail with no discount. You are better off asking a distributor to save $ and getting the actually product.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
This should win #1 in Energy Drinks on Influenster! All of that Red Bull, Monster, etc is just so bad for you! This is more pricy, yes. But WORTH it! It’s got none of the junk, does not leave you jittery or shaky, is full of vitamins, does not make you “crash and burn”, and comes in a variety of flavors! My favorite is mandarin orange. One serving has about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee, so you’re not bombarding your system with insane amounts of caffeine, yet it works better than coffee! Do yourself a favor, and try Spark!
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Advocare products are topnotch in my book but Spark is #1 for me!  I use it every single day, it is a must have for my day.  It really is a boost of energy and gives you the help with focus.  There are so many different flavors and I actually really enjoy them all.  I think my favorite is pineapple coconut which was a limited one and strawberry mango.  The prices are reasonable as well.  You just feel great when you introduce these products into your daily routine.
Lindsey L.
My husband and I both love Spark, it’s been a staple in our home for the last 6 years. It helps us have energy and mental focus to accomplish what we set out to do each day. It’s loaded with vitamins and tastes amazing ❤️ I highly recommend this product to everyone looking to a solution to an energy or focus need.
Whitney B.
Ohio
I start every single day with sparks! I am not a distributor I had just purchased the product from a friend and I became addicted!! It gives me extra energy to start the day and if I need a evening pick me up I’ll sometimes have another one in the evening . My favorite flavor is fruit punch, but I haven’t had one I didn’t like I’m just stuck on this so I continue to order it .you can sign up for preferred customer on there website and get 20 percent off your order, and that’s what I do instead of having to find someone who sells it. It’s so much easier to have it shipped to my door every month
Angel G.
Spark is definitely a good pick me up during the day. I have one during breakfast to get my day started and one around lunch time. I don't get that crash afterwards that I get when I have an energy drink. The packets are super easy to pour I to your water bottle and they taste great. My favorites are watermelon and fruit punch!
Katarina K.
Absolutely love this stuff. It gives you so much energy. So I don’t have to drink a soft drink during the day. And it also taste so go. Great choice for someone wanting to get into better shape this year. Energy without all the sugar. I like the fruit punch but definitely going to try out some different flavors here soon.
Sarah A.
AMAZING taste and really and truly works as advertised.  The mango strawberry flavor is delish.  I actually use the packets, but there's no separate review for that.  Spark is the perfect mid-day pick me up at work.  Until now, coffee has always been BAE, but I cant drink without creamer.

I needed a healthier alternative that doesn't skimp in the caffeine department.  This is exactly that.  Yall, this really is a great product.

It's a great product , I just think Advocare needs to nix the whole multilevel marketing concept with regard to this product.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love my spark! No I don’t sell advocare or believe in other products they sell. But the spark is the best pick me up I’ve used. I use it as a preworkout and it gives me enough energy to make it through my workout and then some. Def try it if you haven’t yet.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it for one?
Kelsi S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does this give you energy without crashing? Is it supposed to be used as a preworkout or just whenever you need a pick me up?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
So what is this stuff ????
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I get caffeine headaches? Anybody that gets the same, have you used spark and if so does it have high amounts of caffeine?
Syd😸 T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does this make you jittery?