BY ADVOCARE

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which f...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How muc...3 Answers
Advocare Spark® Canister
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Mariah M.
Fort Drum
The past two years I have used spark as my mental focus and caffeine source! I’m a full time student mom of 3 and a military spouse. Spark is how I survive. I would recommend spark to anyone and everyone! Also, I would not recommend purchasing any AdvoCare products on Amazon or another website other than AdvoCare.com. This is because distributors are not allowed to sell on those sites (so who knows what you are actually getting) and the price listed $45-$99 is outrageous even for retail with no discount. You are better off asking a distributor to save $ and getting the actually product.
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Advocare products are topnotch in my book but Spark is #1 for me!  I use it every single day, it is a must have for my day.  It really is a boost of energy and gives you the help with focus.  There are so many different flavors and I actually really enjoy them all.  I think my favorite is pineapple coconut which was a limited one and strawberry mango.  The prices are reasonable as well.  You just feel great when you introduce these products into your daily routine.
Ky E.
Evansville, IN
This helped me break my canned energy drink and overpriced coffee addiction and gives me the morning (sometimes midday) boost I need to get through the busy work week. If you purchase through a representative it’s more affordable and I find that a canister usually lasts me a little over a month. The flavor selection is great and I love switching it up. I do recommend drinking it soon after mixing as the vitamins do settle (and perhaps oxidize?) a little bit.
Lindsey L.
My husband and I both love Spark, it’s been a staple in our home for the last 6 years. It helps us have energy and mental focus to accomplish what we set out to do each day. It’s loaded with vitamins and tastes amazing ❤️ I highly recommend this product to everyone looking to a solution to an energy or focus need.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
While I don't love the MLM (multi-level marketing) concept behind Advocate I do absolutely love Spark.  I decided to become a wholesale customer 2 years ago and I haven't looked back since.  As a professor, I sometimes need a pick me up throughout the semester and my Spark offers just that.

I love the variety of flavors that are offered and I've only ever disliked the mango flavors.  The blue raspberry and cherry are absolutely delicious.  I love that they taste so great while still offering me my daily vitamins and nutrients. Advocare Spark® Canister
Angel G.
Spark is definitely a good pick me up during the day. I have one during breakfast to get my day started and one around lunch time. I don't get that crash afterwards that I get when I have an energy drink. The packets are super easy to pour I to your water bottle and they taste great. My favorites are watermelon and fruit punch!
Katarina K.
Absolutely love this stuff. It gives you so much energy. So I don’t have to drink a soft drink during the day. And it also taste so go. Great choice for someone wanting to get into better shape this year. Energy without all the sugar. I like the fruit punch but definitely going to try out some different flavors here soon.
Sarah A.
AMAZING taste and really and truly works as advertised.  The mango strawberry flavor is delish.  I actually use the packets, but there's no separate review for that.  Spark is the perfect mid-day pick me up at work.  Until now, coffee has always been BAE, but I cant drink without creamer.

I needed a healthier alternative that doesn't skimp in the caffeine department.  This is exactly that.  Yall, this really is a great product.

It's a great product , I just think Advocare needs to nix the whole multilevel marketing concept with regard to this product.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
This should win #1 in Energy Drinks on Influenster! All of that Red Bull, Monster, etc is just so bad for you! This is more pricy, yes. But WORTH it! It’s got none of the junk, does not leave you jittery or shaky, is full of vitamins, does not make you “crash and burn”, and comes in a variety of flavors! My favorite is mandarin orange. One serving has about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee, so you’re not bombarding your system with insane amounts of caffeine, yet it works better than coffee! Do yourself a favor, and try Spark!
Amber C.
Louisville , KY
Currently I’m am drinking Spark in the flavor of grape 🍇 which I LOVE. I’ve tried every flavor of spark that has been released so far. I think it’s a fantastic value. It’s packed on my purse 👜 for my everyday use. I can tell if I’ve forgotten to take my morning spark ⚡️ and once I stir it up and drink it ,it has me going all day. I will continue to purchase this product like I have for the past 4-5years.
Leilany H.
Does this product really work for a petite control and weight loss???
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA
Trying to cut out energy drinks, and have heard a lot of positive things about spark, but I don't know much about the product itself. Is it as good as every body cuts it out to be?
Audrey K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is it trustworthy?
Sarah R.
Baltimore, MD
Does the advocare program work? I was thinking of trying it out but the price is deterring me
Chloe V.
Clinton, IA
What flavors taste good mixed together

Amazon