BY ADVOCARE #31 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Mariah M.
Fort Drum
The past two years I have used spark as my mental focus and caffeine source! I’m a full time student mom of 3 and a military spouse. Spark is how I survive. I would recommend spark to anyone and everyone! Also, I would not recommend purchasing any AdvoCare products on Amazon or another website other than AdvoCare.com. This is because distributors are not allowed to sell on those sites (so who knows what you are actually getting) and the price listed $45-$99 is outrageous even for retail with no discount. You are better off asking a distributor to save $ and getting the actually product.
Amber C.
Louisville, KY
Currently I’m am drinking Spark in the flavor of grape 🍇 which I LOVE. I’ve tried every flavor of spark that has been released so far. I think it’s a fantastic value. It’s packed on my purse 👜 for my everyday use. I can tell if I’ve forgotten to take my morning spark ⚡️ and once I stir it up and drink it ,it has me going all day. I will continue to purchase this product like I have for the past 4-5years.
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Advocare products are topnotch in my book but Spark is #1 for me!  I use it every single day, it is a must have for my day.  It really is a boost of energy and gives you the help with focus.  There are so many different flavors and I actually really enjoy them all.  I think my favorite is pineapple coconut which was a limited one and strawberry mango.  The prices are reasonable as well.  You just feel great when you introduce these products into your daily routine.
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
This is my all time favorite energy supplement. I’ve bought plenty times. I always buy the large bc it lasts longer for a better deal. The tub runs about $55. It’s amazing stuff and i would recommend to anyone that is looking for a boost of energy. Whether it be for before workouts or just for a morning energy supplement. I am a nursing mother and it is approved by my doctor. I love spark. They also have a ton of flavors to choose from. Z
Kimberly R.
I rely on Spark to get me through the day as a mother of 4! I find I notice a difference in my alertness and energy level within minutes of drinking it. I love knowing that not only is it an energy drink but it's packed full of vitamins! A canister lasts me more than a month so it's far ore affordable than getting myself a coffee in the morning plus it's better for me. My favorite flavors are pink lemonade and fruit punch.
Lindsey L.
My husband and I both love Spark, it’s been a staple in our home for the last 6 years. It helps us have energy and mental focus to accomplish what we set out to do each day. It’s loaded with vitamins and tastes amazing ❤️ I highly recommend this product to everyone looking to a solution to an energy or focus need.
karazav1 Z.
I drink one or two scoops of spark daily. I have two busy young boys so I need something to keep up with them! My favorite flavor is the fruit punch but honestly I haven't tried a flavor I didn't enjoy! The only thing I don't like is that it uses sucralose
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I have used spark a few times. After a long day of work, it is the perfect pick me up before headed to the fitness classes I take at the gym. I have tried the fruit punch, pineapple coconut, and pink lemonade and have really liked them all. I use them in much more water than is recommended though. Using them in the small amount of water is a little too strong for me
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I love me some spark! Its my favorite preworkout that doesn't make me jittery before getting started. I dont like about the canister is that the powder gets all over your fingers and getting it into your water bottle is messy...so the sticks are obviously cleaner to use. Other than that its a great product and all the flavors ive used taste awesome
Katarina K.
Absolutely love this stuff. It gives you so much energy. So I don’t have to drink a soft drink during the day. And it also taste so go. Great choice for someone wanting to get into better shape this year. Energy without all the sugar. I like the fruit punch but definitely going to try out some different flavors here soon.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.