BY ADVOCARE #36 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Kali M.
Belton , TX
Fitspiration Expert
I absolutely LOVE Advocare products! I use the spark drink in the morning before work, or before a workout. The SPARK drink helps keep my mind focused and gives me plenty of energy. You must eat a little something when drinking it, otherwise I have found it will make you a bit shaky. Other than that this is my favorite energy drink! Definitely recommend!
Laurie J.
Roswell, GA
I love Advocare spark so much. I drink the fruit punch flavor every morning in place of coffee and I feel so alert and focused all day long. It is amazing! And at only 15 calories, it is healthier than my coffee, too!
Katie W.
Eustis, FL
When I did the twenty four day challenge from Advocare this was my favorite thing out of it all. Often times I find it hard to get out of bed in the morning and get motivated. The spark helped me out and I actually looked forward to getting up and drinking it. The price is affordable and I will continue to drink it!
Emily M.
Kettering
Spark is wonderful. I received this from my brother as a sample, because he swears by it. I was hooked. It was a great tasting product that provided me with a lot of energy. There are a great range of flavors and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great energetic drink without all the sugars!
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
As a non coffee drinker and a mom of 2 kids under 3 who works as a social worker and runs a health coach business and blogs I need ALL THE ENERGY. I do not go a day without Spark. I do not have a crash but I feel focused and energized for 4-6 hours after drinking. It's a god send to busy moms on the go!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
These energy drinks taste so good and come in a variety of flavors! My favorite is the fruit punch. They help you maintain focus and give you a boost without the jitters later. These are also very hydrating so expect to have to go to the bathroom a little more frequently.
Victoria B.
As a first time mom waking up twice a night only getting 5-6 hours of sleep this is my bestfriend. I stay pumped of energy from one serving! I haven't touched soda since I began drinking Spark which has been months. I don't even crave it. This is a must for busy lives!
Anna S.
Fitspiration Expert
Not a fan of AdvoCare Spark... It sounds really amazing in theory, but every flavor I've tried is SO sweet! Plus the ingredient list can be a bit scary to look up because it's full of crap. This has actually converted me towards more natural forms of caffeine.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Fitspiration Expert
I’ve used this a couple times in my water and it seriously gives me so much energy I love drinking it before a workout & it makes me want to be healthy and I have noticed I lost some weight on it! I ordered mine through a friend
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Fitspiration Expert
The only thing I like about this drink is the taste. It does have a great taste, but it did not have an effect on me. I drink caffeine daily, so that could be why, but I definitely didn't notice an increase in energy.
Cindy R.
I have never seen these before. Where can I buy them?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Fitspiration Expert
So what is this stuff ????
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I get caffeine headaches? Anybody that gets the same, have you used spark and if so does it have high amounts of caffeine?
Lisa r.
Palatine, IL
How high is the calorie count on such a product?
Christina A.