Shealah B.

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
The fruit punch is the best that I have tried so far. It doesn't have that vitamin aftertaste that some of them do. I did not like the grape at all. I honestly thought it was horrid and would never try again. The pomegrante, mango, and berry are okay. I have some lemon and haven't tried it yet.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
1 year, 11 months ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
To expand on Kara the sour apple taste like the jolly rancher. I don't recommend it for every day consumption. The every Day ones would be Pom, fruit, orange or grape.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Minneapolis, MN
2 years ago
Mango Strawberry is definitely my go to, but I also like Mandarin Orange in the morning sometimes because it reminds me of orange juice!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
2 years, 6 months ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The pink lemonade is pretty tart. But all the other favors are GREAT! I keep fruit punch and grape on hand at all times.
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
2 years, 6 months ago
Grape is my favorite flavor. I also really like watermelon and green apple. Pink lemonade is good ice cold. Basically you cannot go wrong with any of the flavors.
Kara W.
Kara W.
2 years, 7 months ago
The only one that I've heard everyone consistently dislike is cherry. Grape is like grape koolaid. Watermelon is like a Jolly Rancher. Pomegranate has a bit of a raspberry taste. Mandarin orange tastes just like orange juice. I love the mango strawberry, but don't care for fruit punch or pink lemonade (my husband loves both). Never had green apple which just returned! They often introduce a new flavor over the summer so keep an eye out!
Jorie S.
Jorie S.
Dyer , IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm a big fan of the Watermelon during the summer months. But I have tried all the flavors and usually stick with Fruit Punch, Grape, and watermelon
Shantel B.
Shantel B.
Kingwood, TX
Grape and Watermelon! :)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Ottawa, ON
2 years, 7 months ago
Pink Lemonade is really good!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Mount Vernon, OH
2 years, 7 months ago
You may like the strawberry mango, it's one of my favorites!