Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Marysville, CA
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I've never experienced it! Which is a reason I love the product so much.
Donnamarie L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
11 months ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Yes, but my understanding is that there's A LOT of caffeine in this.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD
1 year ago
Hi! I know people who have. Try mixing it with more water. That usually dilutes it enough to knock out the jitters. I typically mix mine with 16 oz versus the recommended 8 oz. Try that and see how it works!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
1 year, 2 months ago
Hi Nicole, T! I have had friends experience this as well and it is typically those with sensitivity to caffeine. Usually, cutting back to a half of serving is the perfect remedy to get those vitamins and benefit from the natural energy and focus that comes from Spark! If this doesn't work for you, try V16 which is a non-caffein vitamin, energy supplement.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
1 year, 4 months ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I did the very first time I drank it bit after that no problems at all!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA
1 year, 6 months ago
My husband had the jitters and I do not. I drink multiples a day - he only had one - two days in a row and discounted use.
Christy O.
Christy O.
1 year, 6 months ago
I didn't experience any jitters with spark, but i did mine with food most days.
Lara B.
Lara B.
raleigh, NC
1 year, 7 months ago
I did. My problem is that I really like my morning coffee and I can't have coffee in the morning and Spark in the Afternoon. It gives me the jitters and I hate it. I want to love it like everyone else does, but I'll take my coffee any day.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
1 year, 7 months ago
It does not give me a jittery feeling at all! It gives me more of a mental focus.