BY ADVOCARE #2 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
Have you ever tried spark? I am not going to lie it is AMAZING! It doesn't give you that jittery run around in circle feeling that gas station energy drinks give you. It gives you more of a mental focus. If yoru going out and spending $2+ a day for an energy drink.. Spark is definitely Cheaper. Only difference is you buy your 14 or 42 day supply up front. I just joined the advocare family and I could not be more excited about it! Honestly If I enlighten someone's life with their amazing product then great... If not Atleast I'm getting a great deal on products that I know I love. Some people start their morning with Coffee.. I start mine with Grape Spark (waiting on my limeade to come in.. yummy)
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
I have heart issues so energy drinks aren't really an option for me. I've tried spark and it doesn't make my body react negatively. The flavors are great and I find the drink itself effective. When I was working I would take it with me everyday and it definitely made a worlds of difference. My husband now takes it to work with him when he works nights and he says that it gives him more energy that typical energy drinks and he even feels better. It's great for early mornings when you didn't get a whole lot of sleep and you have a whole day ahead of you! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is having a hard time keeping up throughout their day.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Unlike any other "energy drink" out there! I'm not just saying that to say it either. It's been life changing to me and many people I know. A lot of coffee drinkers were nervous about it because coffee has been their "source" of energy but were amazed when they realized how much better they feel and less tired they feel throughout the day. It isn't unhealthy either AdvoCare was developed by doctors who worked on making the healthiest & truest supplements. Even if you don't do the other pills and such Spark is still a game changer sometimes I notice I don't even have to take my adderall to stay focused because the sparks already doing it
Spencer S.
Spencer S.
Georgetown, KY
My mom started to sell this stuff and I was always annoyed by her beggingg me to try it so I came home from college in the summer and thought, "Why not?" I mean I had gained my freshman 15 and needed an extra boost to get me started on my weight loss journey so I tried it! It turns out that this stuff works great in the mornings, before workouts, or just whenever you need that extra boost! I can honestly say that I am someone who is totally against energy drinks, but Spark is safe, reliable, and tastes great and I don't feel in danger after drinking it. I would totally recommend Spark to anyone needing that extra boost of energy.
Amber M.
Amber M.
I love spark! Personally I can't say 100% if it gives me a noticeable energy boost or not, but I've never really felt like coffee has either..so maybe I'm just weird :P but what I do like this for is to curb sweet cravings. I've had the green apple, mango-strawberry, grape, watermelon, pink lemonade, and fruit punch flavors and my personal favorites are the grape and mango-strawberry! If you're unsure of what flavor(s) to purchase, ask your advocare distributor if they have any single packets to sample!
Amy M.
Amy M.
This product is very sweet. I was only able to use this product in half doses, it also contains a caffeine and left me very jittery. However, I'm not an avid coffee drinker. My friends, who are Mom's, swear by it! They start their mornings with spark and their early afternoons with it too! Once a day was more than enough for me.

They come in great flavors! You can add as much liquid to taste- in my opinion- less is more. It's a product that gives you the results it says it will.
Britnie S.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
Love the taste of Advocare Spark and I love that it is infused with vitamins! I'm not sure what is up with my body, but I seem to get some intense jitters if I use it, and I can only imagine that it might either be the vitamin mix or the type of sugar they use in it. I would recommend this product to anyone based on the amount of people who LOVE it in my life, but I would recommend it with caution based on the response that my body has had with it.
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Fitspiration Expert
I have used this for over 3 years, nearly every day. It is by far my favorite energy drink. You feel great when you drink it and don't get an energy crash later on. I find that it works really well for about 5-6 hours. The flavors are great- I recommend fruit punch, strawberry mango, and watermelon. I always recommend it. A small tip is to mix it with room temp water, and add ice after to make it more enjoyable!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I received a sample of this product from a friend and I love it. I work a lot but try to avoid sugary energy drinks. I also can not drink black coffee so whenever I do grab one I feel like it is a meal worth of calories. This was perfect to add to my water without making me feel like i was doing harm to my body! It tasted great and kept me energized all day. I never felt anxious of jittery just alert and awake.
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
LOVE spark! Most energy drinks or anything with caffeine make me jittery and anxious...but somehow Advocare's formula doesn't do that to me at all! I love to drink one before a workout or first thing in the morning. Not only does it give me energy, but I feel clear headed and focused. The tropical punch and grape are my faves. I really want to try the new pineapple coconut that just came out.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.