BY ADVOCARE #36 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Kali M.
Belton , TX
Fitspiration Expert
I absolutely LOVE Advocare products! I use the spark drink in the morning before work, or before a workout. The SPARK drink helps keep my mind focused and gives me plenty of energy. You must eat a little something when drinking it, otherwise I have found it will make you a bit shaky. Other than that this is my favorite energy drink! Definitely recommend!
Emily M.
Kettering
Spark is wonderful. I received this from my brother as a sample, because he swears by it. I was hooked. It was a great tasting product that provided me with a lot of energy. There are a great range of flavors and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great energetic drink without all the sugars!
Katie W.
Eustis, FL
When I did the twenty four day challenge from Advocare this was my favorite thing out of it all. Often times I find it hard to get out of bed in the morning and get motivated. The spark helped me out and I actually looked forward to getting up and drinking it. The price is affordable and I will continue to drink it!
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
As a non coffee drinker and a mom of 2 kids under 3 who works as a social worker and runs a health coach business and blogs I need ALL THE ENERGY. I do not go a day without Spark. I do not have a crash but I feel focused and energized for 4-6 hours after drinking. It's a god send to busy moms on the go!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
These energy drinks taste so good and come in a variety of flavors! My favorite is the fruit punch. They help you maintain focus and give you a boost without the jitters later. These are also very hydrating so expect to have to go to the bathroom a little more frequently.
Victoria B.
As a first time mom waking up twice a night only getting 5-6 hours of sleep this is my bestfriend. I stay pumped of energy from one serving! I haven't touched soda since I began drinking Spark which has been months. I don't even crave it. This is a must for busy lives!
Anna S.
Fitspiration Expert
Not a fan of AdvoCare Spark... It sounds really amazing in theory, but every flavor I've tried is SO sweet! Plus the ingredient list can be a bit scary to look up because it's full of crap. This has actually converted me towards more natural forms of caffeine.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Fitspiration Expert
I’ve used this a couple times in my water and it seriously gives me so much energy I love drinking it before a workout & it makes me want to be healthy and I have noticed I lost some weight on it! I ordered mine through a friend
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Fitspiration Expert
The only thing I like about this drink is the taste. It does have a great taste, but it did not have an effect on me. I drink caffeine daily, so that could be why, but I definitely didn't notice an increase in energy.
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI
I love AdvoCare spark! I drink it every single day sometimes twice a day. It’s so good and tastes amazing. I started drinking this 2 years ago, and have tried all the flavors. I’d recommend spark to everyone! :)
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.