AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shakes, Chocolate

Everyone’s saying that this is good, but idk if I might like it. Where can I buy this???
Is this super chalky? Can you mix it with almond milk?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shakes, Chocolate!
2 years ago
I love most of the shakes, but chocolate for me is texture. The taste is great I am just super picky about texture! So good if mixed in light cool whip over a low sugar Graham cracker crust for an amazing chocolate pie! Add some dark chocolate chops if would like as well.
3 years agoPainesville , OH
AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shakes, Chocolate uploaded by Donnamarie L.
Was skeptical at first since I've tried so many protein shakes, but this is by far the best tasting one and I'm hooked !! Hooked cuz it fills me and how easy it is to mix with water in shaker bottle on the go and how amazing it tastes just with mixing it with water!!! My husband using Advocare products for his 24 day challenge , so I have been trying products here and there. He down 13 lbs in 13 days and challenge not over yet !! Def worth trying if your looking for a meal replacement shake
2 years agoCanton, GA
I've tried a few other meal replacement shakes before I sampled this one and I was hooked. It literally tasted like I was drinking a chocolate milkshake. It isn't chalky and gritty like other ones on the market and its creamy and smooth. All you have to do is put in some water and you're good to go. It keeps me full when I get hungry. usually I'll use one for breakfast and be good until 1ish for lunch. Its also very easy for on the go. it comes in a small single serving pack that you can just throw in your purse and use it when needed. I love this product.
3 years ago
I have a love/hate relationship with this type of shake, although I typically like the ones that are already made and ready to go, this one is okay too. But I can only drink it occasionally, something about the texture and various flavors make it hard to drink on a daily basis. I think once I find my perfect smoothie combination, it will be much better.
3 years agoDallas, TX
My absolute favorite meal replacement shake is the Advocare Chocolate Peanut Butter. It's absolutely delicious! I blend it with a little bit of ice and water. It taste like a peanut butter cup! I could drink 10 of them in the mornings! They keep me full until lunch! I love these!
2 years ago
AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shakes, Chocolate uploaded by Bridgetta P.
My Favorite flavors are vanilla, chocolate, and chocolate mocha! they always hit the spot in the morning for me at breakfast time. keeps me full and gives me the drive that I need to get my day going. All you need is 8oz of water to mix it with and then enjoy!
2 years agoNorth Branch, MI
I wish they weren't as expensive as they are! That's honestly my only con. They taste great and are filling, I buy them from my mom (she's an advocare distributer) they're so easy for on the go healthy meal when you're running short on time and don't want to get nasty drive thru/fast food. Definitely recommend
2 years agoMarysville, CA
These are my favorite meal replacement shakes! I have one every morning and it serves as my breakfast for the day! It was super nice to have these when my clinicals at the hospital were at 3am. I would drink one on the drive down and be ready to go and care for my patients!
4 years ago
I have one of these daily for breakfast. I used to be a no-breakfast eater, surviving on coffee until lunch, then going into a post food coma after I ate. These are super convenient. I blend with ice and water in a portable blender, then drink it on my drive to work. 24 grams of protein combined with slow release carbs is a great way to start your day and get your metabolism running. They taste AMAZING. It is like drinking a milkshake, seriously. The peppermint chocolate, chocolate mocha, chocolate, and pumpkin spice are my favorites. Seriously so good.
2 years agoMiddlebury, VT
I really like drinking the chocolate shakes only when it is mixed with another ingredient, like peanut butter or banana.  If it is alone, it does have that protein/dry taste that I do not enjoy in a shake.  I prefer the other flavors advocate has
Ask a question to the Influenster community...