HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsAdvocare
Meal Replacement Shakes, Chocolate

AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shakes, Chocolate

Where do you purchase these from?
Is this any good ?
I Would LOVE to start this program but I’m honestly not sure I’m able to afford it consistently. What’s the price for everything I need to begin and begin strong?
Start your review of AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shakes, Chocolate!
Sandy D.
I have one of these daily for breakfast. I used to be a no-breakfast eater, surviving on coffee until lunch, then going into a post food coma after I ate. These are super convenient. I blend with ice and water in a portable blender, then drink it on my drive to work. 24 grams of protein combined with slow release carbs is a great way to start your day and get your metabolism running. They taste AMAZING. It is like drinking a milkshake, seriously. The peppermint chocolate, chocolate mocha, chocolate, and pumpkin spice are my favorites. Seriously so good.
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
For a meal replacement this has a great taste. Advocare is a geesh company and their products reflect.that.
Victoria B.
I love most of the shakes, but chocolate for me is texture. The taste is great I am just super picky about texture! So good if mixed in light cool whip over a low sugar Graham cracker crust for an amazing chocolate pie! Add some dark chocolate chops if would like as well.
Shelly K.
San Diego, CA
AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shakes, Chocolate uploaded by Shelly K.
I love this stuff and it's helped me keep the weight off. Everything on this line has helped me lose weight and it's all delicious
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Blend with 10 oz unsweetened almond milk and 1 frozen banana. It tastes like a frosty! So good.
Caroline  W.
Charlestown, MA
This is one of the best meal replacement shakes I've tasted, it doesn't have the fake sweetener after taste.
Ashley P.
Taylor, PA
Some of the best meal replacement shakes on the market! They are delicious and honestly don't taste like you're drinking a protein shake. I also love the fact that they are individually packed so they are super convenient to throw in your purse if you're on the go. Mix with water or milk and you have a yummy 250 cal meal.
Ashley R.
Indian Land, SC
I am a personal trainer and constantly on the go. These meal replacement shakes are PERFECT for anyone on the go. The chocolate flavor is my favorite. It really leaves me feeling full and I am still getting excellent nutrition with these. These are also great for anyone who doesn't really eat breakfast. And because it is a liquid, it digests easier. This is a must have!! You can't find these in stores, you have to order from an advocare rep.
Shalysa B.
Not the best taste, but it’s not bad. It does the job as a meal replacement but it’s a tad more expensive than what it’s worth.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
These things are so good! They honestly are a lot like milkshakes. I mean not exactly but probably as close as you’re going to get with a protein shake. Plus there’s always super yummy recipes you can look up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...