Advocare Leptilean, 60 Caps uploaded by Alyssa S.Advocare Leptilean, 60 Caps uploaded by Delcenia P.

BY LEPTILEAN

• I've used the advocare 24 day challenge products but have not tried...3 Answers
Kristen Z.
Kristen Z.
Dunkirk, NY
Absolutely love advocare and this product! It helps so much with accomplishing weight loss goals! Highly recommended.
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Flagstaff, AZ
This product is amazing. Along with all the other Advocare products. It's help any individual reach their goals, especially weight loss goals.
staci I.
staci I.
I may be biased but I love Advocare products, that's why I sell them. The leptilean is great. I prefer the catalyst myself though.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I'm so not sure why I can't find this product on here but this review is not for the product listed above. The product I'm reviewing is from Advocare but it is the Thermoplus pills that I am talking about. I started Thermoplus at the beginning of this week so it has been about 6 days and I have seen tremendous results! I have lost 5 pounds and I'm so happy! I'm looking to lose more and I workout on the side to get fit while I shed the weight. All you have to do is take a pill 30 minutes before a meal, I take 2 a day and do not recommend taking anymore than that, you should start off by taking one before your biggest meal of the day. When you eat, the pill speeds up your metabolism and turns that food directly into energy so a bit after you eat, you will have tons of energy to get things done instead of eating like normal and then being so stuffed that you want to do absolutely nothing. It also suppresses your hunger so you don't eat near as much because you don't feel the need to.
Delcenia P.
Delcenia P.
LeptiLean is a great product for appetite control. I have used AdvoCare and had fabulous results. I went from a size 18 to a size 4 within a year. Hard work, dedication and AdvoCare!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Alexandria, KY
I had great results with advocare! It's not magic, you still have to work for the results!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio
I love Advocare. It has changed my life forever. I absolutely think anyone should try this if your looking for help with weight.
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
I love Advocare!!! I think everyone should try the 24-day cleanse! It is a great jumpstart to losing weight and feeling great.
Molly W.
Molly W.
I've used the advocare 24 day challenge products but have not tried this. Has anyone had success with the leptilean caps? What specifically did they do for you?