Advocare Leptilean, 60 Caps uploaded by Alyssa S.Advocare Leptilean, 60 Caps uploaded by Delcenia P.

BY LEPTILEAN

• I've used the advocare 24 day challenge products but have not tri...3 Answers
Brittany  M.
Chillicothe, OH
I love AdvoCare and their products. This definitely helps with accomplishing your weight loss goals and it helps keep you on track.
Lyssa R.
This product worked great for me after I finish my 24 day challenge this helped to keep me on track and help curb my empty hunger.
staci I.
I may be biased but I love Advocare products, that's why I sell them. The leptilean is great. I prefer the catalyst myself though.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio
I love Advocare. It has changed my life forever. I absolutely think anyone should try this if your looking for help with weight.
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Advocare!!! I think everyone should try the 24-day cleanse! It is a great jumpstart to losing weight and feeling great.
Kristen Z.
Dunkirk, NY
Absolutely love advocare and this product! It helps so much with accomplishing weight loss goals! Highly recommended.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
This product work well for me during my 24 day challenge. I had tons of energy and saw amazing results
Megan S.
Alexandria, KY
I had great results with advocare! It's not magic, you still have to work for the results!
Molly W.
I've used the advocare 24 day challenge products but have not tried this. Has anyone had success with the leptilean caps? What specifically did they do for you?