Advocare Leptilean, 60 Caps uploaded by Alyssa S.Advocare Leptilean, 60 Caps uploaded by Delcenia P.

BY LEPTILEAN

• I've used the advocare 24 day challenge products but have...3 Answers
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm so not sure why I can't find this product on here but this review is not for the product listed above. The product I'm reviewing is from Advocare but it is the Thermoplus pills that I am talking about. I started Thermoplus at the beginning of this week so it has been about 6 days and I have seen tremendous results! I have lost 5 pounds and I'm so happy! I'm looking to lose more and I workout on the side to get fit while I shed the weight. All you have to do is take a pill 30 minutes before a meal, I take 2 a day and do not recommend taking anymore than that, you should start off by taking one before your biggest meal of the day. When you eat, the pill speeds up your metabolism and turns that food directly into energy so a bit after you eat, you will have tons of energy to get things done instead of eating like normal and then being so stuffed that you want to do absolutely nothing. It also suppresses your hunger so you don't eat near as much because you don't feel the need to.
Megan W.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
AdvoCare is my absolute favorite!!!! There is not a single product that I have not enjoyed. I trust the company, I take the products, I work for the company, and I would highly suggest it to anyone. AdvoCare is backed up by the best and I am proud to be apart of such a great name!
Heather O.
Tell City, IN
Surprisingly, this stuff actually does help! I found it when a friend began selling it. I'm always skeptical because some stuff is just expensive and doesn't give any results. I was shocked when I started noticing changes after about 10 days.
Stephanie T.
Sidney, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started my weight loss journey 2 years ago with Advocare and I have had nothing but success. Leptilean is a great starter when trying to get your weight in check
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I tried Advocare and the products work great... as long as you can remember to take your pills before breakfast, with breakfast, before lunch, with lunch, before dinner & with dinner. Yeah. Doesn't work for long.
Delcenia P.
LeptiLean is a great product for appetite control. I have used AdvoCare and had fabulous results. I went from a size 18 to a size 4 within a year. Hard work, dedication and AdvoCare!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My friends use advocate and love it and had seen great results from it. While it is pricey it really does work and is worth trying if you have been struggling to lose weight
Megan  H.
Winona, MN
Advocare is a great name to be apart of and it is truly life changing. Leptilean is a great product that helps with weight management. I recomes advocare over any other brand
Mary M.
Mount Morris , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LeptiLean from Advocare is a fantastic product. It works very well in conjunction with the 24 day challenge. I use advocare everyday. LeptiLean is one of them.
Caroline N.
Flagstaff, AZ
This product is amazing. Along with all the other Advocare products. It's help any individual reach their goals, especially weight loss goals.
Molly W.
I've used the advocare 24 day challenge products but have not tried this. Has anyone had success with the leptilean caps? What specifically did they do for you?