Advocare Leptilean, 60 Caps uploaded by Alyssa S.Advocare Leptilean, 60 Caps uploaded by Delcenia P.

BY LEPTILEAN

• I've used the advocare 24 day challenge products but have not tri...3 Answers
Brittany  M.
Chillicothe , OH
I love AdvoCare and their products. This definitely helps with accomplishing your weight loss goals and it helps keep you on track.
Lyssa R.
This product worked great for me after I finish my 24 day challenge this helped to keep me on track and help curb my empty hunger.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I tried Advocare and the products work great... as long as you can remember to take your pills before breakfast, with breakfast, before lunch, with lunch, before dinner & with dinner. Yeah. Doesn't work for long.
Stephanie T.
Sidney, IL
I started my weight loss journey 2 years ago with Advocare and I have had nothing but success. Leptilean is a great starter when trying to get your weight in check
staci I.
I may be biased but I love Advocare products, that's why I sell them. The leptilean is great. I prefer the catalyst myself though.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio
I love Advocare. It has changed my life forever. I absolutely think anyone should try this if your looking for help with weight.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
This product work well for me during my 24 day challenge. I had tons of energy and saw amazing results
Heather O.
Tell City, IN
Surprisingly, this stuff actually does help! I found it when a friend began selling it. I'm always skeptical because some stuff is just expensive and doesn't give any results. I was shocked when I started noticing changes after about 10 days.
Kristen Z.
Dunkirk, NY
Absolutely love advocare and this product! It helps so much with accomplishing weight loss goals! Highly recommended.
Caroline N.
Flagstaff , AZ
This product is amazing. Along with all the other Advocare products. It's help any individual reach their goals, especially weight loss goals.
Molly W.
I've used the advocare 24 day challenge products but have not tried this. Has anyone had success with the leptilean caps? What specifically did they do for you?