Advocare Leptilean, 60 Caps uploaded by Alyssa S.Advocare Leptilean, 60 Caps uploaded by Delcenia P.

BY LEPTILEAN

• I've used the advocare 24 day challenge products but have not tried...3 Answers
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Sidney, IL
Fitspiration Expert
I started my weight loss journey 2 years ago with Advocare and I have had nothing but success. Leptilean is a great starter when trying to get your weight in check
Brittany  M.
Brittany M.
Chillicothe , OH
I love AdvoCare and their products. This definitely helps with accomplishing your weight loss goals and it helps keep you on track.
Lyssa R.
Lyssa R.
This product worked great for me after I finish my 24 day challenge this helped to keep me on track and help curb my empty hunger.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I tried Advocare and the products work great... as long as you can remember to take your pills before breakfast, with breakfast, before lunch, with lunch, before dinner & with dinner. Yeah. Doesn't work for long.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lansing, MI
This product work well for me during my 24 day challenge. I had tons of energy and saw amazing results
Megan W.
Megan W.
Hot Springs, AR
AdvoCare is my absolute favorite!!!! There is not a single product that I have not enjoyed. I trust the company, I take the products, I work for the company, and I would highly suggest it to anyone. AdvoCare is backed up by the best and I am proud to be apart of such a great name!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Mount Morris, MI
Fitspiration Expert
LeptiLean from Advocare is a fantastic product. It works very well in conjunction with the 24 day challenge. I use advocare everyday. LeptiLean is one of them.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My friends use advocate and love it and had seen great results from it. While it is pricey it really does work and is worth trying if you have been struggling to lose weight
Megan  H.
Megan H.
Winona, MN
Advocare is a great name to be apart of and it is truly life changing. Leptilean is a great product that helps with weight management. I recomes advocare over any other brand
Heather O.
Heather O.
Tell City, IN
Surprisingly, this stuff actually does help! I found it when a friend began selling it. I'm always skeptical because some stuff is just expensive and doesn't give any results. I was shocked when I started noticing changes after about 10 days.
Molly W.
Molly W.
I've used the advocare 24 day challenge products but have not tried this. Has anyone had success with the leptilean caps? What specifically did they do for you?