AdvoCare Fiber PEACHES & CREAM, 10 pouches .7oz each uploaded by Bridgetta P.

BY ADVOCARE

AdvoCare Fiber PEACHES & CREAM, 10 pouches .7oz each see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sydney O.
Danville, AR
The texture took a little bit of getting used to for me but over all it tastes pretty good! It definitely works well with the cleanse and really gave me a good start with getting healthier.
Sarah N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Previously I bought the unflavored fiber from Advocare, and then decided to try the peaches and cream after the fact. I didn't think I would like it at all, but my reaction was quite the opposite! This drink goes down fast and easy. It tastes fine. Not fabulous, but definitely not bad. Whereas with the other flavor I would have to plug my nose just to finish it. I like this flavor much more, and I find that it does the job. Also, this website has the wrong price if you purchase it through a distributor. It's around $16.
Bridgetta P.
just got my package delivered today and this product was in it along with my other favs! i take this in the morning right after my breakfast amd it really works! it doesn't give you cramps or anything. Its gentle and uneventful!! Uneventful as in you can still leave the house/go to work while on this product and not have to worry about anything lol
Whitney B.
Ohio
I first ordered this when I did the 24 day challenge I heard that it was horrible tasting and you could mix it with your sparks, however I thought the peaches n cream tasted delicious. I just mix it in my blender bottle with 8oz of water it had 10 g of fiber and helps with appetite control . I continue to add this in my clean diet about 3xs a week
Christina Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product all the time! I do the 10 day cleanse, but I also keep these fiber packets on hand for when I know I'm lacking a little bit of fiber in my diet. It's so easy to drink and is gentle so it doesn't cause you to go running to the bathroom. Love the peach flavor, is definitely the easiest of the fiber flavors to drink!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
People you are all doing this wrong!!!! Mix this peaches and cream flavor in 8 oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk in a blender bottle and shake well and then drink it down! It tastes like a delicious peaches and cream milkshake!! It's true you don't want to let it sit too long but you won't want to once you taste it! It's so delicious you'll want to chug it all and lick the bottle! Advocare products have saved me!! I lost 20+ pounds in 6 months (was 5'2" 153lbs, now 128 lbs) and 1 year in I am still keeping it off! Love Advocare!!
Hannah B.
Waianae, HI
This is my favorite fiber drink out of all the other ones I've tried. The peaches and cream flavor is so easy to drink and get down. I have a membership with AdvoCare and bought it from my website. This drink does its job in providing fiber and helping regulate you.
Silvia I.
Boston, MA
I saw amazing results from this, I do the cleanse every 6 months. It was very effective. With AdvoCare you must by from a distributor which may be the only downfall. It is less harsh on your body compared to many other cleanses that keep you running to the bathroom.
Nastassia M.
I've tried this in the past. It was a little rough for me to get down at times because it's so grainy but I sol toothed it out. Overall I was pleased with my results
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I would be lying if I said that the flavor and texture was great for this drink. It's not. But the product really works. It's gentle on the stomach and gets the job done. Will definitely buy again. A little pricey but worth the money.