AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge Weight Loss System

Has anyone tried this product and do you see significant results?
So is this safe? Has it worked for you? How do you feel while working out and using it.
Does this actually work? And don’t say yes just because you sell it. I really want to know.
Start your review of AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge Weight Loss System!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I tried the 24 day challenge and while I didn't lose a lot of weight (only lost a few lbs), I did feel better and felt like I had more energy.” in reviews
“The meal replacement shakes were convenient because we are on the go a lot and they actually tasted really good (not chalky like some products).” in reviews
Pickerington , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really liked this program to “jump start” my weight loss and it had a nice layout on what kind of food to eat and when. Although I did get great results I hated the products. The pills where huge and tasted gross and the protein shakes didn’t taste good either. Plus it was expansive. I wouldn’t personally recommend.
Sturgis, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great products to help you start a weight loss journey! It is a short and sweet journey but highly effective. Sticking to the challenge closely helps. I recommend this to everyone to try if you have any amount of weight to lose at all.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love Advocare products! I just lost 17 lbs on a 24 day challenge. First 10 days is a gentle cleanse - probiotics and fiber drink/pills. Then a strip of vitamins and supplements the next 14 days. I'm clean eating. You'll wonder why you didn't start sooner once you do. I also suffer from generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, OCD, PTSD... it has really helped with my daily high anxiety. Less panic attacks. No brain fog. I do take one pill out of the regimen because it's too much caffeine for me to handle. I would highly recommend these products to start a healthier lifestyle and/or maintain.
Fort Drum
For the past two years I have used the 24 day challenge as my go to after holidays and birthdays because let’s face it, we all indulge at some point. This is an all you need jumpstart to getting yourself back on track. Ask your distributor how to get 20%- 40% off!
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I was a consultant for advocare but i only sold to like 2 people, im no good at convincing people to spend alot of money on weight loss. It worked tho. The first time worked the best but the secomd time around they had changed things and the book isnt set up how its really supposed to be done so it gets confusing and way way too many steps everyday. Its extremely overwhelming and looks like texas is the biggest place they do well on promoting. I wish the price wasnt ridiculous and there wasnt as many steps and although most people liked the taste of the products, i didnt. I don't really reccomend it.
Beaumont, TX
I know a lot of people love this, but I tried it and absolutely hated it. It tasted awful and was extremely overpriced. Any diet will work if you are only drinking meal replacements and using supplements. But there are better ones out there for less money and you can actual eat on other programs. Don’t waste your money.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I used this and ended up very sick. I had a pretty bad allergic reaction so bad even my skin was sensitive and would get “burns”. Another lady I know had the same thing happen to her and her doctor told her it was niacin overdose. I didn’t go to a doctor, I just stopped taking it and all of my symptoms went away. Now I for sure discuss products like this with my doctor.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge Weight Loss System uploaded by Ashley R.
I have been using Advocare for almost 2 years. I have done two challenges and both were successful. I have more energy and feel great! I decided to do a challenge because I was feeling drowsy and bloated all the time. I also wasnt regularly going to the bathroom and had stomach pains after eating some foods. I was (and still am) a full time student and full time teacher, so eating right I thought was going to be too hard but once I was educated I learned I was making it harder than it needed to be! I learned what to eat, when as well as how much to eat! The best part... I ate more on my first challenge than I ever have in the months leading up and still lost weight! Get this, I did not have to work out either! The saying is true, you are what you eat! You get to eat real food and are never hungry or frustrated like other plans have made me feel. I felt the difference mentally and saw the difference physically. I got toned and had muscles. The challenge did not eat away at my muscles, but instead only the fat! This is a lifestyle change and an amazing company! Since my first challenge, I have found a passion in helping others reach their health goals! Its just amazing seeing peoples lives change and their happier, more confident! Let me know if you would like my help or want to know more!
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really love this challenge.  It teaches you to stay on track with your dieting, but also motivates you to rely strictly on your health and what you're putting into your body instead of the scale.  I love the overwhelming community that comes along with this challenge, because of the amount of support people offer you in the Advocare community.  It's a bit pricey which is why I gave it 4 stars.  Also, if you have a weird schedule it can be hard to follow the herbal supplements.  Overall, I highly recommend it.  If I had more money I would do it more regularly because it's such an awesome challenge.  But it's not realistic to financially support yourself with healthy food as well as these supplements every day of your life.  The challenge is the perfect happy/medium.
1,034 reviews
was so excited to try this- I got through maybe two weeks. As soon as I drank spark I felt lightheaded. The first 10 days I lost 8 pounds (mostly water weight) but once I started the max phase I was sicker than a dog. The fiber drink wasnt the worst thing. The replacement shakes were terrible. Spark has wayyyy too much vitamins in it. My dr said it had about 8x the amount of "vitamins" you're supposed to intake daily--- not good! WAYYY too many pills. Made me sicker than a dog. And it actually put my coworker in the hospital! Lose weight the healthy way- not with this artificial crap! exercise and dont eat junk
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Topeka, KS
il y a 2 ans
Lindsey P. • il y a 2 mois
I dropped weight but once you stop using the products you’ll gain the weight back. Do it natural!