BY BORESHA #4 in Weight Management

AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge Weight Loss System
  • "I tried the 24 day challenge and while I didn't lose a lot of weight (only lost a few lbs), I did feel better and felt like I had more energy." in 9 reviews
  • "The meal replacement shakes were convenient because we are on the go a lot and they actually tasted really good (not chalky like some products)." in 3 reviews
Mariah M.
Fort Drum
For the past two years I have used the 24 day challenge as my go to after holidays and birthdays because let’s face it, we all indulge at some point. This is an all you need jumpstart to getting yourself back on track. Ask your distributor how to get 20%- 40% off!
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I’m a huge fan of advocare products. This product is great if you stick with it and eat nutritious meals. It is on the expensive end, which motivates me to stick with it as it is an investment. All the products in this bundle are great.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I know a lot of people love this, but I tried it and absolutely hated it. It tasted awful and was extremely overpriced. Any diet will work if you are only drinking meal replacements and using supplements. But there are better ones out there for less money and you can actual eat on other programs. Don’t waste your money.
Julie M.
I have never been ‘fat’, but more on the ‘skinny/thin’ side. That doesn’t mean I am healthy. I did the Advocare challenge to help with my eating habits. It’s all healthy and painless. It is pricey because you have to buy everything at once, but it’s definitely worth it. I plan on doing again soon!
Ashley R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have been using Advocare for almost 2 years. I have done two challenges and both were successful. I have more energy and feel great! I decided to do a challenge because I was feeling drowsy and bloated all the time. I also wasnt regularly going to the bathroom and had stomach pains after eating some foods. I was (and still am) a full time student and full time teacher, so eating right I thought was going to be too hard but once I was educated I learned I was making it harder than it needed to be! I learned what to eat, when as well as how much to eat! The best part... I ate more on my first challenge than I ever have in the months leading up and still lost weight! Get this, I did not have to work out either! The saying is true, you are what you eat! You get to eat real food and are never hungry or frustrated like other plans have made me feel. I felt the difference mentally and saw the difference physically. I got toned and had muscles. The challenge did not eat away at my muscles, but instead only the fat! This is a lifestyle change and an amazing company! Since my first challenge, I have found a passion in helping others reach their health goals! Its just amazing seeing peoples lives change and their happier, more confident! Let me know if you would like my help or want to know more!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have not tried all of these products but I have tried spark and the meal replacement. Both of them are really delicious. With the meal replacements you can find some amazing recipes and spark is just great.
Allie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really love this challenge.  It teaches you to stay on track with your dieting, but also motivates you to rely strictly on your health and what you're putting into your body instead of the scale.  I love the overwhelming community that comes along with this challenge, because of the amount of support people offer you in the Advocare community.  It's a bit pricey which is why I gave it 4 stars.  Also, if you have a weird schedule it can be hard to follow the herbal supplements.  Overall, I highly recommend it.  If I had more money I would do it more regularly because it's such an awesome challenge.  But it's not realistic to financially support yourself with healthy food as well as these supplements every day of your life.  The challenge is the perfect happy/medium.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
was so excited to try this- I got through maybe two weeks. As soon as I drank spark I felt lightheaded. The first 10 days I lost 8 pounds (mostly water weight) but once I started the max phase I was sicker than a dog. The fiber drink wasnt the worst thing. The replacement shakes were terrible. Spark has wayyyy too much vitamins in it. My dr said it had about 8x the amount of "vitamins" you're supposed to intake daily--- not good! WAYYY too many pills. Made me sicker than a dog. And it actually put my coworker in the hospital! Lose weight the healthy way- not with this artificial crap! exercise and dont eat junk
Jennifer M.
I did Advocare back in 2004 and lost 15 lbs the first week. I got pregnant and stopped the program. I can't believe it took me that long to try it again but I did this year. I tired the 24 day challenge and the first week I lost 11 lbs. the cleanse was awesome. I love the shakes and even more the spark! I had to stop the program due to Dr found food sensitivity and I'm on a special diet. I have lost 31 lbs thus far. After everything is cleared, I will get back to the spark. I loved it so much, I became a distributor 170225327

Brooke L.
Advocare works you guys, but that's only if you're fully dedicated to spending the next 24 days completely changing up your diet. I love their meal replacement shakes. They are super filling and they actually taste good! I usually drink my shakes with ice blended in. The chocolate shake tastes like a frosty from Wendy's if blended smoothly! The number of supplements that need to be taken are not my favorite thing because there are sooooo many and they are time specific and sometimes it was hard to stay on track! Overall, this weight management system works but you must be dedicated!
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Does Spark really give you 5 hours of energy? Does it result in a crash like sugar?
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL
Can we all agree the fiber drink is disgusting!?!?!?
Marissa G.
Has anyone ever lost weight with this?
Amy S.
Chattanooga, TN
Does this product actually work, or does it have the placebo effect? I'm interested in hearing from someone who has used the 24 day challenge, and then replicated their regimen on the challenge without the products?
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Never heard of this does it work good?