BY BORESHA #3 in Weight Management

AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge Weight Loss System
  • "I tried the 24 day challenge and while I didn't lose a lot of weight (only lost a few lbs), I did feel better and felt like I had more energy." in 9 reviews
  • "The meal replacement shakes were convenient because we are on the go a lot and they actually tasted really good (not chalky like some products)." in 3 reviews
Maria R.
Maria R.
So I have done a total of 2 of these challenges. The first one I did I got way off track. I finished it but did not get full results because of getting off track. The 2nd time around I did stick to it and lost about a total of 7 pounds and I can't remember how many inches. I recommend this. The products are good. For the shakes I recommend the mocha or chocolate peanut butter. As far as the spark goes, I am honestly no too crazy about any of them. The only one I will really drink is pink lemonade. They are all just kind of super sweet to me so I dilute it a little more with water. I ordered mine from a friend who is a distributor but if you don't know any distributors its really just to order from the Advocare site.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
I have done 2 24 day challenges now and I always had good results. The first 10 days are my favorite...that's the cleanse phase. I always do really week wth that. The 2nd phase is a little harder for me because of the amount of supplements you are taking on a daily basis. It's hard for me to keep up. My days are different at work everyday and so I always have to carry them around and I don't always eat lunch at the same time so that's the part j don't love is that you do really need to stick to the plan and taking the pills when they tell you to. The 24 day challenge app is a great tool because it helps as a reminder of what your supposed to do and will send you reminders when it's time to take anything!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco , TX
If you're just wanting to do this for 24 days and go back to your normal lifestyle, save your money. It's not cheap. If you're looking to kickstart your weight loss and plan to keep it up, this is a great way to start. I personally lost more on the cleanse than the burn phase, but I eat pretty healthy most of the time. One piece of advice if you're considering doing the challenge - don't cheat! You're spending money on this, and you'll be so proud if you make it all the way through. I'm in decent shape and exercise and eat well regularly, but I like doing the cleanse phase once or twice a year.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I tried the 24 day challenge and saw amazing results with my body! During the first 10 days, I felt great and definitely had more energy. Unfortunately, towards the end of the cleanse, I began to have awful panic attacks. I've dealt with and successfully managed my anxiety/ panic attacks for several years before doing the cleanse, so I believe the ingredients in the supplements were responsible for the worsening of my symptoms. Aside from that, I truly enjoyed the cleanse, especially the spark drinks! The herbal cleanse was hard to get down at first, but it grew on me.
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
AdvoCare has recently revamped their 24 day challenge! I did a challenge in spring 2015 and yes the lemon fiber drink was thick and tasted awful, but the challenge I just completed in March 2016 has an option for a non-flavored fiber drink! The non-flavored fiber drink is a fine white fiber powder and it dissolves well and is tasteless! Such a big improvement! I lose inches of flab all over and gain more energy with every challenge.. If you follow the program (diet plan and exercise) you will see results!
Lana L.
Lana L.
Whitehouse, TX
Okay so the spark is great, and the meal replacements are good. However if you actually look at the nutrition label, it is packed with carbs. Your body does need carbs and carbs are good for you, however, if you are looking to go on a low carb diet, but like having protein shakes for meal replacements, I recommend looking into the Matrix protein powder. You still get a ton of protein but it is less in carbs (and cheaper). The herbal cleanse is just like an cleanse to me, nothing to special about it.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I recently finished the 24 day challenge and though I didn't lose a ton of weight, I recognized that I was sleeping much better at night and felt a higher level of overall wellness. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that's because of the products or just because I changed my eating habits. I would be open to trying the challenge again and continuing some of the product. It's fairly pricey, so unless you're a distributor, it's going to cost you a lot.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
I finally found something that works for me!!!! I have tried many weight loss adventures and many have failed but advocare helped me to slim down 25 pounds and had I not gotten pregnant I would have continued to use them. Advocare claims to have several products safe during pregnancy but I was afraid to keep using it., but before I I had reached 25 pounds down and after breastfeeding I cant wait to start it again
Elyse K.
Elyse K.
Birmingham, AL
I loved doing the Advocare 24 day challenge! It really pushes you into a good jump start on continuing to cook healthy recipes! The first three days were hard because of the non dairy and alcohol for me, but I ended up losing 12 pounds in 10 days! I would highly recommend this to someone that was serious about wanting to diet but still be able to eat during their cleansing phase!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Van Buren, AR
I tried this after seeing many friends do it and shed some weight really quickly. I thought this might jump start my weight loss and I'd just keep it going after that. I did lose 10 pounds during the cleanse phase, but i felt awful. Got to reading the ingredients of the herbal supplements and turns out I was allergic to something in them. :(
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Does Spark really give you 5 hours of energy? Does it result in a crash like sugar?
Tina W.
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL
Can we all agree the fiber drink is disgusting!?!?!?
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Has anyone ever lost weight with this?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Brookshire, TX
Does this product actually work, or does it have the placebo effect? I'm interested in hearing from someone who has used the 24 day challenge, and then replicated their regimen on the challenge without the products?
Jen D.
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Never heard of this does it work good?