AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Product Bundle (Vanilla) uploaded by Johnna C.

BY ADVOCARE

The AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse system can help rid your body of waste and prepare the body for optimal nutrient absorption with its unique blend of herbal ingredients.* Using a systematic approach, this 10-day system guides you through the daily steps for... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Johnna C.
N Smithfield, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can not say how much I love Advocare. I started off trying out the Spark packets, with your essential nutrients & vitamins. It does taste like a multi vitamin that you'd take daily but that does not take away from the many different flavors to chose from. The 24 day challenge is pricey, however totally worth it & that's coming from someone who won't pay full price for anything. I've been using it for a week and definitely feel better. I especially appreciate the little break down of when to take the supplements and suggestions on healthier foods and what to avoid.
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
I am starting a new challenge at the beginning of the new year because I liked the first one so much! I felt really good and really healthy overall, and my energy and workouts were on point! I’d definitely recommend this!
Miranda J.
Couldn't have been more pleased with the 24-day challenge. I lost several inches from my waist, and thighs. I also dropped in weight. I would highly recommend trying!
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great bundle of products that really help you lose weight in a healthy way! I wouldn't use anything else!! If you stick with it, you will see results.
angela Y.
Olyphant, PA
I lost 16 pounds my first challenge! Perfect way to make healthy habits a keep going on to a healthy lifestyle