BY ADVIL

Advilpm pain reliever/night time sleep aid caplets - 12 count see more...

Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Liberty Hill, TX
I have been working out more offten the last few months and this has left me with aches and pains. I love being able to take something at night that helps with the pain and helps me fall asleep. Anoter thing to note is that taking this does not leave me over tired or drowsy in the morning, so I have no issues getting up and doing it all over again. This product has worked well for me. I would suggest and have repurchsed it several times.
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
This is my go to whenever I am feeling a little run down, have a cough that is keeping me up at night. The Advil helps relieve any body aches that I have, while the PM aspect of it helps me sleep through any cough that I might have. Not an every day pill that you should take just to help sleep- but helps wonders when you do take it to help aches and sleeping!
Miguel R.
Miguel R.
Allentown, PA
Truly love these pills. Not only do they help you sleep after a day at the gym, they are not addictive and you wake up so refresh the following day. These are my go to caplets for almost everyday, after gym to allow me to get a good night sleep. I have given a few to my workout friends, and they love how they feel the following day.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Glouster, OH
I use this product a lot because my migraines keep me up at night and sometimes other pains as well. This makes the main go away and helps me go right to sleep. It's not expensive at all! I will buy again and will recommend to friends and family. For over the counter pain relievers, This is as good as it gets. Can't say anymore.
Jessy S.
Jessy S.
AdvilPM is a gentle pain reliever that leaves me ready for a peaceful nighttime sleep. It works quickly and does not upset my sensitive stomach. I use it for headaches, which I get often, especially at night. I also use it for small aches and pains that result from the gym and being on my feet all day at work.
Anna M.
Anna M.
I use this to help with sleep and it definitely helps. When I travel and have to sleep in a very uncomfortable bed in a hostel, I take this at night to help sleep and help with the bunk beds. I definitely would recommend this to some one who wants pain relief and a good night of sleep.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Having a bad back, laying in soft beds can be the most difficult thing but I always turn to this product when trying to overcome pain at night. It relieves my back pain and helps me get to sleep when I would otherwise be tossing and turning. Lightweight and the pill size is small.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Hiram, GA
I have a chronic foot issue and when I can't sleep this is my go to product.  I would definitely recommend it if you have pain that keeps you up at night and you can't sleep.  The cost is on the cheaper side than some of the others but I love the way it works.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Hohenwald, Tn
this helps great with aches  and pain it works so fast and it meets my expectaitons wonderfully and done what it said it would do bought this at Walmart it works better than the others it works better than the others I am very satisfied with this and will keep buying it
Sawan P.
Sawan P.
Trussville, AL
Advil® PM products were the first nighttime pain reliever with ibuprofen. Whether you have occasional muscle aches, a backache, minor arthritis pain or other aches and pains, the ibuprofen in Advil® PM products can relieve your pain and works together with a gentle sleep aid to help you get a better night's sleep.