BY ADVIL

Advil is the original round tablet providing safe, affective pain relief for over 25 years. There’s nothing stronger, longer lasting, better on your tough aches and pains than Advil. Use Advil tablets for headaches, backaches, muscle aches, flu aches,... see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Hattie Y.
Always my go to product when I have a headache or muscle aches. I am always rest assured when taking Advil compared to other brands. Works quickly and effectively, especially after a night out. I never travel without Advil and make sure to have it at my desk at work too.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Advil helps my pain go away pretty fast and lasts for a long time. I don't like taking pills so I try to not take it all the time and always drink a full glass of water and eat something with it so it won't affect my stomach in any way. You can get it at Walmart!
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
This is the best thing in the world when you have aches and pains and a slight fever grab a couple Advil take a nap and your good as new. work very well but I will say that I've never had a problem with that Advil didn't fix ! It always does the job it claims
Brittani O.
Advil is my go-to for general pain relief/ fever reducer medicine. It's not too pricey, it's a huge reputable brand that I trust, and you can buy it pretty much anywhere (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, etc.)
Lizbeth A.
Racine, WI
I either get these all the time or the gel kind. I choose this over my other options just because it works better and quicker for me. Affordable and easy to find anywhere. Advil
Over any other brand. (:
Micaela D.
Advil is my go to pain killer. It has never let me down from period cramps to head aches to fevers. Advil pretty much can do it all. I recommend buying it in bulk and buying a travel size so you can always carry it with you. You never know when you might need it.
Bree C.
Advil is the only medication I take when I have aches and pains. I specifically use this to treat headaches because I seem to get them frequently. I have noticed that over the years I have had to start taking three for them to really work and it usually takes about 30 minutes for it to kick in. Great product that I will continue to purchase.
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
First of all, these are the best pills ever. They actually have a sweet taste that reminds me of M&Ms, so people who have trouble taking pills will find this much easier. Also, this is my preferred pain medicine of choice just because it is so effective. Works fast and well, which is definitely what you want in a pain killer!!
Melissa P.
Anderson, SC
Advil helped me transition after my c-section from taking the strong medicine after surgery to being at home and just needing to take regular pain meds. It helped alot and worked great, so then I didn't have to worry about the groggy/weird feeling you get from the strong prescription meds.
Linden W.
Advil is a life saver for me. I don't always take it but after a long day I can feel all of my aches and pains and this just wipes it right out. I will sleep sound and pain free through the entire night. It is great as a fever reducer as well. I always have a bottle in my purse in casr of an emergency. You never know.