BY ADVIL #6 in Pain Relief

Make pain a distant memory. Advil® is the #1 selling pain reliever,* providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.

So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger or longer lasting. The medicine in Advil® is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.

Active ingredient:

• 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)*
  • *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Inactive Ingredients:

Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax

Liz L.
Russellville , AR
I have pernicious anemia with peripheral neuropathy all over my whole body... on days I start to swell I will Add Advil to my other prescription medications to help ease my pain.... A little over two years ago I was a very active hiker, soccer mom, and ran my own business of a dog daycare, hotel, and grooming.... I was constantly on the go and two Advil at night if I had done a tone of grooming that day was all I would need to get out of bed the next day and do it all over 😀
I don't exercise now because "I don't want to" I don't exercise because I literally can't 😢 the more I move my body the more it doesn't want to work.
I NOW PRAY QUADRUPLE every moment that I can possibly get back to the Go Go Go Wonder mom that two Advil's only on heavy loaded days was all I needed to get up and move the next day!! 🙏🙏🙏
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
For inflammation, this is the best choice. We don't take any prescription meds at our house and we don't keep many meds on hand but we always have a bottle of Advil here for aches and pains. We need it after long work days sometimes. Within an hour of taking a few (we do 600 mg hospital strength even though not directed but it's still fine)the aches and pains of the day are fading away and you can get up and get things done. My husband has a touch of arthritis and will take a few when it bothers him too. It never upset either our stomachs and it cause no side effects. Those are the reason it's our pain reliever of choice
Kimberly C.
Whenever I feel a headache I take two Advils and it's gone in an instant. I always have these around for whenever me or a friend has any pain. I really like what the pill itself is coated in. The coat makes it easy to swallow, instead of pills that aren't coated at all, which can leave a bad taste in your mouth. I've noticed that this drug works better when consumed with some food. Taking this on an empty stomach has made me nauseous before (just a fair warning). Other than that its great and does its job.
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
I usually have growing pains in my kness a lot and Advil always helps me out! I tend to wake.up in the middle of the night in so much pain and once I take 2 tablets within 15 minutes I can fall back to sleep without being in pain.

I definitely recommend this for not only growing pain but also headaches. I have terrible migranes and when I am already fully hydrated I take some Advil to help my pain. It help eliminate the mirgrane and make me feel better.
Meg B.
Advil is my go to pain reliever. I use it when I either feel a cold coming on and have a sinus headache or sore throat, or if I'm suffering from cramps. It does the job for any ache or pain! I love using the coated ones because they are easy to swallow, and if I struggle, I can break it up and use it that way. Highly reccomend advil to anyone who needs a quick pain reliever for anything
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
This is a great anti-inflammatory, which I often need as a professional hair stylist who works on her feet all day. It can be very hard on your stomach, though. My doctor has me take it with food and an acid reducer for my stomach when I absolutely have to take an anti-inflammatory. If you have a sensitive stomach and/oracod reflux issues, you'd have to weigh the benefits with the risks and definitely take it with food.
Amanda C.
I typically choose to steer away from pain relievers at all costs, but if I have cramps, headaches or migraines, this is my go to med! They are coated to safely dissolve in your stomach and to react and respond to your pain immediately. This product is sold every where which is so convenient for travel and on the go, and its so inexpensive!
Hannah P.
Great for headaches or cramps. I normally have to take 2 Tylenol® Regular Strength Tablets to cure a headache, but I only need to take one of these tablets and my headache feels better within 30 minutes. My go-to pain relief medicine! And it doesn’t have any acetaminophen in it, so it won’t damage your liver if consumed with alcohol. Highly recommend as an alternative to Tylenol!
Abbey E.
Advil is the gift that keeps giving, but in a good way. Easy to swallow due to the sweet coating and smooth texture. Recommended to take no more then every 4-6 hours but if I feel a headache coming and I take this product I only have to take 1-2 and do not need to retake. I also use this product if I have aches and pains from working out and it works fast and effectively.
precilla C.
One of the best pain reliever..a lot of people knows Advil is worth to buy let’s admit it?.we have a lot of pains going on especially at work,my job giving me stress sometimes and I get headaches or back pain,only Advil works for me and it’s really effective.
Heather M.
Which Advil works better? Gel or tablets ?
I heard Advil is good for hangovers? Is that true?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What do you use advil for when you take it?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Do you take one pill as directed on the box or like myself take 2 ?
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
Is advil the best pain meds out there?