BY ADVIL #3 in Pain Relief

Make pain a distant memory. Advil® is the #1 selling pain reliever,* providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.

So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger or longer lasting. The medicine in Advil® is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.

Active ingredient:

• 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)*
  • *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Inactive Ingredients:

Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax

Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
This is always my go to when buying pain relievers I get headaches a lot and getting close to 50 I have my fair share of aches and pain this has always made a difference I can definitely tell when they kick in they have at times gotten rid of my headaches but the migraines they will ease up some but hey it’s a migraine I think all migraine sufferers would love to find something that takes them completely away, but overall this is a great go to for aches and pains!!
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
I have pernicious anemia with peripheral neuropathy all over my whole body... on days I start to swell I will Add Advil to my other prescription medications to help ease my pain.... A little over two years ago I was a very active hiker, soccer mom, and ran my own business of a dog daycare, hotel, and grooming.... I was constantly on the go and two Advil at night if I had done a tone of grooming that day was all I would need to get out of bed the next day and do it all over 😀
I don't exercise now because "I don't want to" I don't exercise because I literally can't 😢 the more I move my body the more it doesn't want to work.
I NOW PRAY QUADRUPLE every moment that I can possibly get back to the Go Go Go Wonder mom that two Advil's only on heavy loaded days was all I needed to get up and move the next day!! 🙏🙏🙏
Kimberly C.
Whenever I feel a headache I take two Advils and it's gone in an instant. I always have these around for whenever me or a friend has any pain. I really like what the pill itself is coated in. The coat makes it easy to swallow, instead of pills that aren't coated at all, which can leave a bad taste in your mouth. I've noticed that this drug works better when consumed with some food. Taking this on an empty stomach has made me nauseous before (just a fair warning). Other than that its great and does its job.
Kristina L.
Alvarado, TX
I love my Advil when I'm not feeling well. It's guaranteed to get me up and going again within half an hour! If my pain is really bad, I know that Advil will stop it in it's tracks. When you have things to do, you don't have time to be down with pain, so you need something fast acting.
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
This product is great, especially for hangover or headaches. I usually purchase this product at Target. Recently, however, I’ve been using the up & up up&up Ibuprofen Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer Sofgels - 40 Count. They have the same active ingredients (check the label) so they provide they same relief. The up & up brand is half the price compared to Advil brand. It runs around $1-3 for the smaller bottles of the target brand and $3-4 for the Advil brand.
Estefany N.
johnson city
I always carry some Advil in all my purses. I get headaches frequently and these help so much. The medication Advil is also known as Ibuprofen which is a widely known NSAID (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory drug) which helps relieve fever and pain. I prefer this to help when my body is inflamed in any way (sprain, headache, infection) but be cautious it can harm the kidneys. Works pretty fast just take with food it can upset the tummy.
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
This is a great anti-inflammatory, which I often need as a professional hair stylist who works on her feet all day. It can be very hard on your stomach, though. My doctor has me take it with food and an acid reducer for my stomach when I absolutely have to take an anti-inflammatory. If you have a sensitive stomach and/oracod reflux issues, you'd have to weigh the benefits with the risks and definitely take it with food.
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
This Advil is perfect for me. When I’m in pain I’m almost in a lazy like state. I just want to drink water and sleep.
Even taken medicine I’m lazy with. But with the tablets it’s so easy to slip down your throat with no struggle. Just a swig of drink.
I don’t have migraines but my headaches can get BAD and I get them so easy. From rollercoasters to movie/game that move rapidly & I have to adjust my eyes often. Can give me a headache or make me feel sick fast.
This is something easy to take and so effective.
And it’s affordable.
DEFINITELY a go to when I have cramps. I’m literally a baby. My head hurts, feel like vomiting, & I literally can barley move it just hurts so bad I’d rather switch to being a boy when it’s the time of the month!
As much as I’d love to just sleep it away this medicine helps so much. And I’m so honored to have a pill easy to swallow and effective.
Don’t know what I’d do with out it.
Always check if it’s ok for you to take.
BUT ID HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONEEE!!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I use Advil / ibuprofen for most of my pain relief needs. We can’t take Tylenol (Acetaminophen) or should limit Tylenol in my family for medical reasons so I don’t have a ton of option. It does a pretty good job at pain and fever reduction. I do generally buy the generic as the Advil brand is pretty expensive and you can get the same thing for way cheaper by using the generic. I also prefer the liquid gels over the tablets.
Katie K.
Broomfield
These tablets are so small and easy to swallow. No chalkiness to choke down. I take Advil whenever I have a headache or back ache and it eases the pain. It works better than anything else I've tried. I am very satisfied and it's a staple in my bathroom!
Heather M.
Which Advil works better? Gel or tablets ?
Influenster
I heard Advil is good for hangovers? Is that true?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What do you use advil for when you take it?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Do you take one pill as directed on the box or like myself take 2 ?
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
Is advil the best pain meds out there?

back