BY ADVIL #9 in Pain Relief

Make pain a distant memory. Advil® is the #1 selling pain reliever,* providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.

So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger or longer lasting. The medicine in Advil® is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.

Active ingredient:

• 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)*
  • *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Inactive Ingredients:

Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax

Kimberly C.
Whenever I feel a headache I take two Advils and it's gone in an instant. I always have these around for whenever me or a friend has any pain. I really like what the pill itself is coated in. The coat makes it easy to swallow, instead of pills that aren't coated at all, which can leave a bad taste in your mouth. I've noticed that this drug works better when consumed with some food. Taking this on an empty stomach has made me nauseous before (just a fair warning). Other than that its great and does its job.
Estefany N.
johnson city
I always carry some Advil in all my purses. I get headaches frequently and these help so much. The medication Advil is also known as Ibuprofen which is a widely known NSAID (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory drug) which helps relieve fever and pain. I prefer this to help when my body is inflamed in any way (sprain, headache, infection) but be cautious it can harm the kidneys. Works pretty fast just take with food it can upset the tummy.
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
This is a great anti-inflammatory, which I often need as a professional hair stylist who works on her feet all day. It can be very hard on your stomach, though. My doctor has me take it with food and an acid reducer for my stomach when I absolutely have to take an anti-inflammatory. If you have a sensitive stomach and/oracod reflux issues, you'd have to weigh the benefits with the risks and definitely take it with food.
Josseline G.
Advil works for my arthritis pain when other NSAID's don't. I especially like the Gel Caplets because I can swallow them easier than the round ones. Not to be confused with Gel Caplets, Advil LiquiGels are a bit more expensive. Gel Caplets are hard to find and I can't be walking down miles of aisles in various stores to find them so I appreciate being able to get them by Subscription at Amazon. I never have to worry. Advil Gel Caplets will be at my door when I need them and in the form that is most desirable for me
Ali B.
New Port Richey
What can I honestly say about this that somebody doesn’t already know? It helps with any ache pain or headache he may be having it helps whenever you’re sick and just not feeling well it is obviously something that every mother who is prepared should have in our medicine cabinet. The end
Vanessa S.
This tablet is very useful and quick for the relief . I have had them pain for a long time . I took it for 2 times in a day and could really feel the relief . I did not feel any side effects like nausea or drowsiness if any . This over the counter medicine is really good for quick relief when the doctor is not quickly available or when it is some thing minor which can be cured with the over the counter drugs. It is good for joint pains , fever and headaches.
deleted d.
Ladies! If you ever have terrible cramps and want to get rid of them use this product I promise you it will help a lot! This is very affordable and helps out a lot. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I always carry extra in my purse haha just in case.
Kara B.
McCordsville , IN
Only product that effectively alleviates headache or other pain! Easy to swallow, I like the design of the packaging, and I make sure I have a bottle in my car, each purse, and in my first aid kit. If I'm anywhere without my Advil and get a headache, it's the saddest thing ever and if need-be, I will make a trip to the nearest store that carries this product because it's all that works for me!
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
Since they are only 200mg I have to take a couple now for it to take the edge off of a headache. I still use them though because they work and are what’s available in the house. Although I think you can use generic versions and they’ll work just the same.
Baila Z.
Pittsburgh
Whenever I have a headache I take two Advils and it's gone in an instantaneously. I always have these around for whenever I any pain. They’re amazing!. Tylenol takes a while to work on me while this is an instant pain reliever. I will definitely buy again!
Heather M.
Which Advil works better? Gel or tablets ?
Influenster
I heard Advil is good for hangovers? Is that true?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What do you use advil for when you take it?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Do you take one pill as directed on the box or like myself take 2 ?
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
Is advil the best pain meds out there?

Amazon