BY ADVIL #15 in Fitness Supplements

Advil Tablets 100 + 24 Ct see more...

Sara O.
Scottsdale, AZ
My go-to! Advil is perfect for me, kills my pain super fast and long-lasting. It's nice that they're cherry coated. I buy them at Target and will continue to do so because my expectations are always exceeded! I'm very satisfied with the price and quality of these Advil tablets.
M O N I C A 🌺 M.
Fresno, CA
Always my go to medicine. When I have a headache I pop a couple of these bad boys & an hour later it's gone. Anytime I'm not feeling too good I take this & it's gone within minutes. I always offer this to my friends when they're in pain.
Yari S.
I honestly feel like this is the only medicine that truly helps me with my headaches ... cramps .. and any other pains , it helps reduce the inflammation and I automatically notice the difference,,, it really sucked not being able to take these when I was pregnant and had terrible headaches.. I have a bottle everywhere in the house and cars ... it's a must !
Nicole J.
Columbus
It's usually a toss-up whether Advil will work for me or not. Years ago my doctor advised me to take three tablets instead of two for my migraines, but my body has since adapted to that. Advil only works for me if I haven't taken it in a long time, so beware, your body will get used to it and it will no longer be effective.
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Advil is my go-to for soreness, headaches, pains, etc. It works fast and is effective for quite a few hours. If I feel a headache starting and take Advil right away, it prevents the headache. If my muscles are really overworked and sore, it temporarily relieves my pain until I can take another dose. I'll always use Advil!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i train everyday and sometimes i wake up so sore that i can't even move. i hate those days and when i know they are coming i take this before bed and the soreness isn't as apparent. i also take it throughout the day and it helps through alot. i got mine at a drug store and it is a good price. i would recommend
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Cures a variety of aches and pains, always in my purse. Not suitable for everyone so check with a pharmacist...I can take it and do reach for it with period pains, headaches and muscles cramping. Cheap to buy and available everywhere. Definitely recommend to those whom can take it
Bridgette C.
Hephzibah
I keep a headache and Advil is the only thing I've tried that can kick it. The product is affordable, which is good for people who need it almost daily. Of course for people who also have this issue m, I suggest going to see a doctor to avoid liver damage from over usage.
emma c.
pretty good for low pain, but i'd recommend something stronger for high pain like migraines, infections, etc. I usually just get generic ibuprofen but i use advil when i want more effective result. i like to use advil for mild headaches or stomch aches/ cramps and it works pretty well for that!!
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
This is typically my go-to pain reliever. Always an affordable price and does its job. I like the variety of sizes that these come in, whether you need a travel sized bottle or a jumbo there are a lot of options. Great for headaches or muscle aches. A great product!