BY ADVIL #12 in Fitness Supplements

Advil Tablets 100 + 24 Ct see more...

Buy on Walmart
naevah p.
naevah p.
I'm not one for taking any medicine but if I have serious pain the only thing I'll take is advil and it's amazing with how it works. I had a root canal and had pressure and pain afterwards I took one Advil and I felt like I didn't even have dental work done. It's truly a great product and I always have one on hand. I recommend everyone to take it. They're always telling me try this try that and I say nope. I'll stick with my Advil. Thank you. I'm a true believer and dedicated user of your product.
Kassi N.
Kassi N.
I like using Advil for muscle or back pains rather than for headaches, because I get really intense headaches. It's kind of hit and miss for me though because it doesn't always help me and sometimes I have weird reactions to the filler that the company uses. I would suggest using this for minor aches and pains, I think that is when it works best.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Miami/Tallahassee
I get headaches a lot, so I always have a box of Advil nearby. They start working within thirty minutes, and they make my life a whole lot easier. I will always keep buying Advil, because it's inexpensive, and it's good at what it does. I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from head pains, or just body pains in general.
Trista H.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
It's hard to go wrong with Advil. I get horrible knee pains associated with PMS, it's been so bad that it's woken me up in the middle only the night. I can take some Advil and the pain goes away. I would not recommend using everyday, I did over a few week period when I had a back injury and I noticed that it affected my mood.
Adaleydi F.
Adaleydi F.
NEW YORK, NY
Personally I use these Advil pills for periods because for me it relives cramps in an instant it relives my discomfort and anything else I may have. I'm not saying that these pills are for everybody because every body has a different range of pain or not pain at all when having their periods. But by all means give it a try.
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Advil works great for simple headaches. I find that for anything more I have to take a lot. For my height and weight I've been told I only need one or two Advil. But I find that if I want to feel a difference I need to take three or four. Maybe it's just me. But obviously Advil is a good staple to keep around in any household.
Rebekah O.
Rebekah O.
I take this paired with excedrin when I have a headache coming on. It seems to kick it if I catch it right away. I don't take a lot of it because I've noticed that it will lose its effectiveness, but if I take 2 with one excedrin migraine at the start of a really bad headache, it doesn't progress, which is great.
Daisie J.
Daisie J.
Hurley, VA
I usually always have constant headaches that never seem to go away, but after I use these Advil tablets they're gone within minutes. I take Advil for almost everything, cramps, back pain, toothaches...and it definitely helps without a doubt! I highly recommend these to everyone who needs pain relief of any kind.
Viv T.
Viv T.
Advil always works well for me. I also like that the pill is small as it makes it easier to swallow. It doesn't leave a nasty taste in my mouth either. I typically take Advil when I'm experiencing really bad period cramps or a really bad headache and it usually starts to work within 30 or so minutes.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Ibuprofen is a pain reliever that has always worked for me, and Advil is a trusted brand that I can rely on when I need relief from headache, cramping, or any other pain symptoms. Generally, generic or store brands work well too- but as brand names go, this one is affordable enough!