BY ADVIL #8 in Fitness Supplements

Advil Tablets 100 + 24 Ct see more...

Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I am a military brat, which is probably what spawned my love for this particular pain medicine. When you go to a military doc the first thing they want to do is prescribe you advil (not by name brand, but either way) there is a reason they call it grunt candy. I like advil more than other brands because you can get a huge thing of it from Costco for a decent price. I like the round shape better than Motrin's rectangles and it has a candy shell which keeps you from experiencing the super unpleasant taste ibuprofen has when it touches your tongue. It is a great pain relief and anti-inflammatory medication.
naevah p.
naevah p.
I'm not one for taking any medicine but if I have serious pain the only thing I'll take is advil and it's amazing with how it works. I had a root canal and had pressure and pain afterwards I took one Advil and I felt like I didn't even have dental work done. It's truly a great product and I always have one on hand. I recommend everyone to take it. They're always telling me try this try that and I say nope. I'll stick with my Advil. Thank you. I'm a true believer and dedicated user of your product.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Advil is a great product for aches and pains. Whether is a muscle ache, you pulled something or you have a headache, Advil works fast to alleviate the pain. It is quite affordable and I use it whenever I do alot of manual work or for a really bad headache. It's also great for menstrual cramps. Just be careful with overuse or combining with other similar pills as it increases the chance of ulcers.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Helps with my headaches that pop up pretty frequently,and have all my life. I also depend on Advil during my time of he month with cramps.
I keep Advil in my bag,desk,and car.A little pricier then,say,Walmart brand Ibuprofen,but Advil usually takes away the pain or at least takes it away enough to where it’s tolerable,where generic brand Ibuprofen doesn’t.
The cost has gone up but I still buy. I get it at CVS or Target/Walmart.
Yari S.
Yari S.
I honestly feel like this is the only medicine that truly helps me with my headaches ... cramps .. and any other pains , it helps reduce the inflammation and I automatically notice the difference,,, it really sucked not being able to take these when I was pregnant and had terrible headaches.. I have a bottle everywhere in the house and cars ... it's a must !
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Miami/Tallahassee
I get headaches a lot, so I always have a box of Advil nearby. They start working within thirty minutes, and they make my life a whole lot easier. I will always keep buying Advil, because it's inexpensive, and it's good at what it does. I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from head pains, or just body pains in general.
Kassi N.
Kassi N.
I like using Advil for muscle or back pains rather than for headaches, because I get really intense headaches. It's kind of hit and miss for me though because it doesn't always help me and sometimes I have weird reactions to the filler that the company uses. I would suggest using this for minor aches and pains, I think that is when it works best.
Trista H.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
It's hard to go wrong with Advil. I get horrible knee pains associated with PMS, it's been so bad that it's woken me up in the middle only the night. I can take some Advil and the pain goes away. I would not recommend using everyday, I did over a few week period when I had a back injury and I noticed that it affected my mood.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
Just the plain old Advil - generic ibuprofen will do, though. It takes about half an hour to an hour to kick in. Sometimes it works for headaches, sometimes it doesn't. It almost always works for period cramps and muscle cramps. I'd recommend getting generic ibuprofen because it's cheaper and does the same thing. Or, if your insurance is good, ask your doctor to give you the Strong Stuff :)
Carly S.
Carly S.
Scottsdale , AZ
Advil is my go-to for soreness, headaches, pains, etc. It works fast and is effective for quite a few hours. If I feel a headache starting and take Advil right away, it prevents the headache. If my muscles are really overworked and sore, it temporarily relieves my pain until I can take another dose. I'll always use Advil!