BY ADVIL #17 in Pain Relief

Advil® Congestion Relief is now Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain. The only OTC cold and sinus medicine that combines the speed and strength of Advil® and a proven nasal decongestant for fast, effective relief of severe cold symptoms including sinus pressure and congestion. Advil® at Work™ – so you don’t have to stop for a cold again. Though mucus can contribute to the stuffed up feeling, nasal congestion is the swelling of the tissues in the nose and sinuses caused by inflammation. Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain re-opens your airways by constricting the blood vessels in your nose and sinuses.

Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain also treats the pain associated with colds. The philosophy behind Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain is that cold-sufferers who treat only nasal congestion or the pain associated with it really only address half the problem. Both pain and congestion are major symptoms of colds so it just makes sense to treat them both with just one tablet. Get fast, powerful relief with Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain.

Active Ingredients:

• Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)*
  • Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg

Inactive Ingredients:

Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Flavor, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Glycerin, Hypromellose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polydextrose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Pregelatinized Starch, Propyl Gallate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum

• If you take this before bed, would it help soothing you to go to ...3 Answers
  • "I always buy this product when I feel a cold coming on." in 1 review
  • "I have very high sensitivity to cold/flu/allergy medicine, and this works very well for me with no noticale side effects." in 1 review
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Advil Sinus Congestion & Pain Relief is the only over the counter medicine that seems to help with my sinus headaches in the winter.  I take them every 4-6 hours when needed and they give me relief from sinus pressure, headaches, and congestion without side effects.  I highly recommend these.  I paid under $7 for a pack at Publix.
brenda d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Advil Sinus Cogestion & Pain Relief is the medicine that works when I have a cold. When I start feeling sick and my ear starts aching, I just take one of these pills and I feel better all day. I always make sure to have a pack of these in the medicine cabinet for whenever I start to feel a sinus cold coming on.
Julia T.
Columbia Heights, MN
I have really bad sinus pressure and pain during the winter due to me living in northern states. This is the only product that works for me, and makes the pain and pressure go away! I have to keep stocked on this product.
Laura C.
Advil makes an amazing product no matter what it is. This congestion stuff works amazing for sinus pressure for me. I get it all Walmart, and I have tried other brands and it just doesn’t work as well as Advil!
Grace P.
Anderson , IN
I've been using this product this past week. It helps me sleep and it helps with congestion. I didn't have a fever, but it didn't matter, it did what I needed it to do, I just wish it lasted more than 4 hours.
Brittany H.
Jasper, TN
One of the best medicines to take when I have a cold or am suffering from congestion due to my allergies!! It immediately clears your nasal passages and gives you almost instantaneous relief. You can go from feeling so terrible to feeling so much better and able to get through the day. It is affordable for such a great product and is conveniently located at most grocery stores that I have been to!
Lelu F.
Oh allergies and Sinus I am not scared of you no more! Love this pain medicine. I am totally addicted to Advil congestion and sinus pain medicines since I just need one little pill to feel awesome again. I do not need to retake it, works fast, great price just love it!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Often, when I get a cold, I also get sinus pressure. It makes it hard to breathe and gives me a headache. Advil Sinus Congestion & Pain Fever Reducer helps to alleviate that pressure and gets rid of my headache. I'm able to function and make it through my day without having to suffer through all my cold symptoms. I don't experience any side effects either.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was so helpful. Great to take during your regular day to help you function. Relives pain and pressure QUICK! It is my #1 products now for pain and pressure in my sinuses.
Kate D.
Due West , SC
Advil is one of my go-to brands for pain relievers and reducers. I don't typically get sick all too often, but recently I had a horrible cold that involved pretty bad sinus congestion and fever. I went to Walgreens and purchased this form of Advil and was elated by the results. Quick working and effective treatment.
Brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you take this before bed, would it help soothing you to go to sleep?