BY ADVIL #53 in Pain Relief

Advil® Congestion Relief is now Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain. The only OTC cold and sinus medicine that combines the speed and strength of Advil® and a proven nasal decongestant for fast, effective relief of severe cold symptoms including sinus pressure and congestion. Advil® at Work™ – so you don’t have to stop for a cold again. Though mucus can contribute to the stuffed up feeling, nasal congestion is the swelling of the tissues in the nose and sinuses caused by inflammation. Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain re-opens your airways by constricting the blood vessels in your nose and sinuses.

Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain also treats the pain associated with colds. The philosophy behind Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain is that cold-sufferers who treat only nasal congestion or the pain associated with it really only address half the problem. Both pain and congestion are major symptoms of colds so it just makes sense to treat them both with just one tablet. Get fast, powerful relief with Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain.

Active Ingredients:

• Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)*
  • Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg

Inactive Ingredients:

Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Flavor, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Glycerin, Hypromellose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polydextrose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Pregelatinized Starch, Propyl Gallate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum

• If you take this before bed, would it help soothing you t...3 Answers
Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain
  • "I have very high sensitivity to cold/flu/allergy medicine, and this works very well for me with no noticale side effects." in 1 review
  • "I always buy this product when I feel a cold coming on." in 1 review
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This is a great medication if you are congested and miserable from a cold. The dose lasts for 4-6 hours and it’s 1-2 pills per dose. The problem that I have with it is that it is hard to find at the store and when you do it is one of the higher priced cold medicines in the section. I try to find it and then go for the store version next to it.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
I always keep a box of these in the medicine cabinet is specially at the change of seasons. They work not only on nasal decongestant but sometimes on chest congestion as well when taken as directed they can sometimes preempt a sinus infection or at the very least lessen the effects.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my go to medicines! It’s usually pretty cheap also! Usually there’s a coupon inside for you next purchase. I would recommend using it! It makes me feel better and it works really quick! I like it better than DayQuil
CHELSEA B.
I have used this form of Advil when I was sick with sinus infection and lots of congestion! I feel that it was very effective for me. It certainly did a good job relieving my symptoms of pain in my face/upper respiratory areas.
brenda d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Advil Sinus Cogestion & Pain Relief is the medicine that works when I have a cold. When I start feeling sick and my ear starts aching, I just take one of these pills and I feel better all day. I always make sure to have a pack of these in the medicine cabinet for whenever I start to feel a sinus cold coming on.
Mandi G.
Sacramento
When I have a sinus headache this is the only thing that will help. I am a busy mom and work full time also so I don’t have time to go to bed with a headache. This product kicks the headache so I can go on with my day!
Laura C.
Advil makes an amazing product no matter what it is. This congestion stuff works amazing for sinus pressure for me. I get it all Walmart, and I have tried other brands and it just doesn’t work as well as Advil!
Christa A.
USA
This is a good brand to get fast relief for sinuses and swelling (especially the swelling). Helped relieve the pressure and get rid of the headaches. Did not make me sleepy. it's been great to use at work
Lelu F.
yukon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh allergies and Sinus I am not scared of you no more! Love this pain medicine. I am totally addicted to Advil congestion and sinus pain medicines since I just need one little pill to feel awesome again. I do not need to retake it, works fast, great price just love it!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Often, when I get a cold, I also get sinus pressure. It makes it hard to breathe and gives me a headache. Advil Sinus Congestion & Pain Fever Reducer helps to alleviate that pressure and gets rid of my headache. I'm able to function and make it through my day without having to suffer through all my cold symptoms. I don't experience any side effects either.
Brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you take this before bed, would it help soothing you to go to sleep?