Advil PM Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep-Aid Coated Caplets - 40 CT uploaded by Brisa S.Advil PM Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep-Aid Coated Caplets - 40 CT uploaded by Laura B.

BY ADVIL #58 in Pain Relief

Advil® PM Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep-Aid Coated Caplets*.

Ibuprofen, 200 mg/diphenhydramine citrate, 38 mg.

*Capsule-shaped tablets. see more...

Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Si tienes algun dolor de cabeza, a nivel articular o de estomago este producto es super bueno, te alivia de inmediato
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Wellness Guru Expert
First off I have ALWAYS trusted Advil with any/all my pain relieving problems. I get small headaches almost everyday from being busy, stressed and lack of sleep. so when i saw that Advil now had the extra sleep aid I figure I should try it since I haven't been sleeping well. It exceeded my expectations! I popped two pills during dinner and 30 minutes later I was fighting to stay awake to watch a movie with my partner! I love theses sleep aids and so does he. They come in handy on those days you have a LONG stressful work day and you just lay in bed not being able to sleep. try them you WON"T regret it! Divino! Lo recomiendo!
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Pecatonica, IL
I have tried so many different kinds of sleeping pills. Advil pm seems to be the only thing that works on me. Every NyQuil doesn't help me go to sleep. When I'm having a hard time falling asleep I take 2 and will be asleep within 10 min! It doesn't make you tired when you wake up either
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I like this pills for nigh time because it helps me with two issues at the same time. I suffer from insomnia and I'm a ballet student and take classes at night, so most of the time I have some kind of ache, this pills helps me with my insomnia issue and with the post class pain. I take them when I don't want to take an stronger pain killer. They're fine and Advil is a good brand.
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Buford, GA
The sleep aid in these is really helpful. I really need something that can put me out and isn't melatonin pills. Melatonin puts me in a deep depression that lasts months and causes me to not leave my room for the duration of those months. I just wish these PM pills came in higher doses of ibuprofen because I have an incredibly high tolerance to it.
Yocasta B.
Yocasta B.
Wellness Guru Expert
My experience with this sedative was very good, my mother sent it to me and when my head hurts that it is not very often but it hurts a lot, I usually take it and go to sleep, the next day you look like New, Once I took two capsules and the next day I was sleepy around the house, so take caution, the rest excellent! I highly recommend it !!
Robrina M.
Robrina M.
Saint Johns, FL
I really like this product! I have fibromyalgia and it really helps me get a decent nights rest. I don't feel tired in the morning like I do with some other PM pain relievers. I try not to take it if I really don't need it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Advil is my go to for pain.  Advil PM is my go to for night time pain.  It helps me just enough so that I can get a good nights sleep.  I have tried Tylenol and Aleve but Advil ibuprofen works better for me than those other products.  I have used the equate ibuprofen but I just prefer Advil.
sierra c.
sierra c.
Murfreesboro, TN
These work very well. Better than I expected. I had a headache and it was bedtime so I tried to just sleep without it because I don't like to take a ton of pills and only take them when it's really necessary. But I couldn't fall asleep so I took two and fell asleep pretty quick and woke up with no pain.
Sang K.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Occasionally, I use Advil PM at night if I have a migraine. I usually find it impossible to sleep or get comfortable when this occurs, but if I take Advil PM, the headache subsides in less than 20 minutes if I take it with a full glass of water and I fall asleep soon after. The next day I feel refreshed.