BY ADVIL #33 in Pain Relief

Advil® PM Pain Reliever (NSAID)/Nighttime Sleep-Aid).
Ibuprofen, 200mg/diphenhydramine citrate, 38mg.
*Capsule-shaped tablets. see more...

• Do you feel Drowsy the next day after taking this? 1 Answers
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
It works wonders when I have a really bad headache! Works quick! Price isn't too shabby!
Bobbie F.
I have used Advil (Ibuprofen) for over a year for most headaches. It works like a charm, better than any other medicine I've tried, even ones previous doctors have recommended (my current one does recommend Advil). When I was a kid, I used the children's Advil (chewable), and it still worked great. It didn't taste like grease, unlike most other children's medicine I had. Now as an adult, I still love it. I've never experienced any side effects, nor have I ever had any negative reactions to it. It starts kicking in super quickly, and the headaches don't tend to come back after I take a tablet of Advil. Overall highly recommended, not too pricey (especially for the amount of drug in each capsule and for the number of capsules in a container).
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
I tend to get headaches often and when they come on at night, I have a difficult time falling asleep and staying asleep even after I take something to try and find relief.  Advil PM always does the trick for me!  It helps subside my headache and helps me sleep!!  Best of both worlds!  I also love that I don't feel groggy the next morning like most sleep aids tend to do.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
This stuff is potent! It definitely helps you sleep through the night and you do wake up feeling relaxed and sometimes a little bit more tired depending on the level of how tired you were before which kinda does play a role in it being a good product with very select cons. One pill definitely is more than enough, if you have trouble sleeping I would definitely say give these a go.
Nicole P.
Maplewood, MN
I really like how well Advil PM Pain Reliever works when I'm in pain. I feel that With Advil PM you ease out of pain and it really works great for all types of pain. The most important reason that I prefer Advil PM over comparable brands is because it helps you to get a full nights sleep without waking up in pain, it truly works for a full 8 hours.
Amy G.
Richmond, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
As a personal trainer and avid runner, my body can definitely take a beating. Some nights my aches and pains leave my legs feeling restless and it's hard for me to fall asleep. Advil PM is great because not only does it ease my pain, but it also helps me sleep! The price is perfectly reasonable compared to all other night time pain relievers!
Yocasta B.
Wellness Guru Expert
My experience with this sedative was very good, my mother sent it to me and when my head hurts that it is not very often but it hurts a lot, I usually take it and go to sleep, the next day you look like New, Once I took two capsules and the next day I was sleepy around the house, so take caution, the rest excellent! I highly recommend it !!
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
If you have trouble sleeping, and your achy, this is the best thing for you! I always keep a bottle of it in my house.  I cannot take a melotonin supplement because I always wake up the next morning feeling "hung over" and extra groggy. I don't get any of those feelings with Advil PM.  I fall asleep quickly and stay asleep!
CC K.
Westbury, NY
I sometimes have trouble getting to sleep when I've worked out too hard at the gym, or I am suffering from menstrual cramps. The Advil PM Pain Reliever/Nightime Sleep Aid hits the spot because it addresses both issues. It eases my aches and pains quickly while helping me sleep. The next morning I do not feel groggy at all.
Shannon d.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this product it is in my price range and It does what I need it to do. It helps my pain as well as helps me sleep so I don't need to take another medicine to help me sleep. I will always choose this product any time after a hard work out or even if my feet or back hurts from a long day I love this product.
Carina M.
Do you feel Drowsy the next day after taking this?