BY ADVIL

Don't let pain get in the way of a restful night's sleep.
Advil® PM Liqui-Gels® rush relief to where it hurts, helping you get the necessary sleep your body needs.

Nothing is proven to help you fall asleep faster or stay asleep longer†† than Advil® PM Liqui-Gels®, the only branded nighttime pain reliever in a unique Liqui-Gel® form.

Active ingredient:

Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)*
25 mg Diphenhydramine hydrochloride

Inactive Ingredients:

D&C Red No. 33, Fd&C Blue No. 1, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Gelatin, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Sorbitan, Sorbitol

• Has anyone found that the Liqui-Gels work better than the...20 Answers
  • I've heard that Advil PM works well, but I'm wondering ho...4 Answers
  • Can you take this if you have high blood pressure?3 Answers
Advil® PM Liqui-Gels Capsulea
  • "i often have back pain or migraines i also suffer from insomnia at nights so i will take two of these and feel much better and help me fall asleep faster as well." in 6 reviews
  • "this is my go to pain reliever for my boyfriend he works in construction and these are the only things that help him sleep through the night!" in 6 reviews
  • "They pretty much all work great for the pain relief, but I have yet to find a good one for helping me sleep better. " in 5 reviews
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I do like the name brand Advil pm pills better than a generic brand. To me they seem stronger and work faster. I like the regular ones or the liquid gel caplets, they seem to bust open and start working a little quicker. You can find them in thousands of stores! Hey they are a little pricey, but they work quick and easily! You don’t have to take 3-4 just one or two and they start working within around 10 minutes or so! I do use them on a regular basis, I have trouble sleeping. I will continue to use hem and I recommend them to you if you have trouble sleeping! 😴 💤 🛏
Tuwanna M.
Houston
Advil PM also functions as a sleep aid that is non habit forming. I fall asleep within 30 minutes of taking Advil PM and don’t feel groggy when I wake up. I prefer this over ZQuil hands down. I can take Advil every night and it still puts me to sleep within 30 with others after a couple of nights I’m still wide awake.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Advil PM liquid gel pills are an excellent option for when you're sick or can't fall asleep. They make you drowsy within minutes of taking them and give you the best deep sleep of your life. The only issue is the next day it can be hard to fully wake up so take them with a full 8-10 hours of sleep.
sam(: L.
Great Neck, NY
They may not actually work faster than the oils but I’m convinced they must (I mean, the packaging is 👌🏼). Helps whenever I have pains from running, a headache, or a period every time. Works like a charm. Sometimes I’ve had to take 2-3 to help w the pain but usually 1-2 does the trick!
Megan H.
Richardson, TX
This is a great OTC anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, fever reducer, and plus it is an excellent sleep aide. The sleep aide is not habit forming and it really works well for me. It works within 30 minutes of taking it and it doesn't make me groggy the next day.
Colleen H.
Cedar Falls, IA
Helps my insomnia when I can’t sleep as well as any aches and pains that are keeping me up! I’ve been taking it when needed since I was a kid and it’s never let me down before! Would definitely recommend it even if it’s pricier than other options!
kristine. M.
staten island
I bought this once when I was in so much and out of town and it was all they had at this little store. It did the job I think I took it before going to bed and I slept the whole night just fine. Definitely woke up without a headache but I probably would have regardless I just needed something to ease the pain so I could fall asleep. I didn’t wake up feeling drowsy or anything so I appreciated that. I don’t use this often I save it for serious times.
Amanda S.
Lindenhurst, IL
I’ve always been more of an ibuprofen person, but I bought some of the liquid gel Advil because I read a life hack on Pinterest, that you can poke a needle in one to get rid of a zit overnight. That never worked, so I just had a bottle sitting around. Anyways, I couldn’t find my ibuprofen one day and I was having awful neck and back pain, so I decided to give the liquid Advil a try. I’ve never taken anything that kicked in so fast. The gel capsules work so much faster than regular Advil. I don’t find that they last as long as ibuprofen, which is why I’m only giving 4 stars, but it’s still pretty great.
Kayla H.
Naples
Advil PM is a life saver! I often feel sore after a long day at work, and can’t turn my mind off at night. I also tend to toss and turn because my hips hurt when I’m sleeping. Advil PM solves all of these problems!
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
does the job, easy to swallow though my husband finds these large. works well for headaches and swelling. i usually take two at a time. we always have these around the house in large quantity. thanks advil!
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone found that the Liqui-Gels work better than the regular ones? Or vice-versa?
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
How well do these work? Do they cause you to oversleep??
Amy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dob these leave you still feeling groggy the next morning?
Darian W.
I've heard that Advil PM works well, but I'm wondering how drowsy and sleepy these really make you? Some PM products don't mess with me and some knock me on my butt.
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
Can you take this if you have high blood pressure?