BY ADVIL #4 in Pain Relief

Don't let pain get in the way of a restful night's sleep.
Advil® PM Liqui-Gels® rush relief to where it hurts, helping you get the necessary sleep your body needs.

Nothing is proven to help you fall asleep faster or stay asleep longer†† than Advil® PM Liqui-Gels®, the only branded nighttime pain reliever in a unique Liqui-Gel® form.

Active ingredient:

Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)*
25 mg Diphenhydramine hydrochloride

Inactive Ingredients:

D&C Red No. 33, Fd&C Blue No. 1, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Gelatin, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Sorbitan, Sorbitol

• Has anyone found that the Liqui-Gels work better than the regular...20 Answers
  • I've heard that Advil PM works well, but I'm wondering how drowsy...4 Answers
  • Can you take this if you have high blood pressure?3 Answers
Advil® PM Liqui-Gels Capsulea
  • "this is my go to pain reliever for my boyfriend he works in construction and these are the only things that help him sleep through the night!" in 6 reviews
  • "i often have back pain or migraines i also suffer from insomnia at nights so i will take two of these and feel much better and help me fall asleep faster as well." in 6 reviews
  • "They pretty much all work great for the pain relief, but I have yet to find a good one for helping me sleep better. " in 5 reviews
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
These work great! After hurting my back I couldn’t lay down to go to sleep, so I took these one night and they put me to sleep after 45 minutes of taking them! The pain went away enough that I was able to lay down and go to sleep. These are great for headaches as well.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great OTC anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, fever reducer, and plus it is an excellent sleep aide. The sleep aide is not habit forming and it really works well for me. It works within 30 minutes of taking it and it doesn't make me groggy the next day.
MADISON L.
Abilene , TX
This pain reliever is a dependable fast acting option. It relieves any pain from a headache to being sore from working out. The product is definitely effective and relieves paint. I buy this product often and would definitely recommend.
Kayla M.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is a good size to keep in my purse since i suffer from random migraines. they work quickly and aren’t terribly expensive. i prefer the liquid gels over the traditional pill because for some reason in my mind it makes a difference.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
So Advil PM is great I haven't been diagnosed with insomnia but I believe I have insomnia cuz I cannot sleep at night I'm always up but when I take these I can always count on it working and me being able to get a good night's rest
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Liquids swallow easier and work faster. Met my expectations as they work fast! Affordable for what you get. Not too pricey. Aleve works well but I tend to go to the gel sos advil instead. Aleve doesn't last the full 12 hours
Cassidy O.
affton
Uses this mainly for headaches but have used for body pain also. I feel like it always takes affect with twenty to thirty minutes of taking it which I like most about it. I do suggest taking this compared to other options.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
The Advil liquid gel capsules are my favorite form of the pill. They are fast acting and slide down your throats easier. They definitely work at relieving some of my worst pains from working out or being sick, etc.
Jessica V.
Greensboro, NC
On days when I have worked out too hard and my body is aching so much I can't sleep I use Advil night time sleep aid liquid gels.  It takes away the pain and I'm able to get a full night of sleep!  I always keep some on hand for when I may need it.  Its also great for vacations when I may be sleeping in an uncomfortable hotel bed!
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone found that the Liqui-Gels work better than the regular ones? Or vice-versa?
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
How well do these work? Do they cause you to oversleep??
Amy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dob these leave you still feeling groggy the next morning?
Darian W.
I've heard that Advil PM works well, but I'm wondering how drowsy and sleepy these really make you? Some PM products don't mess with me and some knock me on my butt.
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
Can you take this if you have high blood pressure?