Advil PM Liqui-Gels uploaded by Jamie M.Advil PM Liqui-Gels uploaded by Jessica M.

BY ADVIL

New! Pain Reliever / Nighttime Sleep-Aid Liquid Filled Capsules Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg - Nighttime sleep aid, Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen * - Pain reliever *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug Questions or comments? Call weekdays 9am to 5pm EST at 1-800-88-ADVIL or visit advil.com see more...

• Has anyone found that the Liqui-Gels work better than the regular...20 Answers
  • I've heard that Advil PM works well, but I'm wondering how drowsy...4 Answers
  • Can you take this if you have high blood pressure?3 Answers
Advil PM Liqui-Gels
  • "i often have back pain or migraines i also suffer from insomnia at nights so i will take two of these and feel much better and help me fall asleep faster as well." in 6 reviews
  • "this is my go to pain reliever for my boyfriend he works in construction and these are the only things that help him sleep through the night!" in 6 reviews
  • "They pretty much all work great for the pain relief, but I have yet to find a good one for helping me sleep better. " in 5 reviews
Peyton N.
Sumter, SC
Anytime I'm experiencing pain before I go to bed, I can always count on these to help! They are very effective, and truly do ward off the pain that can keep you up at night. I think they are a very good value for their price. And I haven't ever really woke up groggy the next day, which I have experienced with other PM pain relievers.
Alejandra G.
I am not much of taking pills but when i do get a bad headache ūü§ē or it's the time of the month that I can't take the pain I use Advil it has work faster and better than others i used before this is something I must have in the house
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
When I have trouble sleeping, I will take one or two of these liquid capsules and they work so quickly to help me drift off to sleep. I don't feel groggy the next day, and they don't give me nightmares like other sleep aids.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
I suffer from ovarian cysts and extremely painful menstrual cycles due to Endometriosis. I buy these at Walmart for a few bucks and it always manages to take the edge off of my pain when nothing else does!
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
I am a person that suffers from insomnia on a regular basis so using these pills or something that I happened to do especially when I am in between my prescription medication for sleeping I find that these work very well you do feel a little drowsy in the morning but that tends to go away mid afternoon
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't know why but the gel caps seem to work faster to eliminate pain than the tablets do. Advil almost always knocks out my pain. More expensive than the tablets though. But sometimes the quicker relief is worth it.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
I'm a chronic pain suffer, and pretty much every night is struggling with pain and falling asleep. I love using this product because it does the job in killing the pain and helping me pass out right away. The great thing is when I wake up, I feel totally refreshed and not dizzy and tired.
Mallorie S.
Central, SC
This product works great for occasional sleeplessness. I usually wake up after 4-6 hours and up for the day, but sleep at least 8 hours straight when I take two of these before going to bed. I am a little groggy in the morning, but it wears off fast. Its so worth it to get the sleep you need when your body rhythm does not naturally allow it. Amazon's price is incredible on this product.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
After a long day at work, going to gym, and taking care of two children under 4 years of age, I need something to help with aches and soreness and help me relax and get the sleep I need. These Advil pm gel caps work wonders to give a me good nights sleep and battle any soreness I may have. It is my go to for long, hard days.
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
these are really great and knock me out superquick. I always have Advil on me and I would recommend them for headaches and period cramps. do you pills are really great for if you're in a pinch or your friend need some because everyone always seems to have them
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone found that the Liqui-Gels work better than the regular ones? Or vice-versa?
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
How well do these work? Do they cause you to oversleep??
Amy G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Dob these leave you still feeling groggy the next morning?
Darian W.
I've heard that Advil PM works well, but I'm wondering how drowsy and sleepy these really make you? Some PM products don't mess with me and some knock me on my butt.
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
Can you take this if you have high blood pressure?