Advil PM Liqui-Gels uploaded by Jamie M.Advil PM Liqui-Gels uploaded by Jessica M.

BY ADVIL

New! Pain Reliever / Nighttime Sleep-Aid Liquid Filled Capsules Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg - Nighttime sleep aid, Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen * - Pain reliever *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug Questions or comments? Call weekdays 9am to 5pm EST at 1-800-88-ADVIL or visit advil.com see more...

• Has anyone found that the Liqui-Gels work better than the regular...20 Answers
  • I've heard that Advil PM works well, but I'm wondering how drowsy...4 Answers
  • Can you take this if you have high blood pressure?3 Answers
Advil PM Liqui-Gels
  • "i often have back pain or migraines i also suffer from insomnia at nights so i will take two of these and feel much better and help me fall asleep faster as well." in 6 reviews
  • "this is my go to pain reliever for my boyfriend he works in construction and these are the only things that help him sleep through the night!" in 6 reviews
  • "They pretty much all work great for the pain relief, but I have yet to find a good one for helping me sleep better. " in 5 reviews
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This is not a nighttime sleep aid! This is a pain reliever used to treat pain in the evening, as well as help you sleep. Diphenhydramine is the active ingredient in Benadryl and NyQuil that can cause drowsiness. Do not take this as a sleep aid, this should be used as a pain reliever before bedtime. The product helps relieve pain due to containing ibuprofen and drowsiness is caused by the diphenhydramine. If you are looking for a sleep aid, try low dose melatonin or diphenhydramine. However. These should not be used on a regular basis and only temporary, including Advil pm.
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
First off, I feel like if Advil was going to make a sleep-aid, they should make one with a pain reliever and one without the pain reliever. There was a period of time I couldn't sleep well and had tried many natural supplements, none of which worked. So I decided to try Advil PM. The formula made me very drowsy, the way a nighttime cough medicine would, but I personally don't like that feeling. I also didn't need any pain reliever while I was sleeping, so I stopped taking them.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Purchased these before a long international flight in order to help curb my severe jet lag. I was a bit nervous at first as I do not take any medication and was worried of side effects. I experienced none and was happy that the products slowly made me feel tired rather than prescription sleep aids that knock you out instantly. Will definitely purchase again for aches, pains and sleep help while traveling.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
These things work wonders. I take them when I have back/body aches and can't sleep. I usually fall asleep shortly after taking them and wake up refreshed. I like it in comparison to excedrin pm or tyelenol pm. Yes, I would recommend this brand item!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Advil PM is my life saver! I work overnight shifts and have a hard time sleeping during the day. My back is always achy from lifting heavy patients, so i take 2 of these when i get home at 8am and sleep so soundly.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Before I started my acupuncture treatment I used to have terrible back pain and would sometimes pop 2 of these to help me sleep through the night. I wouldn't wakeup feeling groggy, and bye-bye pain!
Cara B.
Cara B.
These work pretty good and work fairly fast. I wouldn't recommend them for long term use. They do the job they are suppose to do. I typically use these if I'm sick and I can't sleep.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
These are the best pm products to use for any pain, they work wonders and help you sleep it is honestly so great. I don't take medicine very often but if I do it is always Advil!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I loveeee! These pills so much. I'll take them & rest and in about 10-15 min I'll be feeling fine again (:
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
I dont have normal sleep so i always take these 30 minutes before 9pm and it always seems to work !
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
Has anyone found that the Liqui-Gels work better than the regular ones? Or vice-versa?
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
How well do these work? Do they cause you to oversleep??
Amy G.
Amy G.
Dob these leave you still feeling groggy the next morning?
Darian W.
Darian W.
I've heard that Advil PM works well, but I'm wondering how drowsy and sleepy these really make you? Some PM products don't mess with me and some knock me on my butt.
Ramona P.
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
Can you take this if you have high blood pressure?