Advil® PM Ibuprofen 200mg Fast Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer Nighttime Sleep Aid Coated Caplets Pack uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY ADVIL

Advil Pm Ibuprofen 200mg Fast Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer Nighttime Sleep Aid - 2 Convenient Pack of 50 Packets of a 2 Coated Caplets (100 PACKETS OF 2 COATED CAPLETS ) .... WE PROVIDE AND GUARANTEE FAST SHIPPING . THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US.

Carissa A.
San Jose , CA
I struggle to get to sleep many nights. I get up for work super early in the morning and it is a struggle to get going in the morning and even when I am dead tired by the end of the day I still can't seem to fall asleep easily. I often have Advil PM on hand it works quickly and I can rely on atleast 4 hours of solid sleep and it doesn't leave me groggy in the morning like some other sleeping aids can do. I also deal with chronic pain and Advil is very effective after long work days and angry flare ups in my lower back. This is definitely up there as my go to product!
Amanda M.
Nashville , TN
We keep these 2 packs of Advil at my office and our team has fallen in love with their convenience! We work at a wedding venue so on Saturday nights with the loud music and long work days, it isn't uncommon to have a headache. It is also nice to be able to hand out a sealed pack to a wedding guest if they ever ask for an Advil!
Dayna J.
Lees Summit, MO
Sometimes I suffer from terrible headache. When they get bad I take Excedrin but when they're UNBEARABLE I take two of these bad boys and my headache is nonexistent and I wake up refreshed and well rested.
Megan M.
This version of advil helps alieve pain, whether a headache or muscle ache, and helps me fall asleep.  The pills are a little large, but still easy to swallow- and definitely better than any liquid medicine out there.  This is my go to pain reliever.
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
As far as over the counter arthritis relievers go, Aleve is the best. I have rheumatoid arthritis and some days Aleve helps more than my doctor prescribed anti inflammatory drugs. It also works well for bringing down fever. It can be harsh on the stomach though.
little l.
San Diego, CA
I mostly use advil during the first few days of my period to help ease cramping. I always take it right when i wake up so i dont have to wait for cramps to start before I get ease. I do love advil a whole lot and wouldn’t know what i’d do without it.
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
It gets the job done. If I stress a lot before a big event, it helps to take a sleep aid the night before so I'm not exhausted the next day. I like Advil PM, although if you don't sleep long enough you could be groggy in the morning.
Angie I.
Advil PM is my go to for any type of pain, it can be a backache, headache, etc.  It relieves the pain immediately compare to other brands.  I use it 2 per month.  I normally buy it at Walmart or Target or really just anywhere I can find it when in need.  I'm very satisfied with it.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
Always my go to when I have a headache or cramps and need to get a good nights sleep. It doesn't leave me feeling groggy in the morning at all. This product is easy to find in most stores and it's very affordable.
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
Works fast to relieve pain and swelling. Highly effective for tennis elbow and headaches. You can find this at your local drug or grocery store. It is fast compared to acetaminophen which gives a rebound headache.

Amazon