BY ADVIL

2 caplets in a travel size individually sealed packet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kitana J.
Bronx, NY
Best for putting you to sleep inspire of a pounding headache which can be so distracting and hard to get rid up but the right side is after taking this you should feel a bit better in the morning
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
I travel frequently, and Advil PM is the underground travel secret weapon for catching some Zzzs on overnight flights. Pop two when you're boarding and stay relaxed, and I promise you'll at least have some luck snoozing. If you're prone to headaches like me, this will also ease the pressure and tension throughout the flight. I love it!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
They work, they do their job. Pain relief plus a bit a sleepless all in two pills! The active ingRedients are ibuprofen 200 mg/diphenhydramine citrate, 38mg NSAID/nighttime sleep-aid
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
These are so good for when you are sick and cant sleep at night. One thing i hate about getting sick is that it prevents me from sleeping well. This takes away body aches and reduces fever letting you sleep like a baby through the night. Best thing is that you only have to take 2 tablets for the whole night.
Adela S.
San Diego, CA
Advil PM Caplets gives you the healing sleep you need. By combining the #one selling pain reliever with a soothing sleep aid, pain won't get in the way of your sleep. With a bi-layer patented formula, Advil PM caplets help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep long!! It's GREAT
Ajea N.
Hyde Park, MA
Advil PM works wonders, seriously!! After taking a tablet, it definitely makes you super tired and compared to alternatives, it's great. Generally, I only use it when I have a cold or some other kind of symptoms. Also, quite affordable and satisfied overall.
Mariah S.
I use this whenever I am feeling like I have a headache coming on or even some cramps. Although this product works great, I just wish that it would work fast enough. Usually for me it takes about an hour and a half to kick in. Not very quick to me.
Olivia M.
Works just like regular Advil but also helps to keep you asleep. This is especially good when you have aches and pains that might keep you awake at night. Although I found that I woke up a bit more groggy than usual the next morning, so beware of that.
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
I was so glad when this product became available, I love to keep it on hand to take at night when I'm having pain. It works really well in helping you to fall asleep while you're in pain. Most times you wake up feeling a whole lot better.
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
Advil is my go to pain reliever. I take two, and my headaches and pains go away. It is extremely effective, and I never leave home without it. I feel that it works much faster compared to other pain relievers.