BY ADVIL #5 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

*Capsule-shaped TABLETS NIGHTTIME sleep AID COATED caplets see more...

• Does snyone know if this gives you pain relief and help sleeping? O...1 Answers
  • Is this good ??????????????8 Answers
  • Does this help with cramps ? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I were surprised by just how much I needed the Advil® PM. With the back to school, I had a long to do list. So I was tired and had pain in my low-back. I decided to try Advil PM, because the pain was hard. I took 2 pills and fall asleep after 45 minutes approximately. I were surprised when I woke up I didn't felt pain. Definitely I need Advil PM in my life, the school starting right now. Highly recommended. Don't create habit. Help with pain while you rest.
I received this product for free from @crowdtap but all opinion are my own.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I received a sample of Advil PM from Crowdtap and was so happy I had them. I went to a convention this weekend where I did 12+ hours of constant standing and walking. My feet and ankles were so sore, not to mention the headaches. I took two of the capsules before bed and the pain melted away and I was asleep before I knew it. Usually I'm a light sleeper and wake up 2-3 times a night but when I took these I didn't wake up until my alarm went off. Better than any other sleep aid I've tried and I will continue to use them.
Ivette F.
Ivette F.
New york, NY
Love this sleep aid. I use it to reverse my clock when I want to get in early to work. They keep you asleep all night and if you get your 8 hours you are not drowsy the next day. Would recommend to anyone looking for a short term solution. I'm a huge advocate of natural remedies so try not to use this consistently, exercise, meditation and caffeine reductions do a great job at helping you sleep better too.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I was able to sample Advil PM recently and was very impressed with the results. I slept through the night with no issue and didn't feel groggy or hung over the next day. It also did not give me the restless feeling a lot of OTC sleep aids have in the past. I would recommend this as a sleep aid and pain reliever through the night if you suffer from pain in the mornings and night.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I got these as a sample from PinchMe and have been using them ever since. I had a really bad headache at bedtime and decided to try them out. I fell asleep within a hour and stayed asleep the whole night. I woke up feeling refreshed and not drowsy at all, which I have with other pm medications.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
Whenever I have a horrible headache or cramps at night, I take this and I sleep like a baby. It usually takes my headaches away. I do feel very sleepy even when I sleep my 8 hrs of sleep with this so I do have to take a lil nap sometimes but I stay asleep the whole night with no pain.
Scheniqua H.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville, PA
I take them a few days a week for pain and sleep aid. Not expensive and works very well... You don't wake up groggy or tired the next morning you still feel refreshed and ready for the day. I would recommend it to anyone that has pain and also needs aid in sleeping through the night.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was able to sample this product for free and was pleasantly surprised at how well Advil® PM worked. I broke my hand about a month ago and got my cast off a week ago. The pain is horrible and makes it hard to sleep. But with Advil® PM I slept like a baby.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I am very happy with this when I want to sleep the pain away it helps so much really not bad pricing really good cheap prices I love how it gets me sleep fast really met my expectations and really recommend other people dealing with pain at nights
Amber K.
Amber K.
My hubby takes these every now then and he says they work rather well. The price is not too bad but they don't get used as often. They are easy to take and within thirty minutes he's able to sleep without waking up until morning
Laila D.
Is this good ??????????????
Laila D.
Does this help with cramps ?
April M.
April M.
Zeeland, MI
Does snyone know if this gives you pain relief and help sleeping? Or is it mostly just to help sleeping?