BY ADVIL

Advil® PM Caplets help you put pain to rest.

Don’t let backache, minor arthritis pain, joint pain or other minor nighttime aches and pains interrupt a restful night’s sleep. By combining the #1 selling pain reliever (Ibuprofen) with the #1 soothing sleep aid (Diphenhydramine)** pain won’t get in the way of your sleep.

With a patented bi-layer formula, Advil® PM Caplets help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

• 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)*
  • 38 mg Diphenhydramine citrate

Inactive Ingredients:

Calcium Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Fd&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, Glyceryl Behenate, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide

Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
othing works better when I feel I will have a difficult time falling asleep. Valerian root and other products are good to relax me; however, to fall asleep I prefer Advil PM over anything else. Years ago I discussed it with my doctor and he recommended to try OTC pm tablets before going for a prescription. I would take 2 about three hours before going to bed. I would always wake up rested and without the slightest grogginess.
Hannah M.
Review for: 50 Caplets more...
Advil PM is the best pain reliever I have found. I’m usually sore at night and it causes me to have problems sleeping. You can buy these at any grocery or pharmacy store. Sometimes they can be expensive but most of the time you can find coupons and get them a little cheaper. They are definitely effective so I would recommend anyone have night pains.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Easy to carry, staples in my backpack. You never know when soreness or a cold will sneak up on you so it’s relieving to have quick, accessible medicine that helps your ailments. They are easy to find anywhere so I never worry about running out. It’s nice to have an added sleep aide for those bad nights with a sore back or a bad cold.
Claire A.
Advil PM will always be my first choice for a pain reliever with a sleep aid. After a hard evening workout I like to take it before bed to avoid waking up so sore. I had shoulder surgery, so I have to be careful about inflammation after a high impact workout and I find that Advil PM is great at keeping swelling down.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
I actually can’t live without this, is not that I’m addicted to this but that sometimes I get sore from working out and this helps with the muscle soreness.

It’s an ok sleep aid, if you suffer from insomnia I would go to a doctor for some pills but this can do the trick when you just have trouble sleeping once in a while.
Lucie B.
Merrillville, IN
I love Advil pm in general because whenever I’m sick, and can’t sleep these pills help. I literally go to sleep within 20 minutes of taking these and I’m knocked out til the morning time. Advil has always worked great for me in general when it came to being sick, or even just having a headache!
Tracy R.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: 50 Caplets more...
Where do I even begin!! I have a horrible case of insomnia and most nights these are what I turn to. If I run out I’m headed right to my local rite aid to get more. I don’t wake up feeling tired and I don’t feel like I’ve grown an addiction to them which is a plus for me!
Leysi E.
Miramar , FL
When I can’t sleep, I pop 2 of these and I’m OUT LIKE A LIGHT in around an hour. It does take a while to kick in but hey it’s better than staying up all night! The only thing I found is if I take it too late, it’s almost impossible to eat up the next morning!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
One of my go to’s when it comes to sleeping. I suffer from chronic pain and it’s hard for me to get to sleep. Advil PM helps me fall asleep and pretty much stay asleep. I do feel a little groggy in the mornings but with my chronic pain, I’m always tired.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Review for: 120 Count more...
When I have bad muscle aches or a bad headache I take this. It helps me sleep and gets rid of the pain instead of keep me up all night with pain. I mainly take when I have had a really hard day at work cause my job can be very demanding on my body or I take it when I have a migraine attack. I am a migraine sufferer and sometimes regular Advil just won’t work so I have to take this. This always helps me get rest and helps ease the pain so I can rest and be able to work the next day.
Laila D.
Is this good ??????????????
Laila D.
Does this help with cramps ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does this help you sleep?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
How long does it take to kick into gear?
Carina M.
Lake forest , CA
Do you feel Drowsy the next day after taking this?

Amazon