BY ADVIL

Advil Pediatric Drops relieve fevers for up to 8 hours and works fast, so your baby can rest peacefully. They come with a SURE-DOSE™ oral syringe for precise and easy dosing. For ages 3 months to 3 years.

Temporarily Reduces Fever And Relieves Minor Aches And Pain Due To:

• Immunization
  • Earache
  • Colds
  • Sore Throat

Active Ingredient(s): Ibuprofen 200 mg per 5 mL

Non-medical Ingredients:

Fruit

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red No. 40, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Grape

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C blue No. 1, FD&C red No. 40, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Grape Dye Free

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

stephanie s.
Brantford
My daughter was hospitalized with 2nd and 3rd degree Burns. Advil was a lifesaver after she was discharged it helped with her pains and discomfort while recovering ...Ive had migraines since I was a child and advil is the only thing that would help. I swear by advil and it's the only pain reliever I trust for my family.
Savannah A.
Penticton, BC
The only thing I have ever trusted for all three of my babies. Never had any issues, never been affected by recalls. We have always been happy to provide our babes with effective fever and pain relief. Thanks Advil!
Kristin H.
Moose Jaw, SK
Love these for my kids. It is effective and I love that It lasts longer than Tylenol. And the yummy flavour means that my babies will take it despite them not feeling well.
Frish Q.
I gave my daughter the required does of this about an hour before her vaccines for her two month appointment as the doctor instructed. She didn't like the taste and cried a bit. Her vaccines still hurt her and made her cry though but that's expected from babies first shot she was smiling again in a couple minutes :)