Advil Pediatric Drops uploaded by M E.

BY ADVIL

Advil Pediatric Drops relieve fevers for up to 8 hours and works fast, so your baby can rest peacefully. They come with a SURE-DOSE™ oral syringe for precise and easy dosing. For ages 3 months to 3 years.

Temporarily Reduces Fever And Relieves Minor Aches And Pain Due To:

• Immunization
  • Earache
  • Colds
  • Sore Throat

Active Ingredient(s): Ibuprofen 200 mg per 5 mL

Non-medical Ingredients:

Fruit

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red No. 40, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Grape

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C blue No. 1, FD&C red No. 40, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Grape Dye Free

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Advil Pediatric Drops

Start your review of Advil Pediatric Drops!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mulvane, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best for fevers and pain in toddlers. The flavor is great. They start working within a reasonable amount of time and last for most of the time that they should.
Fayetteville, GA
I like advil for me but will never use on my children again. I used this infant Advil pediatric drops and my son immediately started throwing up blood and his doctor determined it was from the advil. Do not use on children.
I use these for my daughter when she’s teething or in pain. I think it works pretty good for her within 20 mins she’s Acting better. We only use it when she’s in discomfort. I think over all it is good an I would purchase it agian. An I’m satisfied
louisianna
This is awesome for kids. Although the taste isn’t so good my kids still take it. They end up feeling better after an hour or two of taking it. I always get this at Walmart.
This is my go too when my kids are running a fever or are in pain. It tastes good so they do not have a problem taking it. It works as it’s supposed to.
Charleston, SC
I don't like giving my daughter medicine but when a fever breaks out this is a must! Made her feel much better and she was able to get some rest.
Brookland , AR
I give this to my little one when she's sick or running fever. She takes this better than other pain relievers or fever medicines.
SEATAC, WA
I love these they really helped during the times my children got sick and had high fevers. It was easy to give to a young child
Jacksonville, FL
Doesn't seem to work as well and was more expensive then the other brands. Not as popular and my daughter hated the taste.
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product.
Worth every penny.
Price is reasonable.
Would purchase again.
Available at most retailers!
Gatineau , QC
Advil Pediatric Drops for how long recommended to using if my baby have fever?

Advil Pediatric Drops

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email