Advil Pediatric Drops

by Advil

Advil Pediatric Drops relieve fevers for up to 8 hours and works fast, so your baby can rest peacefully. They come with a SURE-DOSE™ oral syringe for precise and easy dosing. For ages 3 months to 3 years.

Temporarily Reduces Fever And Relieves Minor Aches And Pain Due To:

• Immunization
  • Earache
  • Colds
  • Sore Throat

Active Ingredient(s): Ibuprofen 200 mg per 5 mL

Non-medical Ingredients:

Fruit

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red No. 40, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Grape

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C blue No. 1, FD&C red No. 40, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Grape Dye Free

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Advil Pediatric Drops for how long recommended to using if my baby have fever?
Start your review of Advil Pediatric Drops!
How would you rate this product?
May A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I always use Advil drops for my little one when she gets a cold. We really like the white grape flavor
Kayla G.
I use these for my daughter when she’s teething or in pain. I think it works pretty good for her within 20 mins she’s Acting better. We only use it when she’s in discomfort. I think over all it is good an I would purchase it agian. An I’m satisfied
Birjees A.
Culver City, CA
It’s good medicine to keep fro the little ones. When they become warm out of nowhere in middle of night and you need to bring the ear pain or fever down before going to hospital. My child’s pediatrician recommended to keep it for emergency. #influenster
Ashley Z.
Seatac, WA
I love these they really helped during the times my children got sick and had high fevers. It was easy to give to a young child
Marcia L.
Tucson, AZ
Ayudo mucho a mi bebe , y es fácil de administrar las dosis requeridas con el gotero , lo recomiendo es muy bueno
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best for fevers and pain in toddlers. The flavor is great. They start working within a reasonable amount of time and last for most of the time that they should.
Manda B.
1,103 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product. Worth every penny. Price is reasonable. Would purchase again. Available at most retailers!
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Doesn't seem to work as well and was more expensive then the other brands. Not as popular and my daughter hated the taste.
Lais R.
This is my go too when my kids are running a fever or are in pain. It tastes good so they do not have a problem taking it. It works as it’s supposed to.
Jessica L.
N Charleston, SC
I don't like giving my daughter medicine but when a fever breaks out this is a must! Made her feel much better and she was able to get some rest.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
M E.
Gatineau , QC
il y a 3 ans
Advil Pediatric Drops for how long recommended to using if my baby have fever?