BY ADVIL

Advil Pediatric Drops relieve fevers for up to 8 hours and works fast, so your baby can rest peacefully. They come with a SURE-DOSE™ oral syringe for precise and easy dosing. For ages 3 months to 3 years.

Temporarily Reduces Fever And Relieves Minor Aches And Pain Due To:

• Immunization
  • Earache
  • Colds
  • Sore Throat

Active Ingredient(s): Ibuprofen 200 mg per 5 mL

Non-medical Ingredients:

Fruit

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red No. 40, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Grape

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C blue No. 1, FD&C red No. 40, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Grape Dye Free

Citric acid, disodium EDTA, flavour, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.

Kayla G.
I use these for my daughter when she’s teething or in pain. I think it works pretty good for her within 20 mins she’s Acting better. We only use it when she’s in discomfort. I think over all it is good an I would purchase it agian. An I’m satisfied
Jesilyn F.
louisianna
This is awesome for kids. Although the taste isn’t so good my kids still take it. They end up feeling better after an hour or two of taking it. I always get this at Walmart.
Taylor L.
Brookland , AR
I give this to my little one when she's sick or running fever. She takes this better than other pain relievers or fever medicines.
Marta A.
Scotland, ON
Make sure you understand proper dosage. The dosage on the package is only a guideline. My son had a febrile seizure because we could not break his fever. We were following the dosage guide accourding to weight but the given dosage was much lower than what he actually needed. The pediatrician at the hospital helped us understand how to measure the dosage properly according to the child's weight.

Although, since learning how to measure the correct dose it has been effective. We always administer it when his fever begins to spike.
Shaheen F.
Milton, ON
Advil is the only thing we use for our children. It’s fast, effective and the flavour is a hit even with our picky toddler. We don’t leave home without it, and stock up when it goes on sale at the local pharmacy. For fevers, and aches and pain, Advil is the solution.
Liz r.
victoria,bc
I took Advil since I was little and I still take it my parents typically get it at the drugstore and it defiantly meets my expectations because it works it defiantly works like any other medicine I do recommend this product
Synthee S.
Saskatoon
It use it for my son when he seems to be in pain from teething. It really seems to work for him. I always keep a bottle of it in my medicine cabinet for him.Advil Pediatric Drops
Kristyn L.
Brantford
We’ve used this product for when our twins aren’t feeling their best. It helped them great through teething when they were young and it helps them get through tough colds now.
stephanie s.
Brantford
My daughter was hospitalized with 2nd and 3rd degree Burns. Advil was a lifesaver after she was discharged it helped with her pains and discomfort while recovering ...Ive had migraines since I was a child and advil is the only thing that would help. I swear by advil and it's the only pain reliever I trust for my family.
Savannah A.
Penticton, BC
The only thing I have ever trusted for all three of my babies. Never had any issues, never been affected by recalls. We have always been happy to provide our babes with effective fever and pain relief. Thanks Advil!