HealthMedicines & TreatmentsPain ReliefAdvil
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets - Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 300ct

Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets - Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 300ct

by Advil

#9 in Pain Relief

Advil® is the #1 selling pain reliever,* providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.

So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger. The medicine in Advil® is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.

Doo you feel this products works?
norteo ge tenido la oportunidad de probarlas
Me encanta no puedo vivir sin ellas
Start your review of Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets - Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 300ct!
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I take one of these and twenty minutes later, without fail, my headache is alleviated. This has been a real lifesaver for me.
Mya R.
Detroit, MI
Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets - Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 300ct uploaded by Mya R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Advil is the best tooth pain reliever I have ever tried. I take two advil pills when I have a tooth ache and within 30 mins the pain goes away. I would recommend Advil to anyone.
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets - Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 300ct uploaded by Sofia G.
Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets - Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 300ct  is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief. The pain reliever in Advil Coated Tablets is Ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that when taken as directed is a safe and effective.. i would recommend also for children
carolina H.
Auburn, GA
Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets - Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 300ct uploaded by carolina H.
Este producto siempre a estado en el botiquín de mi familia , es bueno ayuda con el dolor y muy efectivo , no tiene mal sabor ,
Ivana A.
Bronx, NY
Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets - Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 300ct uploaded by Ivana A.
Purchased at: Target
Whenever I feel a headache coming I take two of these tablets and within minutes It is gone. It’s affordable and doesn’t upset my stomach.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
To my mind, it is a great product! I should say that it really works. If I have some troubles with my health, if I have some pain - I prefer to use this product. I love that it works really fast so painful feelings gone in a flash score! I would highly recommend this product to other.
deleted D.
Ladies! If you ever have terrible cramps and want to get rid of them use this product I promise you it will help a lot! This is very affordable and helps out a lot. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I always carry extra in my purse haha just in case.
Karen M.
Addison, IL
Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets - Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 300ct uploaded by Karen M.
La verdad la super recomiendo estas tabletas son super efectivas para el dolor de cabeza se te quita y la verdad sk vale la pena invertir
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
I like this pills. I usually take this when I have a headache, or feeling with a mild fever. After a few hours It does effect. I feel better. Capsules are a littl big. It sure is very effective. And affordable.
alyssa P.
Avon, IN
Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets - Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 300ct is my go to pain reliever, weather it be headaches or body aches, works better than store brands in my opinion, and lasts longer as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha P.
Springville, AL
il y a 2 ans
Sara J. il y a 2 ans
Hi! Both have their risks and it really depends on the individual person. However, it is much easier to take too much Tylenol than Advil. Tylenol most commonly, in high doses and to those sensitive, can cause liver disease. Advil is known to cause stomach ulcers with prolonged use or in high doses. As long as you don't have preexisting conditions and if you take the medication as directed, you should be alight! Always check your other medication you are taking to make sure they don't interact with one another (as this can cause more unwanted side effects). Also, taking either with food drastically helps to ease likely hood of issues. Both should not be taken with alcohol (especially Tylenol!) Hope I could help❤️
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
il y a 2 ans
Linda P. il y a un an
The medication I choose is based on the type of issue I'm trying to relieve
Adriana G.
Hialeah, FL
il y a 3 ans
Linda P. il y a un an
You can get ibuprofen at the dollar store for $1. The ingredients are the same as any brand name, but cost much less