Advil Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer Tablets - 160 Count uploaded by roselle m.

BY ADVIL #58 in Pain Relief

The original round tablet providing safe, effective pain relief for over 25 years. Nothing's stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than advil.* and nothing works on more pains than advil. (*among otc pain relievers.) see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
My go to aspirin. The only thing that helps with any pain I have is Advil. Quick and effective. The tablets are small so no problem swallowing them. The coating on them is a bit sweet too so no bitter taste when they hit the tongue.
Bobbie F.
Bobbie F.
I have used Advil (Ibuprofen) for over a year for most headaches. It works like a charm, better than any other medicine I've tried, even ones previous doctors have recommended (my current one does recommend Advil). When I was a kid, I used the children's Advil (chewable), and it still worked great. It didn't taste like grease, unlike most other children's medicine I had. Now as an adult, I still love it. I've never experienced any side effects, nor have I ever had any negative reactions to it. It starts kicking in super quickly, and the headaches don't tend to come back after I take a tablet of Advil. Overall highly recommended, not too pricey (especially for the amount of drug in each capsule and for the number of capsules in a container).
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
This product saved me when I had a concussion and the doctor wouldn't subscribe me anything, it would definitely keep the pain away for the longest. I hate taking medicine and this isn't hard for me to take at all and doesn't leave that cruddy aftertaste. I would suggest taking this if you're in great amount of pain, I will continue keeping this stocked in my cabinet!
Zenmaster169 ..
Zenmaster169 ..
I use this for everything. Muscle pains from a workout or a sinus or migraine headache. I love the fact that Advil has now coated their tablets with a vanilla coating. Makes it so much easier to swallow for me. With no bitter aftertadte as some pills tend to have...It takes care of my pain FAST. Love this product!
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Van Buren , AR
Advil is one of the only things that helped me with severe tooth pain before I had to have my root canal. I was in so much pain and two of these helped me enough where I could get a tiny bit of sleep before I got to my dentist and it helps with headaches. I just wish it wasn't so hard on the stomach.
Venus Y.
Venus Y.
Buffalo, NY
Advil pain reliver is my go-to when i dont feel good. I get frequent migrines and advil is always able to relieve the pain. When I used to get my braces tightened and end up not able to sleeo all due to the pain, by taking an advil my pain always subside. Especially this 160 count bottle can easily hold in bags!
Mary C.
Mary C.
This (NSAID) Ibuprofen is a great pain reliever/Fever reducer. When you have a headache , muscle pain and even menstral cramps these will help. I recommend them for these things. *This is medicine and don't forget to check with doctor first for allergy info and contradictions or interaction with other meds.
Tanna ❤.
Tanna ❤.
Berwyn, IL
Advil works wonders. I always get real bad pains like cramps or headaches. I always am taking different types of pills that never last long for me at all. But with Advil it's great to me it seems like it lasts most of the day especially when I'm most busiest when I'm working.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Boca Raton, FL
Advil is my go to whenever I am not feeling well! I am definitely guilty of reaching for Advil before I reach for any other sort of medicine! Compared to its competitors, Advil defiantly takes the cake! I am an avid buyer of Advil and always make sure that I am stocked up!
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Greenwood, SC
This is my first choice when I have aches and pains from working out. I bought this at Walgreens and Walmart for a reasonable price. This product is fast acting and it definitely reached my expectations. My aches and pains decreased and I was able to enjoy my day.