BY ADVIL #47 in Pain Relief

Make pain a distant memory. Advil® is the #1 selling pain reliever,* providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.

So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger or longer lasting. The medicine in Advil® is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.

Ingredients: Caplets:

Active ingredient: 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax

Lizzy H.
Brandon, MS
They do the job! The coating helps swallowing without feeling stuck in the throat. I don’t take medicine much, so they last a while. The shelf life allows the medication to last several years. I buy Advil Brandon ibuprofen when i have a coupon or it’s on sale.
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
I really like this stuff it really helps when I’m in pain. It works fairly quickly. I love it and it also last. I use it when ever I am in pain. You can buy it basically from anywhere like target or Walmart and CVS. I would recommend this to others.
Morgan B.
Nashville, TN
I use Advil b/c it’s good in price and gets the job done. If I have a headache, I take two and feel better within 30min. They’re easy to take and they don’t taste bad like most pills. I take them for knee pain too.
LeighAnn H.
Advil helps me with my everyday aches and pains. As a nurse and a new mom, I am on my feet a lot and don’t have time to slow down. Advil helps me with those days that my back is aching but I have to push through!
Kate R.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Advil is just what brand I usually grab. I don’t think it’s any better than other brands but it gets the job done. I’m just used to it and it works well so I continue to purchase it. Overall satisfied with it
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
No wonder why most doctors reccomend this product after a surgery or form pain. It's better than those other harsh prescriptions and they do the same thing which is to relieve pain. It doesn't leave you feeling like a zombie.
Katie A.
Menifee, CA
Advil PM is my go to for nights when my body aches from being on my feet all day and it’s keeping my up. Helps me get to sleep and stay asleep better than most other night time over the counter medications.
Katie S.
Jonesboro, AR
Advil always works great for me! Whether it’s for muscle aches, joint pains, or headaches, it is my go to. And it works very fast! I take it and start feeling relief within about 10 minutes or so. I like it better than other pain relievers because it works better for me.
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
My go to brand and it is always kept in my house! I usually pick it up at a CVS. It is long lasting and only two capsules needed. I feel like it works better than generic brands and keeps pain under control
Kelsey B.
Pretty much positive that I would have died a couple times by now if it wasn't for Advil. My absolute go to for pain and headache relief. Always have some in my purse, my vehicles, and my home
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Which is your go to pain reliever?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
How often do you take these?