BY ADVIL

Make pain a distant memory. Advil® is the #1 selling pain reliever,* providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.

So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger or longer lasting. The medicine in Advil® is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.

Ingredients: Caplets:

Active ingredient: 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax

Lizzy H.
Brandon, MS
They do the job! The coating helps swallowing without feeling stuck in the throat. I don’t take medicine much, so they last a while. The shelf life allows the medication to last several years. I buy Advil Brandon ibuprofen when i have a coupon or it’s on sale.
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like Advil for menstrual cramps. It's the only thing I've found that helps. It is fairly inexpensive and easy to find. It doesn't bother my stomach either. I always have it in my medicine cabinet. The children's version works well for fevers too.
Kyndall D.
After a long day at work and my body hurts this is the first thing I’d reach for. It’s great compared to others, easy take and last a while. Pretty affordable as well. Definitely would say I’m satisfied with using this brand for my aches and pain
Breanna M.
Torrance , CA
Advil is always my go to. I don't typically like taking medication but when I absolutely need it, Advil literally saves me. I have a pretty high pain tolerance so when something is actually causing pain to me, I know I can count on Advil
Effie Q.
Jacksonville, FL
I keep these in my purse at all times. My go to for headaches and pains. It is affordable priced. I think it is just as good as other brands. I use whenever pain shows up! I recommend it! Keep a bottle in your purse at all times:)
Morgan E.
Asheville, North Carolina
I really like this stuff it really helps when I’m in pain. It works fairly quickly. I love it and it also last. I use it when ever I am in pain. You can buy it basically from anywhere like target or Walmart and CVS. I would recommend this to others.
LeighAnn H.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Advil helps me with my everyday aches and pains. As a nurse and a new mom, I am on my feet a lot and don’t have time to slow down. Advil helps me with those days that my back is aching but I have to push through!
Katie A.
Riverside , CA
Advil PM is my go to for nights when my body aches from being on my feet all day and it’s keeping my up. Helps me get to sleep and stay asleep better than most other night time over the counter medications.
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
My go to brand and it is always kept in my house! I usually pick it up at a CVS. It is long lasting and only two capsules needed. I feel like it works better than generic brands and keeps pain under control
Crystal N.
Big Spring
These are my go to pain reliever! I’m a nurse and work 13 hour shifts on my feet all day! These help ease my aches and pain in my legs and back. Price is reasonable and I buy these all the time.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Which is your go to pain reliever?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
How often do you take these?

Amazon