Advil® Pain Relief Caplets

by Advil

Make pain a distant memory. Advil® is the #1 selling pain reliever,* providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.

So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger or longer lasting. The medicine in Advil® is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.

Ingredients: Caplets:

Active ingredient: 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax

Which is your go to pain reliever?
How often do you take these?
Start your review of Advil® Pain Relief Caplets!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,056 reviews
Advil® Pain Relief Caplets uploaded by Melissa B.
I like using Advil for relieving things like headaches and menstrual cramps. I don’t have much luck with relief fro acetaminophen products but ibuprofen medications like Advil are really effective for me. It’s fast acting and I only take 2 capsules and I feel great for pretty much the rest of the day.
Lauren H.
Advil always works and the coated pills are always easy to swallow, I definitely recommend this for people who have trouble swallowing pills
Ayesha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for pain relief but I have heard they aren’t very easy on your body. For that reason I tend to avoid them despite the fact that they do work very effectively. Overall I would only recommend if you had no other options.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can feel them kick in after twenty minutes. Good for head aches. I try not to take them too often but they can be a life saver.
Jules U.
I live by this stuff. I get hurt so often that I'm almost always in pain or have a headache. Advil is very thorough in relieving my pain.
Melody W.
Columbia, SC
I usually buy these because of the sweet taste. It helps the pill go down more pleasant with no bad after taste. Nice and tiny not too hard to swallow, then about fifteen minutes later wholah not as much pain.
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Never fails me during that time of the month. Doesn’t take the pain away completely but certainly helps make it more manageable.
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Advil Pain Relief Caplets are awesome for aching bodies and teeth. Advil is a very trusted name in healthcare. I highly recommend these.
Divya B.
San Francisco, CA
My go to pain reliever. I've been taking Advil for years and take it for all my aches and pains. From headaches, to physical aches, to cramps - it does it all!
rosa E.
Cincinnati, OH
Works fast. I don't need as many to not feel any pain. I like the packaging of the brand and how effective it is