BY ADVIL

Karla M.
West Covina
Excellent!! After 39 min you take it you feel much better . Is very effective when you have cold symptoms. I use it if I feel very sick no too often . Is a little bit pricey. Definitely I would buy it to have it in my medicine cabinet,
Samantha D.
This stuff is great! It helps with my aches and pains when I get a cold. I would say this leads up my symptoms within 24-48 hours. It's my go to when I don't want to take a trip to the doctor. Highly recommend this to everyone!
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are my go-to OTC remedy when anyone in my family starts to come down with a cold.  I like to be proactive so will begin at early sign of congestion/discomfort-I find that the Advil Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Caplets shorten my cold by a few days and also help be continue with my busy schedule instead of being stuck in bed.
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
On my wedding Day I woke up with the a horrible headache/nasal congestion! It was horrible and I originally tried Tylenol cold which didn't work at all! Everyone I knew was buying me gold medicine and the only thing that worked for me during my wedding-and entire honeymoon- was Advil cold!!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these cold relief caplets for when I am starting to get a cold or when I already have one. They help to really relieve my symptoms and make sure I feel good enough to go into work. I normally buy my Advil from Target and I will keep purchasing this medication!
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
These work extremely well! They're easy to swallow and work almost instantly. One of my go god for pain relief! I do think it's a bit pricey but worth it 100% considering how well it works. Will continue to buy this product.
Paige M.
Paradise, CA
Tried this a couple weeks ago when I wasn't feeling very well. Overall it works pretty good. It wasn't the best I've used but is deffinetly a good drug store option. I had to take it every few hours but it helped.
Gina R.
Valley City, OH
Love the idea of this medication but it doesn't seem to work well on me. It is however a very easy medication to find considering it is in almost all drugstores. For the price I wish it would work better. I Find myself usually reaching for something else.
Minako G.
Humble , TX
Works relatively well for the pain, however I wouldn't reccommend this products to those whom suffer from any stomach related issues, such as Acid Reflux or Hyatl Hernia, as this would upset your stomach.
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
this is the only thing that relieves my congestion, its the first thing i reach for and the only thing that works for me, i but mine at Walmart or cvs. i cant compare it to anything because nothing else works for me, i will always buy this product.