Advil Migraine Solubilized Ibuprofen Liquid Filled Capsules 200 mg uploaded by Erin S.Advil Migraine Solubilized Ibuprofen Liquid Filled Capsules 200 mg uploaded by Kei H.

BY ADVIL

Fast Migraine Relief. Active Ingredient : Purpose Solubilized Ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen Pain Reliever Read directions and warnings before use. Liqui-Gel: liquid-filled capsules. Questions?  Call 1-800-88-Advil. ; see more...

• As the holidays are drawing closer and closer, I find that migrai...1 Answers
Kiley M.
cincinnati
I highly recommend these meds with anyone who suffers from migraines who doesn’t take a regular prescription medication. This has honestly been such a lifesaver for me. When I take it normally I feel 100% better within 30 or 40 minutes after taking it.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
These are the best pain relievers. They aren’t just for migraines. They are strong and I I usually only take one for pain. Great for cramps. They aren’t available at all stores for some reason so when I see them I buy them
Kels W.
I have terrible awful migraines that have landed me in the ER. I also have an expensive prescription rescue drug that I try not to take unless I'm absolutely sure I'm having an attack. Advil migraine is one of the only things I can take when I start feeling a little bit of pressure but I'm unsure if I'm having an attack come one which doesn't make me worse and can occasionally prevent the attack from forming altogether. Excedrin makes me incredibly ill and Tylenol doesn't touch my pain in the least.
Meg R.
Philadelphia , PA
I receive pretty bad chronic migraines. I got this medicine as another regimen to try and help my migraine, because excederin migraine wasnt helping me. I take one dose as I feel a migraine coming on, or if a small one gradually gets worse. My migraines are always on the right side of my forehead, back of my head, and nasal area, as well as behind my right eye. This medicine calms it down better than any medicine ive tried before. I recommend if you have migraines and havent tried this medicine yet.
Irma P.
Mis episodios de migrana son muy seguidos, puede ocurrir hasta 3 veces por semana, intente diverso tratamientos y ninguna aplacaba Todos Los sintomas.Migrama Aguda! Mas que eso. Mis sintomas son Los siguientes:-fuerte dolor en la cabidad oculare. -dolor en la parte Baja del cuello.-dolor pomulos.-dolor de dientes. -costantes nauseas.-sensibilidad a la Luz. -irritacion emocional. Gracias a estasi capsulas logro llevar una Vida Mas tranquilla y sin migrana.
Natalie W.
Phoenix
Works pretty well, kinda pricey compared to store brands. But when you have a migraine you don't care what it costs as long as it works and fast! Although every migraine is different when I tried this product it took about an hour for there to be any noticeable difference. Would recommend to someone with mild migraines, however severe migraine sufferers might want to try something different.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
This product works fantastic when you have a headache that just won't quit with normal medications. It works quickly and effectively. I do not have migraine pain often but always make sure I have this product on hand. My family uses Advil Tablets, 200mg (360 ct.) for all of our other aches and pain needs. The Advil brand always puts out a good product I can depend on.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Advil Migraine worked fairly well when I felt the onset of an A-Typical migraine. It helped eleviate the pain, and I was able to function in a fairly quickly amount of time. It wasn't my first go-to choice for migraine pain meds, but I wanted to try a variety of OTC pain relievers in the gel cap or gel form, and Advil seemed to help.
heather r.
Wellness Guru Expert
my husband gets migraines about once a week  usually right around bedtime  its affordable a bottle lasts us awhile and it works like a charm he sleeps all the way threw the night without any pain  which is a big aprovement he used to wake up in the middle of the night to take more doses on other medicine but this works great for him
Maydet E.
Spring, TX
Ok here we go, I suffer from migraines since I'm 17 years old are very strong pains and leave you in bed for a couple of days but with this product manages to calm me the episode of migraine in hours and I can return to my normal life I recommend me I take two pills when I start to feel the discomfort and then it happens to me
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
As the holidays are drawing closer and closer, I find that migraines are becoming more and more frequent. Do these actually help, or are they just like regular old Anvil?