BY ADVIL

Control your migraines before they control you.

Advil® Migraine is clinically proven to relieve migraine pain and related symptoms, like nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. It’s also the only FDA-approved OTC migraine medicine in a liquid-filled capsule — so you can get the relief you need fast.

Ingredients: Migraine:

Active ingredient: Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

D&C Yellow No. 10, Fd&C Green No. 3, Fd&C Red No. 40, Gelatin, Light Mineral Oil, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Sorbitan, Sorbitol

• As the holidays are drawing closer and closer, I find tha...1 Answers
  • I get really bad migraine, now does this work better than...2 Answers
  • Does this work as well as excederin migraine?2 Answers
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my I can honestly say these are my life savers I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have these in my life I getting really bad migraine to the point we're I get super sick if I don't take my pill right away and these are the best these wash away all the pain in 123 I really couldn't if I didn't have these I actually really recommend these toanybody who has very very pain full migraine these are the best out there
Machelle L.
Gainesville, FL
I love to weight lift and spend a lot of my time outdoors in the Florida heat. I have been struggling with headaches and making sure I have enough fluids and electrolytes in my body. This has been the only pill that could touch the discomfort and downright pain when a migraine came on. I love how easy it is to swallow the gel capsules. These are always in my bag.
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only monotherapy that’s ever been able to reduce/relieve me completely from a migraine. If I take it fast enough it can abort the whole thing. I feel I find myself reaching for 3 caplets instead of 2 though as I need a stronger dose. It’s a little pricy and it’s hard to find big bottles with more than 20 caplets in it which is frustrating but as this is the only thing that really helps I don’t mind paying the extra couple dollars. It also doesn’t have caffeine in it so I can drink and eat my regular diet and take my medicines without interactions. I never have to worry that I took my meds and now I have to wait to take it.
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ started using this product in 2012 after suffering from migraines after my first pregnancy. This over the counter medicine was the only thing that provided me comfort during this time. It took at 10-15 mins to kick in but I️ would have not been able to function without it. The price is pretty reasonable for over the counter pain medicine. Will definitely recommend to others.
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I get migraines regularly and Advil migraine is one of the ONLY things that relieves some of my pain. It is like a miracle drug. I am someone who does not like to take over the counter medicine very often, but when I desperately need it, Advil always takes care of my pain.
kasey W.
Dover
The Advil migraines are a life safer! I am thoroughly pleased with this product and it went above and beyond my expectations! I bought this at my local Walmart and overall i will continue to buy it. This is the next best thing to prescription migraine medication
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have these in my house! I suffer from migraines and when i get one it’s out of surprise and very painful! By taking these I am at least able to function a little during the migraine! I don’t know what I would do without these!
Tenesia B.
Burley
I get headaches frequently. If it isn’t too bad, I use regular Advil. However, when I get migraines, it puts me in bed and makes me sick to my stomach. I used Advil migraine after my headache was already severe. I was getting to the point I needed to lie down in a dark room. I was frustrated it had ruined my whole night. I finally got to my Advil migraine and within thirty minutes, my migraine was gone!
Anna P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
While this isn’t perfect for my migraines, it helps, more than a lot of other brands do! I use this and excedrin on bad days and the pain is almost gone, save for the sensitivity to light and heavy head feel.
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
I can’t even start to count the amount of times I’ve used this and purchased it. I use only three headache medicines period. This is the one I use for the worst of them. It’s effective, it acts fast and targets the migraine. You can tell the difference between this and just the regular liquid gels which are my holy grail basic headache relievers. Give these a shot, you won’t be disappointed.
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get really bad migraine, now does this work better than the regular Advil?
Erika G.
Derry, NH
Does this work as well as excederin migraine?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As the holidays are drawing closer and closer, I find that migraines are becoming more and more frequent. Do these actually help, or are they just like regular old Anvil?

Kohl's