Advil® Migraine Liquid Filled Capsules uploaded by NeKeia K.Advil® Migraine Liquid Filled Capsules uploaded by Kei H.Advil® Migraine Liquid Filled Capsules uploaded by Erin S.

BY ADVIL #62 in Pain Relief

Control your migraines before they control you.

Advil® Migraine is clinically proven to relieve migraine pain and related symptoms, like nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. It’s also the only FDA-approved OTC migraine medicine in a liquid-filled capsule — so you can get the relief you need fast.

Ingredients: Migraine:

Active ingredient: Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

D&C Yellow No. 10, Fd&C Green No. 3, Fd&C Red No. 40, Gelatin, Light Mineral Oil, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Sorbitan, Sorbitol

• As the holidays are drawing closer and closer, I find tha...1 Answers
  • I get really bad migraine, now does this work better than...2 Answers
  • Does this work as well as excederin migraine?2 Answers
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my I can honestly say these are my life savers I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have these in my life I getting really bad migraine to the point we're I get super sick if I don't take my pill right away and these are the best these wash away all the pain in 123 I really couldn't if I didn't have these I actually really recommend these toanybody who has very very pain full migraine these are the best out there
kasey W.
Dover
The Advil migraines are a life safer! I am thoroughly pleased with this product and it went above and beyond my expectations! I bought this at my local Walmart and overall i will continue to buy it. This is the next best thing to prescription migraine medication
Machelle L.
Gainesville, FL
I love to weight lift and spend a lot of my time outdoors in the Florida heat. I have been struggling with headaches and making sure I have enough fluids and electrolytes in my body. This has been the only pill that could touch the discomfort and downright pain when a migraine came on. I love how easy it is to swallow the gel capsules. These are always in my bag.
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only monotherapy that’s ever been able to reduce/relieve me completely from a migraine. If I take it fast enough it can abort the whole thing. I feel I find myself reaching for 3 caplets instead of 2 though as I need a stronger dose. It’s a little pricy and it’s hard to find big bottles with more than 20 caplets in it which is frustrating but as this is the only thing that really helps I don’t mind paying the extra couple dollars. It also doesn’t have caffeine in it so I can drink and eat my regular diet and take my medicines without interactions. I never have to worry that I took my meds and now I have to wait to take it.
Maya A.
I use these because I used to get really bad migraines about once a month (cycle related), I still get them sometimes to this day too. They work very well for me, they probably work about as well as the normal Advil, but I prefer them when I have a migraine. I usually take two, rest, and the pain is completely gone :)
Stephanie W.
Canby
I have chronic migraines, like 3 times a week chronic. This is the only medication I take and the only one that has ever worked! I would buy nothing else but Advil Migraine. Besides, it's the only migraine medicine that doesn't have caffeine in it. I don't drink caffeine so I don't want it in my headache medicine.
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
I️ started using this product in 2012 after suffering from migraines after my first pregnancy. This over the counter medicine was the only thing that provided me comfort during this time. It took at 10-15 mins to kick in but I️ would have not been able to function without it. The price is pretty reasonable for over the counter pain medicine. Will definitely recommend to others.
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I get migraines regularly and Advil migraine is one of the ONLY things that relieves some of my pain. It is like a miracle drug. I am someone who does not like to take over the counter medicine very often, but when I desperately need it, Advil always takes care of my pain.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have these in my house! I suffer from migraines and when i get one it’s out of surprise and very painful! By taking these I am at least able to function a little during the migraine! I don’t know what I would do without these!
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this product is pretty good. I use it when I can't find my go to migraine medicine. Although this product is not my first choice,. I can trust it will do the job for me. I keep a small bottle in my purse in case of emergency.
Erika G.
Derry, NH
Does this work as well as excederin migraine?
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get really bad migraine, now does this work better than the regular Advil?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As the holidays are drawing closer and closer, I find that migraines are becoming more and more frequent. Do these actually help, or are they just like regular old Anvil?

back