BY ADVIL #52 in Pain Relief

Introducing Advil Menstrual Pain–up to six hours of pain relief from menstrual cramps, headaches, and back pain from the brand you know and trust. Its non-drowsy formula is caffeine free and antihistamine free, and comes in an easy to swallow tablet. When menstrual pain strikes, get powerful pain relief from the #1 doctor recommended brand for menstrual pain. Powerful pain relief. Period.

• Is this useful for headaches in the period time?4 Answers
  • Is this better than midol? 3 Answers
  • The product Advil Menstrual is really efective?Please help for th...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
"Hateful and painful menstrual cramps. For a long time you bittered my days and nights, but no longer. Today I tell you Advil Menstrual Pain came to my life and you can not bother me anymore. See you never." Here is a farewell note to my menstrual cramps! 😂😂😂

I received a sample of Advil Menstrual Pain but all opinion are my own. This doesn't contain caffeine. You have relief until 6 hours. Also is easy to swallow. I recommended.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
I love this product I just bought it two days a go and tried it you only take one pill it worked fast and last a long time helps with camping head aces and any pain or mood swings you may get with pmsing I took one in the morning and it lasted all day no cramps no bolting or any thing you normally get I would recamend this product
Michelle M.
San Diego , CA
This has been the best thing for me on the time of the month. I have tried so many other brands but this seems to work best.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I usually rely on Advil 200mg, 100+50 Free Coated Tablets for my cramps and let my headaches ride to avoid mixing medications, but I received a sample of Advil Menstrual Pain. I was impressed that just one Advil Menstrual Pain kicked not only my cramps but also my migraine. Like clockwork, the day before my period, I wake up with a blinding headache between my eyes, and cramps. This usually upsets my stomach and makes it tough to get my breakfast and coffee down, putting a kink in my whole day. Its great to know that I have a product that will knock out both symptoms so that I can make it through the day.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
This particular pain reliever is specialty designed for woman, for that special time of month. It really helps with cramps, bloating and fatigue. Its a ibuprofen tablet with 200 mg, pain\fever reducer. I always bring this along with me, and pass out a few to the girls. Never know who might need some relief.
Jennifer N.
Salem, OR
This stuff is UHFRICKINMAZING!!!! I have super AWFUL HEAVY PAINFUL periods and usually take just regular Advil but I received a sample bottle of this stuff and IT WORKS! The only thing I noticed was there is added sodium to the Advil so I'm guessing that's what helped my muscles be able to relax while the Advil took the pain completely away and I was able to move around and get stuff done when usually I'm in so much pain I spend a lot of time on the couch during the first days of my period!
johannah S.
Works wonders it contains a powerful non-drowsy pain reliever on my tough cramps, backache, and headache. It is also caffeine-free and antihistamine-free. It won't keep you up at night or make you drowsy during the day. This is a miracle in a bottle
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Normal Advil does nothing for my migraines so I was a bit hesitant to try their menstrual relief pills for my PMS. Turns out this line actually works. Once taken the pain of cramps and other stressers during my menstrusl cycle went away. My headache was gone as well. I will definitely use this from now on.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Advil menstrual pain works wonders. It's fast acting and the round tablets are easy to swollow. They don't taste awful like the last medication I was using. I used to just dull my cramps or put up with them. Now I can actually be pain free. I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
i get really bad menstrual migraines. My Dr told me to start taking advil the day before i expect my cycle and i should be good. I was surprised it worked. My husband uses these also lol. He has a torn rotator cuff and he says these work really well for him. I love that they are so easy to find. I think i got these at walmart for $6. I always carry a bottle of these in my purse.
yanilet p.
Vega Baja,Puerto Rico
The product Advil Menstrual is really efective?Please help for the products.Thanks you
Mariangel G.
Is this useful for headaches in the period time?
Amber N.
Is this better than midol?
Victoria F.