BY ADVIL #35 in Pain Relief

Introducing Advil Menstrual Pain–up to six hours of pain relief from menstrual cramps, headaches, and back pain from the brand you know and trust. Its non-drowsy formula is caffeine free and antihistamine free, and comes in an easy to swallow tablet. When menstrual pain strikes, get powerful pain relief from the #1 doctor recommended brand for menstrual pain. Powerful pain relief. Period.

• Is this useful for headaches in the period time?4 Answers
  • Is this better than midol? 3 Answers
  • The product Advil Menstrual is really efective?Please help for the ...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
"Hateful and painful menstrual cramps. For a long time you bittered my days and nights, but no longer. Today I tell you Advil Menstrual Pain came to my life and you can not bother me anymore. See you never." Here is a farewell note to my menstrual cramps! 😂😂😂

I received a sample of Advil Menstrual Pain but all opinion are my own. This doesn't contain caffeine. You have relief until 6 hours. Also is easy to swallow. I recommended.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
I love this product I just bought it two days a go and tried it you only take one pill it worked fast and last a long time helps with camping head aces and any pain or mood swings you may get with pmsing I took one in the morning and it lasted all day no cramps no bolting or any thing you normally get I would recamend this product
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
This has been the best thing for me on the time of the month. I have tried so many other brands but this seems to work best.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
I'm 32 and after having a baby almost a year ago my cramps have been all over the place. I have tried every type of menstrual relief and none worked on me, I thought I was amune to the all until Advil. I was doubled over, fetal position, and so grumpy and tired. I tried Advil menstrual pain and it worked! On every symptom it just wiped the pain away. This is my only go to for now on. Thank you Advil! Advil® Menstrual Pain Film-Coated Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
The only reason why I did not give this 5 is because I'm a naturalist(TRYING) and I do not like relying on Pharma. However, I have extreme menstrual cramp for the majority of my teenage to early 20's. Not til I had kids it slowed down and I didn't suffer as much. Fast foward; I had tubal ligation after I had my twins and the cramps were back with Vengeance!! OMG! Grown woman crying.... So my hubby went to the DS and bought these back and ever since I have these in my draw READY FOR ATTACK! If you're like me; then these are the ones.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
This product is technically Advil fast acting (film coated) (the regular version), if you need to find it in a larger size.  It has become by go-to cramp, headache, body ache, etc medication because 30 mins and the pain is USUALLY gone.  Rarely, I need to add excedrin.  I need to take 800mg of the advil to get rid of my cramps, though, so mine are heavy hitters.  I highly recommend it being a part of everyone's medicine cabinet, not just for cramps.  It's also effective at reducing fevers quicker, as well.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Salem, OR
This stuff is UHFRICKINMAZING!!!! I have super AWFUL HEAVY PAINFUL periods and usually take just regular Advil but I received a sample bottle of this stuff and IT WORKS! The only thing I noticed was there is added sodium to the Advil so I'm guessing that's what helped my muscles be able to relax while the Advil took the pain completely away and I was able to move around and get stuff done when usually I'm in so much pain I spend a lot of time on the couch during the first days of my period!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Normal Advil does nothing for my migraines so I was a bit hesitant to try their menstrual relief pills for my PMS. Turns out this line actually works. Once taken the pain of cramps and other stressers during my menstrusl cycle went away. My headache was gone as well. I will definitely use this from now on.
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Advil menstrual pain works wonders. It's fast acting and the round tablets are easy to swollow. They don't taste awful like the last medication I was using. I used to just dull my cramps or put up with them. Now I can actually be pain free. I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Advil is always my go to for pain medication but I have never turned to Advil for cramps before. I usually use Midol Complete instead, but comparing the active and inactive ingredients together they are IDENTICAL. Literally identical. The only thing that should sway your decision on which pain reliever you should purchase is, which one is on sale? Don’t be fooled & save your dollars!
yanilet p.
yanilet p.
Vega Baja,Puerto Rico
The product Advil Menstrual is really efective?Please help for the products.Thanks you
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.
Is this useful for headaches in the period time?
Amber N.
Amber N.
Is this better than midol?
Victoria F.