BY ADVIL #27 in Pain Relief

New! Larger Size Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Questions or comments? 1-800-88-ADVIL see more...

• I’ve heard that the gel from an Advil liquid gel capsule ...2 Answers
  • How often do you take these?1 Answers
Mary H.
Las Vegas, NV
These liquid caps are the best! Not only do they get rid of the pain...they do it quickly! Before I started using these, a headache at work would send me home. Now I can take these and know that it won't be long at all before the relief kicks in.
lisette j.
I have been using Advil liquid gels since my teens. it is my go to for pain relief, head aches, menstrual pain and any injuries that have happened throughout  my active life. it is quick and effective and most of the time i have not has to take more than 1  to 2 sets in a day (normally not more than 1 day). supper effective and quick for higher levels of pain.
Vanessa A.
Kitchener , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only thing that will even touch my menstrual cramp or migraine pain. Bonus points for being fast acting. Just make sure you drink lots of water with it so it doesn't upset your stomach.
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Liquor gels work so much faster when you just need something to take the edge off and you can also you this on pimples when you got a bad red pimple
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these but I’d much rather buy the generic version and save some money. They do work really fast. These are great for when you have menstral cramps. But yeah they are pretty pricey to get the Advil name on it.
Ryleigh M.
Clarkston
I always always have these somewhere in the house. I try not to use it for minor headaches and instead resort to water but when all else fails this is always my go to. I would recommend for anyone who gets headaches or has sports induced pain such as shin splints.
Josseline G.
i love this one it's one of my fave it takes away my headache really fast. i feel relieved when I use them....
Michelle k.
This stuff works only in a few minutes it's good to everything from muscle pain to monthly and Is a good thing to have around with you
Quintionna J.
Macon, GA
Great for pain , I used this pain reliever after I came home from the hospital after having my son and couldn't pick my prescription up until the next day. It really helped me out because those post partum cramps were killing me..
Ranem N.
arlington
This pain reliever works within a matter of minutes it’s always something a grab when I have a migraine or bad pain. I buy mine at Costco. This product is very effective. I would definitely recommend this product to you.
Hannah S.
Margate
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve heard that the gel from an Advil liquid gel capsule will cure a pimple right away. Is there any truth to this? Has anyone ever tried it?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How often do you take these?