BY ADVIL #34 in Pain Relief

New! Larger Size Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Questions or comments? 1-800-88-ADVIL see more...

Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mother likes to send me random care items, and Advil liquid gels have shown up more than once. They work fast and well, plus are relatively easy to swallow despite their size. A little pricey unless on sale (or in gifts/care packages!) but does work well. As of yet these have not bothered my stomach, either.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
These last longer for some odd reason .. I take maybe 2 when I'm on my cycle and it take a bit to kick in as all pain relievers do , but this one doesn't wear off at all like the regular blue ones would. These are very effective and aside from eating the junk food these are great with reliving pain while on your lady cycle
Jamie Lee M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
For me, liquid gels help much faster with the pain in comparison to regular pills. Walgreens always has great sales and coupons for the liquid gels. I use them for menstrual cramps which is pretty bad during the beginning of my period and I use them when I get headaches. My go to drugstore pain medication.
Anita V.
This is the best product I have found for pain relief. I have my own cleaning business so by the end of the day I have a lot of aches and pains and the liquid gels work wonderfully. Must be careful that you don't overdue it though because taking too many for long periods of time can be hard on your stomach
Dawn O.
VANCOUVER, WA
To anyone with mild inflammation or arthritis, I recommend always using the gel caps. 1. They seem to work more quickly. 2. They are easier to digest. I have acid reflux and the plain tablets aggravate my stomach. I eat the gel caps with a couple of saltines or a meal, and I have no issues.
Karin S.
Paoli, PA
I always have Advil on hand for whatever ails us - from a headache to a backache to a fever, Advil is one our go-to medications, and I can't imagine a house that doesn't keep it stocked "just in case." It's one of the few things that my son takes alone with his triptans when he gets migraines that seems to help.
Hana B.
I use this to help with my prescription meds for my Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. I use 600 mg 3 times a day every day, and I am proud to say combined with my other medications and therapies that Advil helps me manage my moderate-severe well enough to allow me to go to college and live life.
Hailey S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
Liquid Gels are the best! They're faster acting than any other pill I've used, and as a sufferer of arthritis, I have, unfortunately, had to use quite a bit. They're not as fast as anyone would like-which is instant-but until the day they make instant pain relief I'm very happy with these!
Ally H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
These are seriously amazing, one of the only things that help with my severe tooth ache. Oragel and other numbing products or medicines don't offer a quick relief like this does. I take two and within ten minutes my toothache is gone. I will continue to purchase these over and over again.
Re'IannaShi G.
Baltimore
Advil is my saver when I don't have anything else lol but I bought this from Wal-Mart and it was kind of expensive it was kind of effective and disappointing it's kind of pricey but I guess i.didnt catch the sale that day I would Recommend to other  Advil Liqui-Gels
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How often do you take these?