BY ADVIL #34 in Pain Relief

New! Larger Size Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Questions or comments? 1-800-88-ADVIL see more...

Steh V.
Los Angeles
Is the bestttttt
I loveeeeeee it
It's really fast
And the price it's really good I normally buy in CVS and I have one in my house, in my purse, in my work
I really need this all the time
Ayisha K.
It really helps. And its fast. I always have headaches for some reason and I take this within minutes my headache is gone. Its pretty pricey but it gets the job done.
Jennifer R.
Gardena, CA
Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct. When I'm in pain whether it be a headache or cramps I take 2 Advil and it last all day. The gel caps are fast acting and reasonably priced.
Loany N.
I like Advil for pain relief. It seems to help my tension headaches better than other over the counter medicines. I really like these liquid gels, they are small and very easy to swallow. I find two of these works well, if you get an upset stomach easily I would try one. They start working quicker than the normal tablets, maybe it is just my imagination but for me they work better. My pain is gone usually within 20 minutes or so after taking. I do not take with food and my stomach is fine with these pills.
Lynda C.
Riverview, FL
I prefer Advil over Tylenol when I need a pain reliever. It just works better for me and has great anti-inflammatory properties being ibuprofen. The liquid gels are the only type I will take now as they work faster than the other styles.  I have also found that Advil works better for me than most prescription pain relievers and is my go to during illness, pain or even quickly after minor medical procedures. This is the pain reliever I recommend to all of my friends.
Sage S.
Denville, NJ
Advil is a must have product for everyone over the age of 11 I’d say. I have a bottle in the house, my purse and the car. You never know when you’ll need it, and it helps with everything! Soreness, headache, fever, cramps, I could continue but it’d get boring. The liquigels are great and will be easy for even your friends who are the most incapable of swallowing pills.
Anaise V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wisdom teeth coming in? In excruciating pain? Can’t eat? Can’t sleep? Nothing you take or do seem to work? — Take two Advil liquid gels, give it a few minutes andddd.. TAH DA!!  You’ll be toothache free for the rest of the day! You won’t have to take anything else for about 24hrs! You can thank me later! It’s literaly THAT GOOD!
Christine L.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the liquid gels because they are flavorless and really easy to swallow. I've always used these for menstrual cramps and headaches and it kicks in super fast. I always carry these everywhere I go and they have been really reliable. No need to eat beforehand, though I would ask a physician because it varies.
Claudia Cristina P.
Don't get me wrong these get rid of your pain, and they work fast, but you HAVE to make sure you eat something heavy before you take them, otherwise you will get stomach ulcers, I normally eat before taking strong medication anyways, but when you have a chronic headache accompanied by Nausea, the last thing you want to do is eat.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mother likes to send me random care items, and Advil liquid gels have shown up more than once. They work fast and well, plus are relatively easy to swallow despite their size. A little pricey unless on sale (or in gifts/care packages!) but does work well. As of yet these have not bothered my stomach, either.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How often do you take these?