BY ADVIL #27 in Pain Relief

New! Larger Size Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Questions or comments? 1-800-88-ADVIL see more...

• I’ve heard that the gel from an Advil liquid gel capsule ...2 Answers
  • How often do you take these?1 Answers
Celeste S.
Portland, OR
I try to stay away from pain relievers, but when I get a headache I usually cave. I bought it at a drug store when I had a major headache. It was kind of expensive, but at that point I really didn't care. How great is it that your head can be pounding and you can take a pill and no longer are aware of the pain. I know it hurts my liver, but being in such discomfort is not good for you either.
Ryleigh M.
Clarkston
I always always have these somewhere in the house. I try not to use it for minor headaches and instead resort to water but when all else fails this is always my go to. I would recommend for anyone who gets headaches or has sports induced pain such as shin splints.
Caroline S.
Fort Worth
I take Advil liquid gels for RA. I exercise several times a week and this works fast which I love! Some products I can buy the generic store brand but this is not one of them. I find there is a huge difference in quality. There are some days I could not make it through if not for Advil. I highly recommend Advil liquid gels for anyone needing pain relief fast!
Hannah B.
Moline
Works great. It's a HUGE bottle so it should last you quite awhile. But it does come at a cost higher than the other generic brands. If price isn't really a concern and you're the type of person who wants that name brand (some find it more trusting) then this product is for you. I buy this product and the generic, and I can never tell the difference.
facebylayne C.
Nashville
I don't know what I'd do without Advil liquigels. I get crazy painful periods, so I've been prescribed this every 6 hours when I'm menstruating, and it has done wonders for pain management. Also, take two after a night of drinking and the hangover is significantly diminished.
Holly K.
Tifton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Our family likes the Advil Liquid Gels because they seem to work so much faster than the tablets. Any time I have a headache or feel achy and sore from doing yard work I use Advil liquid gel's. Whenever we are running low I go to Walmart and purchase the large bottle.
Keyanna W.
i mean it’s advil what can i say, it’s a pain reliever tablet that does its job i love the gel ones personally because gel tablets generally enter the system faster and kick in faster and so i prefer the gel tablets but advil is advil works wonders for me.
Leila F.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Advil is my go to pain relief. It always works quickly, long lasting and doesn’t worry me like acetaminophen Does. I always keep a big container in the house for relief. The liquid gels seem to work faster than regular, and are easy to swallow.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to product for all of my aches and pains. The liquid gel caplet dissolves fast and relieves my pain quickly! I’d definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a pain reliever that is fast working and great at taking away the pain.
bekah p.
austin
Advil is great if you're mid game and get hit in the head or slide into a base and bang your head on the dirt, it does take about 15-25 minutes to kick in but lasts for a while so you aren't stuck with a pounding headache that much longer.
Hannah S.
Margate
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve heard that the gel from an Advil liquid gel capsule will cure a pimple right away. Is there any truth to this? Has anyone ever tried it?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How often do you take these?