Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep a bottle of Advil Liquid Gels in my purse at all times! These are great for a headache, for aches and pains, for swelling and much more. I cut myself pretty badly in 2016 - severing a nerve in my hand/wrist area while crafting. With too much use, that area will still swell up, hurt and ache with little warning.  Using this product can lower inflamation in my arm that is causing the swelling. It treats the source of my pain and allows me to keep working longer.