BY ADVIL #35 in Pain Relief

New! Larger Size Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Questions or comments? 1-800-88-ADVIL see more...

Lorine M.
Clifton, VA
I hardly ever use medication when I have headaches or soreness but if it’s unbearable and my usual remedies don’t work then 2-4 tablets (depending on severity of pain) is all I need and then I’m pain free! No other medication is as fast acting or effective as these are for me.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to product for all of my aches and pains. The liquid gel caplet dissolves fast and relieves my pain quickly! I’d definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a pain reliever that is fast working and great at taking away the pain.
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
It’s very helpful for a pain even a strong one! It’s helped me after my C- section, also if I have a headache or before my period it’s very useful and usually I take just one and it’s enough! I always have one package with me!
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep a bottle of Advil Liquid Gels in my purse at all times! These are great for a headache, for aches and pains, for swelling and much more. I cut myself pretty badly in 2016 - severing a nerve in my hand/wrist area while crafting. With too much use, that area will still swell up, hurt and ache with little warning.  Using this product can lower inflamation in my arm that is causing the swelling. It treats the source of my pain and allows me to keep working longer.
Melissa A.
Denver, CO
These are a lifesaver, I have migraine headaches from time to time and if I feel one starting to come on, I take the recommended dosage and within a half an hour it won't start or it'll go away completely. Very fast acting
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This pain reliever does the job. It works for everything from headaches, muscle pains to cramps. It last for hours which is great as this reduces the number of pill you need to take. I also like that I can pick these up from almost any store.
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
It takes effect so quickly because of the liqui-gel formula, which I really like compared to others. Easy to find at CVS/Target/Any drug store. I use it whenever I get cramps or headaches and would definitely recommend.
Melissa M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My family’s go to pain reliever since I can remember. It fixes everything and works almost immediately. We always have Advil around since we all play sports. Also very helpful for hangovers! Definitely recommend.
Abi A.
I love Advil because it works for me. It calms my pain in 30mins or less and lasts long. It’s not expensive for the the count in the container though I always buy it at sams club when it is discounted.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Actualmente en la casa siempre estoy comprando de estas! Por ahora son mi favoritas!!!! Ya que sufro de fuertes dolores de cabeza y estas advil me ayudan con el dolor rápidamente, siempre ando con ella en mi bolso! La compré en cvs, son bien buenas. La recomiendo!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How often do you take these?