BY ADVIL

Advil Liquid Filled Capsules: Migraine pain reliever 40ct, 200mg With Ibuprofen see more...

Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I️ started using this product in 2012 after suffering from migraines after my first pregnancy. This over the counter medicine was the only thing that provided me comfort during this time. It took at 10-15 mins to kick in but I️ would have not been able to function without it. The price is pretty reasonable for over the counter pain medicine. Will definitely recommend to others.
Corbin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always wanted to be a fan of Advil because it works for so many people. However, i'm just not, I can never seem to get any relief compared to other migraine medicine. I do like that I can get it at gas stations but I have given up on hoping it would work as quick and as well as more expensive brands.
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
Advil Migraine is my go-to pain relieve when feel a migraine coming on! The price is good and it is available at any chain store or drug store! I feel that the ibuprofen based migraine product works much better then other acetaminophen based migraine products in clearing up headaches (I am in pharmacy school)!
Stella C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like these capsules. They are my go-to whenever I have a headache, back pain, cramps, etc. Bought them at my local drugstore. Price was good for how many come in each package. Great pain relief, and pretty quick relief, as well. Very satisfied.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
I can always rely on Advil to make me feel great.  These start working incredibly fast, and it usually only takes about 30 minutes for me to feel better again after I take them.  They are great for body pains, fever, or migraines.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Advil is a brand I trust. This Advil product works great for headaches and other pains. I use many kinds of Advil products and they all work. I recommend Advil and you can find them anywhere at a good price.
Kimberly D.
I don't think so this migraine medicine works as well as excedrin migraine does. I just didn't think it touched the head throbbing pain I was experiencing at the start of my migraine as well and fast as excedrin works.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm prone to getting headaches from allergies and although I do take allergy medicine, I still get headaches here and there. Whenever the headaches are too much to bear, I use this Advil specifically for migraines. It's fast acting and it works better than any other pain reliever I've tried in the past.
Trisha D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only thing that works for my migraines when I get them. A lot of people prefer Excederin Migraine, but it has way too much caffeine in them and I get jittery, Advil Migraine doesn't do that, it actually relieves my headache and let's me get back to what I need to do with no side effects.
Tammy F.
Greer, SC
When you have a migraine, you need relief fast. The ingredients in this Advil gives you relief in about 15-20 minutes. I purchased this product at Target and it definitely met my expectations. The capsules make it easy to swallow and overall I'm completely satisfied with this purchase.