BY ADVIL

Advil Liquid Filled Capsules: Migraine pain reliever 40ct, 200mg With Ibuprofen see more...

Buy on Walmart
Suzanne M.
Aurora, CO
I suffer from chronic migraines that have been diagnosed by my doctor. I use to take some pretty strong prescriptions for them too.. Someone I know gave me bottle of these and I wasn't that motivated to try them sense I have take onwards and upwards of 5 ibuprofen and nothing helped ..I read the label to find out what the heck makes it so different than reg Advil (I thought it was just a marketing ploy for ibuprofen) it's the KIND ! Any hoo I found if I take 2 at the first sign of one coming the Advil nicks it out 98 percent the time! No it don't make EVERY migraine go away if it's already a full blown nausea,Ora one but it does help knock it down..... LOVE it!
Andrea Celeste M.
Tarrytown, NY
This pills are the best painkillers for the migraine issue , they react so fast in you body and help you to fell better faster than other Because they are liquid pills , if you suffer to migraine and you aré allergic to salicylic acid like me this are the better option for you 100% effective
Alison M.
These work well but the only thing is I hate the coating. I prefer liquid gels this has like a weird taste
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Best migraine medicine I've taken. It acts quick and helps me go through days without any pain.
Lupe G.
I always watched my tech lab professor drink this down with pepsi or dr pepper
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
I️ started using this product in 2012 after suffering from migraines after my first pregnancy. This over the counter medicine was the only thing that provided me comfort during this time. It took at 10-15 mins to kick in but I️ would have not been able to function without it. The price is pretty reasonable for over the counter pain medicine. Will definitely recommend to others.
Kimberly D.
I don't think so this migraine medicine works as well as excedrin migraine does. I just didn't think it touched the head throbbing pain I was experiencing at the start of my migraine as well and fast as excedrin works.
Corbin R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always wanted to be a fan of Advil because it works for so many people. However, i'm just not, I can never seem to get any relief compared to other migraine medicine. I do like that I can get it at gas stations but I have given up on hoping it would work as quick and as well as more expensive brands.
Rena G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Advil Migraine is my go-to pain relieve when feel a migraine coming on! The price is good and it is available at any chain store or drug store! I feel that the ibuprofen based migraine product works much better then other acetaminophen based migraine products in clearing up headaches (I am in pharmacy school)!
Tammy F.
Greenville
When you have a migraine, you need relief fast. The ingredients in this Advil gives you relief in about 15-20 minutes. I purchased this product at Target and it definitely met my expectations. The capsules make it easy to swallow and overall I'm completely satisfied with this purchase.