Add a Photo

Advil Liquid Filled Capsules: Migraine pain reliever 40ct, 200mg With Ibuprofen
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Aurora, CO

I suffer from chronic migraines that have been diagnosed by my doctor. I use to take some pretty strong prescriptions for them too.. Someone I know gave me bottle of these and I wasn't that motivated to try them sense I have take onwards and upwards of 5 ibuprofen and nothing helped ..I read the label to find out what the heck makes it so different than reg Advil (I thought it was just a marketing ploy for ibuprofen) it's the KIND ! Any hoo I found if I take 2 at the first sign of one coming the Advil nicks it out 98 percent the time! No it don't make EVERY migraine go away if it's already a full blown nausea,Ora one but it does help knock it down..... LOVE it!
Andrea Celeste M.
Andrea Celeste M.
Tarrytown, NY

This pills are the best painkillers for the migraine issue , they react so fast in you body and help you to fell better faster than other Because they are liquid pills , if you suffer to migraine and you aré allergic to salicylic acid like me this are the better option for you 100% effective
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I have always had terrible migraines and not many pain relievers relieve the pain but this product was very efficient
Alison M.
Alison M.

These work well but the only thing is I hate the coating. I prefer liquid gels this has like a weird taste
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Best migraine medicine I've taken. It acts quick and helps me go through days without any pain.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.

I always watched my tech lab professor drink this down with pepsi or dr pepper
Shanyn M.
Shanyn M.

These work so well for me. I get really bad migraines and have a prescription, but that always makes me sleepy. As I feel one coming in, I take 2 of these and it usually keeps it at bay so I can get through the rest of the day!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Croton Hdsn, NY

Best migraine med out there. Get it early and this does the trick!
I've had Rx products that didn't work as good as this. Highly recommend it.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO

Best migraine relief. Works like a charm every time. I know it is a bit pricey, but give it a go and you will be thankful for sure.
SOPHIE S.
SOPHIE S.
Goldsboro, NC

Not my favorite migraine medication but it's good enough for backup relief When you can't get hold of the stronger stuff

Join Now