BY ADVIL

Advil Liquid Filled Capsules: Migraine pain reliever 40ct, 200mg With Ibuprofen see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Aurora, CO
I suffer from chronic migraines that have been diagnosed by my doctor. I use to take some pretty strong prescriptions for them too.. Someone I know gave me bottle of these and I wasn't that motivated to try them sense I have take onwards and upwards of 5 ibuprofen and nothing helped ..I read the label to find out what the heck makes it so different than reg Advil (I thought it was just a marketing ploy for ibuprofen) it's the KIND ! Any hoo I found if I take 2 at the first sign of one coming the Advil nicks it out 98 percent the time! No it don't make EVERY migraine go away if it's already a full blown nausea,Ora one but it does help knock it down..... LOVE it!
Andrea Celeste M.
Andrea Celeste M.
Tarrytown, NY
This pills are the best painkillers for the migraine issue , they react so fast in you body and help you to fell better faster than other Because they are liquid pills , if you suffer to migraine and you aré allergic to salicylic acid like me this are the better option for you 100% effective
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I have always had terrible migraines and not many pain relievers relieve the pain but this product was very efficient
Alison M.
Alison M.
These work well but the only thing is I hate the coating. I prefer liquid gels this has like a weird taste
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Best migraine medicine I've taken. It acts quick and helps me go through days without any pain.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
I always watched my tech lab professor drink this down with pepsi or dr pepper
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm prone to getting headaches from allergies and although I do take allergy medicine, I still get headaches here and there. Whenever the headaches are too much to bear, I use this Advil specifically for migraines. It's fast acting and it works better than any other pain reliever I've tried in the past.
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only thing that works for my migraines when I get them. A lot of people prefer Excederin Migraine, but it has way too much caffeine in them and I get jittery, Advil Migraine doesn't do that, it actually relieves my headache and let's me get back to what I need to do with no side effects.
Indira V.
Indira V.
Only thing that helps my migraines. It works almost instantly and the price is okay. I swear by this! It met all my expectations. I usually get it at Walmart or Walgreens. Very satisfied with this product.
Van F.
Van F.
This is a really good product for chronic migraines, it works well and definitely recommend it to people who get severe migraines. But do not use when you are on prescription migraine relievers.